We need to pick our new representation.

Guest Gadgeteer

Guest Gadgeteer

We need to pick our new representation. It seems we have only 2 choices. The CATW or CAMA. We could merge the 2 groups and move on. This matter cannot wait much longer. All the AME's I have talked too are willing to join a new union. However, few seem willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. I am wondering how many will be pro-active. Time is running out!

I for one want to hear from all mechs lets not wait for the same old we could of done this or that, lets get with the task at hand and that is to better our lively hood and to get the representation we deserve. Lets hear from all mechs on this board starting now its either we lay down and continue to get blinded by the IAM or we stand together and form a strong sister and brotherhood! We are all very intellagent people we can see what they are doing, yet we continue to let this union to run ricksaw over us,let us begin to unite and become a formidable force it is up to us and for my kids sake I hope we do it for most of us are here because we enjoy what we do.

Archived