From the WDYTWGTH File

I wonder who the genius was who thought…”Let’s put this MAN who’s sentenced to 30 years for manslaughter in a woman’s only prison “‘ :Scratch-Head:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nj-transgender-woman-transferred-womens-only-prison-impregnating-two-inmates-report-says?intcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR2cHZRiautUNauyZ61PHk2xOp-dnb5vdDFN0uWyHaAOzR_dy67m7KFx6MA

B27D8765-41D8-4A55-8854-A7C81E4753B8.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee
  • Haha 1

What happens to airplanes when maximum thrust available meets minimum thrust required?

And what happens to economies when maximum output available meets minimum output required? 

We'll soon find out... it's a lesson in" intersectionality" and it's occurring across the board now. Why does it occur during a trinity period? Do conditions create the trinity and provide an environment for it to flourish or does the trinity itself create the conditions that nurture it?

Only the MBA crew know for sure.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/completely-dropped-the-ball-governments-endless-certification-delays-grounding-pilots

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

Entire Police Force In NC Town Resigns In Protest Of ‘Progressive’ Town Manager

The entire police force in a North Carolina town – including the veteran chief – resigned Thursday over a new town manager who calls herself “progressively responsible.”

Kenly Police Chief Josh Gibson wrote in a Facebook post he and all five of his officers as well as two other town officials quit in protest of Justine Jones. Jones, who became town manager last month, has created a “hostile work environment,” Gibson claimed.

“I have put in my 2 weeks notice along with the whole police dept.,” wrote Gibson, who has been on Kenly’s force for 21 years. “The new manager has created an environment I do not feel we can perform our duties and services to the community.”

Gibson did not specify what his beef was with Jones, who started the job on June 2 after what the town called a “nationwide search.”  The news release announcing her hiring lauded her for having “worked in progressively responsible positions” in several states. It did not mention that Jones had sued a prior employer, Richland County, S.C., for gender and racial discrimination after she was fired in 2015, according to WRAL. The suit was later dismissed.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/entire-police-force-in-nc-town-resigns-in-protest-of-progressive-town-manager?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member

• Thanks 1

https://www.rebelnews.com/portland_s_homeless_problem_grows_as_local_residents_complain_of_violence_safety_issues

Liberals are fascinating creatures to watch. They're either utterly incapable of anticipating the most basic of causal connections at a grade school level or they're doing this deliberately.  

Prove it to yourself, explain the current Portland situation (in basic terms) to a 7 year old and then ask the child what they think will happen if the police department is defunded. One year's experience in a school playground is all that's required to figure this out.

The only possible question here is WTFDYTWGTH? 

Quote of the day:

Sarah Miller and her team at JSS Barristers have secured a total victory for Pastor Artur Pawlowski over Alberta Health Services with the Alberta Court of Appeal ruling that the troubling sanctions imposed by Justice Adam Germain, which included a travel ban and a compelled speech provision, were unlawful and that the court order under which he was charge never applied to him in the first place.

We all knew this was illegal in Canada, there was never any question about it.

The government new it was illegal when they did it, 70 percenters new it was illegal when they cheered it, the police knew it was illegal when they enforced it and the media who reported on it (and pretended it wasn't) knew damn well it was illegal too. We did it anyway and that should make you pause and reflect for a moment.

That rare combination of the unholy trinity, a perceived threat to be frightened of, and 70 percenters seeking safety and refuge in the oppression of other peoples individual rights and freedoms comes at a cost to those willing to trade rights for safety. 

Keep watching... you will end up with neither. We need another 4 years of JT with a majority government to drive the lesson home though. Anything less than that won't invoke the ingrained fear of the trinity that's required to see and avoid it.

It's a bit like removing stall recognition and recovery from the PPL course, it's pretty important and we've collectively lost sight of the value in it. Only the predictable results of its removal will ensure it gets the recognition it deserves as a preventative measure. 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

Quote of the day... old story (here and in the US) but recent court ruling on being denied a lifesaving transplant by virtue of vaccine status. 

“No one has a right to receive [CENSORED] transplants, and no one is forced to undergo transplantation surgery.”

“It is illogical for the applicant to freely accept all other preconditions to transplantation and object to one on the basis of alleged medical coercion."

“The Charter has no application to clinical treatment decisions made by the Treating Physicians.”

Regardless of your position on the matter (I would be worried about a compromised immune system after transplantation and would get it). The question becomes, do we let people die as a result of the choices they make? The answer now appears to be yes... perhaps people with "lifestyle" type diseases may yet find themselves in a reticle of their own design. I personally find this decision unconscionable on its own merits and worrisome on its potential for further precedent. But if you want it, proceed at your own risk.  

When all this started, I immediately changed my organ donor status to "NO" on my health card as a form of protest, I'm likely an army of one in that regard... but that's just me.

It will be interesting to see what happens if unvaccinated blood becomes required for specific purposes at some point in the future eh? Ya never know, decisions have consequences and sometimes (actually most times) they can be unintended. 

Vulnerabilities have a way of biting back over time. Making vulnerable people even more vulnerable by deliberate regulatory act or omission is a further step in the wrong direction IMO. 

Edited by Wolfhunter

When NIMBY mentality comes home to roost.! :whistling:

“ New York City Mayor Warns ‘Everyone’s Block Is Going To Be Impacted’ By Influx Of Illegal Aliens”

After promising on the campaign trail to keep New York City as a sanctuary city for illegal aliens rife with social benefits, Mayor Eric Adams (D) is now warning that a recent influx of illegal immigrants will impact every block and the daily way of life throughout the Big Apple.

In 2021, then-candidate Adams told voters that he “would make sure” that “undocumented New Yorkers are being given the support they need, so that their families no longer live in the shadows of the American dream, but are part of that dream.” Now that more of those individuals have arrived in New York City, the Democratic mayor is imploring help from all New Yorkers to keep that promise alive while stating they will be a “burden” on the system.

If there was ever an all-hands-on-deck moment, this is it. This is it,” Adams said on Sunday. “Our system … was inundated with … you know, those who were seeking shelter because of the callousness of those other states that pushed them out. We’re here. We’re receiving them and everyone is going to have to be on board and we can’t have of the historical, ‘I believe people should be housed but just don’t house them on my block.'”

The mayor also stated that the rising number of illegal immigrants would strain New York City’s safety net.

“Everyone’s block is going to be impacted by this and so we have to add our advocacy with our ability to help our neighbors and we need everyone on board with this, you know? Because as I stated last week, our schools are going to be impacted, our health care system is going to be impacted, our infrastructure is going to be impacted but we’re willing to do our job and we’re going to do our job and we’re going to need all New Yorkers to be with us on this.”

Last week, Adams and other prominent Democrats complained that illegal aliens were arriving in their cities and states after being sent there thanks to a taxpayer-funded bus ride from Texas.

Adams recently said that the newcomers to his city were a “real burden on New Yorkers.”

As I stated, we already have an overburdened shelter system. So now we’re talking about, as you stated, food, clothing, schools,” Adams said last week. “This is going to impact our schools because we do not turn away individuals because they’re undocumented, need translation services. There’s just a whole host of things that this is going to produce. And that’s why we need help in getting this done and we need to write coordination to make it happen.”

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre also responded to a question during a press conference this week about the “thousands” of illegal aliens who have been shipped to the east coast from Texas and Arizona amid Biden’s Border Crisis.

“We believe it’s shameful that — that some governors are using migrants as a political tool, as a political play, when we should be making sure that we’re doing everything that we can to help — to help folks who are coming into this process in a legal way and making sure that, you know, we do this in a — in a safe — in a safe way and a respectful way,” she said. “And I think it’s shameful that that is happening.”

Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) recently pushed back on the idea that he was to blame for New York’s problems with foreign nationals arriving at its doorstep.

“I launched our border busing mission back in April to help our local partners, busing over 5,500 migrants to Washington, D.C. so far. Texas has not bused any migrants to New York,” Abbott said in a statement. “Instead, it is President Biden who has flown planeloads of migrants to New York. Mayor Adams should address his frustration with migrants to the root cause: Joe Biden.”

In June, it was reported that Biden’s DHS had released an estimated more than one million illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.

6 hours ago, Jaydee said:

After promising on the campaign trail to keep New York City as a sanctuary city for illegal aliens rife with social benefits, Mayor Eric Adams (D) is now warning that a recent influx of illegal immigrants will impact every block and the daily way of life throughout the Big Apple.

it's a classic WDYTWGTH statement that invariably occurs after liberals get exactly what they said they wanted.

They knew full well that being a sanctuary city came with a huge price tag when they became one. The bill is now coming due and they don't want to pay it. Maybe the rich should pick up the tab. Show me how that works... I've been waiting to see it in action since grade 6.

Obviously its not just Germany with a shortage of ten year olds capable of asking "what if" questions.

Maybe some ten year old could ask about food prices and world hunger projections if bread basket nations reduce agricultural output by 30-50%.

I can't seem to get an answer.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

Totally predictable when your own government tries to make life as unaffordable as possible through their idiotic management of resources.

UK Energy Bills Set to Peak Above £500 as Russia Cuts Gas

• Price cap will climb to record this winter, BFY analysis shows
  • UK faces a cost-of-living crisis that will leave few untouched

UK households are set to see record energy costs this winter as Russia clamps down on Europe’s gas supplies, pushing power prices to new highs and aggravating Britain’s cost-of-living crisis. 

Average bills for January alone are likely to be above £500 ($603), more than three times last year’s level, according to analysis from BFY Group Ltd. 

Huge swathes of the British public aren’t going to be able to afford their bills this winter,” said BFY senior consultant Gemma Berwick. “Average families with two working parents will be in fuel poverty.” 

Russia is curbing flows on the Nord Stream pipeline to Germany -- Russia’s main gas link to the European Union -- citing maintenance issues with turbines. That’s sent energy costs soaring, with countries in the region racing to stockpile fuel for the winter and limit further economic damage from the crisis.

The cut in gas flows through Nord Stream is set to push up the UK’s energy price cap -- the maximum utilities can charge consumers -- to £3,420 in the fourth quarter of the year, according to BFY. That amount would then rise to £3,850 in the first quarter of 2023, it said. That’s even higher than recent analysis from Cornwall Insight Ltd., released before the latest increase in gas prices. 

Read: UK Households Face ‘Catastrophic’ Winter as Energy Costs Climb

While Britain has said it’s weaned itself off Russian gas, its market and supplies are closely tied to the continent and major gas producer Norway. The UK has multiple gas terminals, but lacks sufficient storage facilities of its own. As a result, it exports the fuel to continental Europe in the summer. It can then import during the energy-intensive winter months.

The surge in costs will be an early test for whoever is Britain’s next prime minister. Candidates have been tussling over who will better manage the economy and inflation, but they’re essentially powerless to tame international commodities markets. 

The energy industry has already flagged that current measures to help households this winter will likely be inadequate. A parliamentary committee this week determined that the government needs to provide more relief to consumers in the coming months. 

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/uk-energy-bills-are-set-to-top-500-per-month-as-russia-cuts-gas-1.1797574

1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

“Average families with two working parents will be in fuel poverty.” 

Exactly where they need to stay if Paris Accord targets are to be realized.

Aviation needs to be severely curtailed as well, it should be slashed to mid covid capacity levels with no increases above that allowed, prices should be allowed to rise accordingly so they act as a deterrent. Eliminate all agricultural exports, increase the carbon tax to $300/ton and we can see where we are next year and adjust accordingly. There's more that needs to be done in other sectors but that's a reasonable start. With some serious collective suffering, Canadians should be able to reduce our global share of emissions by about 0.5%.

The sooner we get going on this the sooner liberals won't want it anymore and the sooner we can get passed it. The quickest solution is to give them what they want. They don't realize it yet, but this is exactly what they said they wanted. 

Edited by Wolfhunter

1 hour ago, Wolfhunter said:

Exactly where they need to stay if Paris Accord targets are to be realized.

Aviation needs to be severely curtailed as well, it should be slashed to mid covid capacity levels with no increases above that allowed, prices should be allowed to rise accordingly so they act as a deterrent. Eliminate all agricultural exports, increase the carbon tax to $300/ton and we can see where we are next year and adjust accordingly. There's more that needs to be done in other sectors but that's a reasonable start. With some serious collective suffering, Canadians should be able to reduce our global share of emissions by about 0.5%.

The sooner we get going on this the sooner liberals won't want it anymore and the sooner we can get passed it. The quickest solution is to give them what they want. They don't realize it yet, but this is exactly what they said they wanted. 

Anarchy is a good system if you think you are smarter, faster and better prepared than the average guy.

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Anarchy is a good system if you think you are smarter, faster and better prepared than the average guy.

I would see anarchy as the likely result of pursuing green objectives to the extent required by the Paris Accord... which is a harsher reality than most seem to think. 

My point/hope (perhaps poorly made), is that if everyone gets a taste of the pain required to get there the ultimate destination will no longer appear quite as attractive to them. They may even wish to declare net zero right now given that our land mass scrubs more carbon than we produce. 

The sooner we achieve that state of equilibrium the better I think... that way those who are smarter, faster and better can simply stay in the slow lane with the rest of us, drive the speed limit and stop feeding the good idea fairy.

Edited by Wolfhunter

9 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

I would see anarchy as the likely result of pursuing green objectives...

I see many other inducements to anarchy as well, all of them self inflicted and all of them easily predictable. 

It appears I'm not the only one who thinks so... 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jordan-peterson-worst-is-yet-to-come-from-trudeau-liberals

The battle cry of "decisions have consequences" is pretty much a universally accepted truism. In a world of spin, I was a bit surprised that mandate fans would choose something so unequivocal without considering a few "what ifs." 

Vaccine mandates (not availability but mandates) eroded the idea of my body my choice. The inability to define what a women is eroded women's rights, and the push toward abortion during live birth was so abhorrent to most people that pushback became virtually guaranteed.

Sometimes doing nothing is a good course of action... especially if you don't actually know what to do. Pouring gas on long standing (dare I call them) cultural norms is both a recipe for unintended consequences and an inducement toward them.

A true WDYTWGTH scenario IMO. Now they will spend decades fighting to get back what they already had.... a bit like fundamental rights in Canada that were surrendered without so much as a whimper:

Indiana Senate passes bill to ban most abortions

Indiana's Senate Bill 1 would ban most abortions from the time a fertilized egg implants in a uterus

Edited by Wolfhunter

Posted (edited)

Can’t say this wasn’t expected or forewarned! Great interview in the article.

Beef prices set to surge further as farmers sell off cattle herds

More breeding stock is being sent to the sale barn amid soaring input costs and drought conditions

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/beef-prices-set-surge-further-farmers-sell-cattle-herds?intcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR3RysLrwhEaXe8sm31WtL4H-gJ22Hr6d5_0Mzo1Qt-U10A_rR_lwhOLtog

Edited by Jaydee
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Can’t say this wasn’t expected or forewarned!

That's for sure.

There's this amazing tendency now, not just to ignore vulnerabilities but to pursue policies that actually ensure the vulnerabilities grow teeth and bite. Most of what's hurting us now was entirely self inflicted.

Across the board it seems that we insist on doing the worst possible thing at the worst possible time and we're building a house of cards in the process. As long as the wind doesn't blow our house of cards will remain standing, but without electricity because of our reliance on wind power.

History will not be kind to us...

Edited by Wolfhunter

A classic grade 3  WDYTWGTH event.... LOL, "some had predicted," yup sounds about right, I don't know anyone who served there who's surprised.

Those who refuse to consider "what ifs" should beware his replacement:

Zawahri's Kabul death raises questions about al Qaeda presence in Afghanistan after US left it to the Taliban

Some had predicted after America's hasty withdrawal last year that al Qaeda would return to the country

Edited by Wolfhunter

Liberal loons in Germany owe NATO (and I would say the world) an apology.

In particular, they and the media owe one to Trump who was widely ridiculed for pointing out the patently obvious vulnerability here.

Even though I find it hard to sympathize with deliberate madness, I could overcome that tendency if it occurred in isolation... but throw ridicule into the equation and you're on your own. 

Germany has three months to save itself from a winter gas crisis 

Authorities have voiced concern about social unrest if the energy shortage spins out of control

• Thanks 1

Yo... dude, where did my country go? 

Quote of the day:

There are no alternatives to ArriveCAN. If you don’t have a smartphone, you have to do ArriveCAN through a desktop computer. If you don’t have a desktop computer; find someone who does. Are you blind, deaf, old? Too bad; get someone to help you figure it out.

This is New Coke dumb. Remember in 1985 when Coca-Cola released New Coke. They didn’t say, “Oh, here’s this different Coke you could try if you want.” They stopped making the original Coke altogether and forced everybody to start drinking a new formula. Everyone hated it. But, since Coca-Cola is a business, they reversed course after their sales fell off a cliff.

ArriveCAN has similarly driven Canada’s sales figures off a cliff, at least in the tourism sector, but government being government, they don’t seem to care. After all, guess who doesn’t have to fill out a pain-in-the-ass smartphone app every time they jet off to an international summit? 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

https://www.rebelnews.com/part_two_u_s_coast_guard_dismissing_unvaccinated_members_despite_medical_religious_exemption_appeals

Dude, where's your country gone? I can't find it anymore... 

People might not be connecting all the dots yet but this is brought to you by 70 percenters. They're really starting to scare me now.

Those who approve of these measures should really consider precedent here and what happens when a government they didn't vote for gets power and turns the very same reticle back on them. The abortion issue in the US comes instantly to mind... if you have a good thing it's a good time to do NOTHING. Other than being thankful you got it by right of birth.

These things always get worse not better. The silence from refugees and soldiers is deafening and a huge disappointment to me personally. IMO, they had a duty to speak up, most didn't, now it's too late. This is beyond PNR now and will have to run its course in an environment where leaders are selected from within and careers are measured in decades.

So what happens when your military and national, police, security, and intelligence services all become part of the trinity and stop reflecting the very values they were created to uphold and defend? Well, we're about to find out. 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Confused 1

Fun to watch eh?

We are now seeing the predicted urban / rural divide, it will be here soon too.  I bet most people still think it's a  L/W vs R/W thing or progressives vs conservatives... nope.

Give this some time, shoot a few protesting farmers, it could easily turn into a primary producer vs hungry people event. 

Dutch police shoot at tractor during night of farm protests

It's safe to say that farmers are fiercely independent by nature so it's hard to create a united front with them. But imagine if they all started working together under a united banner. They could bring urban centres to their knees in a matter of days if/when that happens. 

What they need now is a charismatic leader and a common purpose against a common threat. No protests, no interviews, no public statements. Facta non Verba.... quietly turn off the tap and squeeze. IMO, it's in their collective best interest to do this early and squeeze hard.

That said, I doubt they will... establishing a common front with farmers is like herding cats. This is likely to be slow and painful and those in famine prone areas will suffer like never before. 

Build a house of cards... fear the wind.

Edited by Wolfhunter

2 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

It's safe to say that farmers are fiercely independent by nature so it's hard to create a united front with them. But imagine if they all started working together under a united banner. They could bring urban centres to their knees in a matter of days if/when that happens. 

What they need now is a charismatic leader and a common purpose against a common threat. No protests, no interviews, no public statements. Facta non Verba.... quietly turn off the tap and squeeze. IMO, it's in their collective best interest to do this early and squeeze hard.

That said, I doubt they will... establishing a common front with farmers is like herding cats.

During the Ottawa trucker protest I thought that the tow-truck operators were going to be the key - fully expected them to refuse to tow, have their trucks in pieces doing maintenance or close the shop to go ice-fishing.  

The gov, of course, responded with legislation.  Personally, if I was a tow truck operator I would have parked it, turned off the phone and headed out of town for the duration.

When/if the farmers decide to stop producing the legislation will quickly follow - then we're in a world of hurt.  You're going to force me to produce?  Expect the lowest quality, least efficient and most wasteful operation imaginable.  The entire barn full of chickens infected with salmonella - that's a shame.  Entire harvest of wheat mouldy - that's too bad.  Milk all spoiled - don't know how that happened.

I hope no one is even a little bit surprised by this:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/rcmp-has-been-using-spyware-tools-for-years-and-in-more-cases-than-previously-reported-mps-told-1.6018467

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear... right? 

Could someone who supports that philosophy kindly define "emergency" for me. I used to know what it meant but that was before Bouncy Kingdoms and Pastors were included.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1