Lowering the bar

Guest saymach#

Well, frankly, yes I do question your judgment concerning your previous comparison.

However your comment that I take exception to incoming is very valid, depending on the nature of the incoming, of course. Lies and abuse directed at my friends and professional colleagues (regardless of their employer) will always draw sharp criticism from me. Keep your comments out of that realm, and you'll find me a very tolerant person.

neo

Guest saymach#

Neo, I see you have just promoted yourself to Judge, Jury and Executioner. Pretty arrogant if you ask me.

Funny how when you dont like ones opinion, the gloves come off.

To answer your original question, I cant figure out how WJ costs could possibly lower than those of SWA if the fuel prices were even(Clives quote not mine). Things like aircraft purchase and or lease, insurance, landing fees, could not be lower than those of SWA particularily when the currency exchange is factored in. One logical conclusion (for me anyway) is the stark contrast in labor cost advantage the WJ DEFINATELY has over SWA.

Now you have called me a not so decent person, a liar, and that I am frought with poison. Not very nice for such a supposed stand up guy as yourself. Where are the lies ??

Have fun on reserve, sounds like you could use the time off ...........

Back so soon? The sabbatical not to your liking?

I'm not going to bandy words with you, nor am I going to mince them. You're a liar, saymach#, the worst kind. Not only do you spread your falsehoods anonymously, but you design them to try and hurt innocent and decent people.

And like all the rest of that sort who have passed through here, your first words on being called on it are: "I'm innocent, just my opinion, what did I say, who are you to judge, etc, etc, etc." It's all been said before ad nauseum; most likely even by yourself under a different nickname.

You know very well what you've done and continue to do even now. I'm not going to sully the forum or myself by reposting your lies, even to throw them back in your face.

Doncha just love free speech, saymach#? You can say any lawful thing you want. And so can I.

Archived