Time to Unite in the New Year

Guest Gadgeteer

Guest Gadgeteer

I believe we should really get down and push for AME representation in the New Year. If you are interested please reply to this post.

Let's do it this time! (Skilled Aircraft workers only please)

If you guys can pull off a licenced trades only group, I think that you'll be able to sign up 800 ACR people as well, if not then we'll probably be looking south.

Brett

I'm in favour of a split too but a licensed only group has been tried and failed before the CLRB. the govnt agency has said we must take ALL in our work group or will not approve a split from the present union.

Guest Gadgeteer

All aircaft mechanics(AT's) should be included in the group. Apprentices will become Aircraft Mech's as well and should be included. Does everyone agree?

The question you have to ask yourself is who represented your case for a licenced trades only split? was it the same people who now represent you and if so do you truely believe that they fought as hard for your cause as they could have?

I think that half the problems asssosiated with any split is the fact that our representation doesn't want it.

Just MO Brett

p.s sorry for any spelling errors, the spell checker is down ( deferred )

IMO anybody who is working towards, or is eligible to write, an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License be it M, S or E.

Everyone else is support for these licenses,much the same way as dispatch, F/As and crew sked support the pilots.

This is just my opinions, however a number of the people I've talked to feel the same way.

Brett

Archived