Unite !

Guest Canmech

Guest Canmech

In my opinion there seems too many divided efforts at Air Canada right now trying to accomplish the same goal....removing the I.A.M. and achieving separate bargaining for the mechanics.In the new year we should put more of an emphasis on uniting efforts to combine all the various faction that currently exist at Air Canada.

There is 'CATW' a union that is already established and 'CAMA' a newly formed association formed in Alberta.If what I hear is true there is yet another group of employees at Air Canada in Montreal with an association called 'ACMA' and finally some still interested in bringng 'AMFA' to Canada.We all seem to be doing our own thing but strangely enough all towards the same goal.Time to unite and bring the various groups together to form one unified association/union. IMHO! Later Canmech!

I agree with Rob. We have to get some guys together from different stations and get organaized as ONE... and we have to do it soon...

Ken, I am willing to help in YYZ, but we need more warm bodies willing to participate.

Guest Gadgeteer

Bill, have you talked to Ken about the merging of the CATW and CAMA? Just how far along is CAMA anyway? Are the original supporters of CATW still available? And can we get a second kick at the can based on the previous legwork at CATW?

Archived