Jump to content

Free To Fly


FA@AC
 Share

Recommended Posts

As much as I dislike the "Flu Clucks Clan ", and have no time for their ignorance......

 Common sense should prevail.  The rules are going to change.  Why all the drama?  Where are our unions? 

 I agree. I don't want to work with,  or be served by unvaccinated people.  I am vaccinated, should I be sent home? 

 How about a softer stance?  Unvaccinated,  you are going home. When the rules change,  we will welcome you back with open arms. You will continue to accrue seniority,  no you won't be paid,  no you are not welcome on the premises or the airplane. Look around,  unvaccinated people that don't work here are not allowed here either. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Human has been taken out of humanity and replaced with desensitized mass formation or people that have been brainwashed to think that they are superior to others who chose to not be. Simple as that. Unvaccinated are much better off, period. Read the other side of real scientific data. I challenge you to. In the meantime stop the posturing just because you want to feel you’ve done right by the pharmaceutical and government's direction to your obedience. One day you’ll wake up after your 8th or 10th jab and wonder wtf? 
you have 18x less immunity than the person without max vax. Look up the Israeli science data on over 2 million test subjects. No bull

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2021 at 1:42 AM, Tango Foxtrot said:

I don't want to work with,  or be served by unvaccinated people. 

Why not?

Your co-worker or server could be HIV+ and it would be illegal to ask about it or discriminate against them and that's for someone who is actually infected and not someone who has a very, very small chance of being infected.

Does your vaccine protect you or not?  Well, we know the answer.  It kinda/sorta works for about 6 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, doubledouble said:

Why not?

Your co-worker or server could be HIV+ and it would be illegal to ask about it or discriminate against them and that's for someone who is actually infected and not someone who has a very, very small chance of being infected.

Does your vaccine protect you or not?  Well, we know the answer.  It kinda/sorta works for about 6 months.

1) HIV is not transmitted in the same manner as COVID. Apples & oranges. You know this or you're...

2) Vaccines are not designed to "protect you". They are designed to slow transmission. You know this or you're...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Rich Pulman said:

1) HIV is not transmitted in the same manner as COVID. Apples & oranges. You know this or you're...

2) Vaccines are not designed to "protect you". They are designed to slow transmission. You know this or you're...

Rich: I see that we have a number of very new members all singing the same song when it comes to COVID, vaccination etc. Perhaps an organized group, "fellow travellers", or maybe even the same person.   🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Kargokings said:

Rich: I see that we have a number of very new members all singing the same song when it comes to COVID, vaccination etc. Perhaps an organized group, "fellow travellers", or maybe even the same person.   🙃

Not the same person as far as I can tell from the information provided during the signup process.  Might be people from the Free to Fly group out spreading the word or might just be that it's a polarizing topic which makes people want voice their opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...