HPWO

Guest widebody

Guest widebody

ywg IAM local 714 voted last night to rid themselves of HPWO for at least one year.

i understand yvr is close to bringing it in. guys, get some concrete ideas of where this is going 'cause it ain't what they're telling you.

it is a very expensive way for the company to convince you that you have some input when in the end they will do whatever they want, no matter what.

they will remove about 25% of the guys from the floor at any one time and then expect increased production because they are spending all this money on 'you'.

if you asked most guys in ywg right now they would tell you the concept is great, the execution lousy and very frustrating.

further, a large part of the blame for the failure of the system in ywg lies with the over-controlling union that basterdised the whole idea.

before you agree to the system, which CAN work with the right commitment from both sides, talk to the guys in ywg, they've been through 5 years of hell trying and ultimately failing.

Guest Gadgeteer

This is music to my ears. I have always considered the HPWO positions a serious conflict of interest. And HPWO is not in our best interest. If we are treated properly, the company will get the high performance workplace they want.

Archived