Outage today.

Seeker

The software that runs the website gets regular updates.  Virtually all of them result in an outage of a minute or two - hardly noticeable.  Not today.  Today the update locked up and I had to scramble to get my tech guy to fix the problem.  Ended up taking several hours.  Whoops, sorry.  The website has the fewest number of visitors on the weekend which is why I chose today to do the update, of course it's harder to get support on the weekend.

28 minutes ago, Kargokings said:

How is it going for you? Cost vs satisfaction rating?   I bet you had better things to do on your Sunday.  👍

Haha, it's all good.  Felt bad about the website being down and had some anxious moments when I thought there might have been some data loss - in the end it all worked out (after some panicked emails to my tech guy).

13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Haha, it's all good.  Felt bad about the website being down and had some anxious moments when I thought there might have been some data loss - in the end it all worked out (after some panicked emails to my tech guy).

Hopefully you did not have to pay out of hour rates for the help.