For innuendo

Guest Starman

Guest Starman

I'd love to obtain the feed from ITV on the races also. If you have a satellite dish, I think you can access a British ITV feed, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. My neighbour has one and picks up all kinds of stuff from Europe, so I might ask him if I can tape the coverage from him.

Do you know if the Canadian Grand Prix will also be covered exclusively here by Speedvision?

It's a bit desperate, but if I can't get to the races, my best bet is to bid a layover somewhere that I can get the ITV feed on TV...

Do either of you know where you could get a live internet feed? I almost had to turn the sound off listening to speedvision.
It's not that the announcers were that bad it's just that they are commentating to a largely (American) uninformed (about F1) audience. I never thought i'd miss Martin and James so much.

I don't know if you could get a commentary feed via the internet but there are a lot of radio broadcasts available on the net. Perhaps ITV do a broadcast. Brundle et al are with ITV. In fact there is a lot of F1 stuff on ITV.com from the broadcast crew. Incidentaly, if you want to be mildly amused you should read the letter from Ron Dennis and Frank Williams to Mosely about some of the new rules and his response. Reminds you of some of the AC vs WJ vs Jazz spats here on AEF. It is in FIA.com.

Archived