Jump to content

Free To Fly


FA@AC
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, UpperDeck said:

By the way...anybody here watching college football...today and last week?

I'm guessing I have seen a total of at least 6-7 stadiums.....70,000+ people.

 

That's the thing about Covid. Too many people with too much time on their hands.  ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 3:06 PM, FA@AC said:

26,000 deaths of Covid-19 so far in Canada.  Over 600,000 so far in the USA.  Hospitals overwhelmed to the point that they're on the verge of rationing care.  People begging for oxygen in hospital parking lots in India, Brazil and Indonesia.  That's some minor health issue.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This poor, downtrodden soul who tries to enlist support for the F2F group whines that if only he were selfish he'd just make the choice to get vaccinated and thus remain employed.  There's nothing selfish, of course, about insisting upon remaining unvaccinated and potentially putting those he works with at higher risk.  To give him his due, he does at least acknowledge that it's a choice.

https://www.newmarkettoday.ca/local-news/air-canada-pilot-refuses-to-get-vaccinated-in-peril-of-losing-job-4502240?fbclid=IwAR28_n3PDKKfClXO_no3Eyer6_IaDWMkYnFbM7fidrGs-4FGnXzY9gPN5h4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FA@AC said:

This poor, downtrodden soul who tries to enlist support for the F2F group whines that if only he were selfish he'd just make the choice to get vaccinated and thus remain employed.  There's nothing selfish, of course, about insisting upon remaining unvaccinated and potentially putting those he works with at higher risk.  To give him his due, he does at least acknowledge that it's a choice.

https://www.newmarkettoday.ca/local-news/air-canada-pilot-refuses-to-get-vaccinated-in-peril-of-losing-job-4502240?fbclid=IwAR28_n3PDKKfClXO_no3Eyer6_IaDWMkYnFbM7fidrGs-4FGnXzY9gPN5h4

Unbelievable…..it’s quite obvious that his risk assessment abilities are limited. Would you really want him as your pilot in an emergency situation?
 

QUIT and take your righteous indignation with you…there are thousands who would love to have your job.

 

” The pilot says the only way to save his job is to get the vaccine, which he refuses to do.“

Edited by Jaydee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just dropped in courtesy of a moments worth of free WIFI.

At this stage of the game you don’t need an advanced degree, you don’t need to be a historian and you don’t need to go anywhere to draw conclusions and predict outcomes. All that’s required is a modicum of common dog and the ability to ask a simple question, “does this make sense?”

Examples abound, a labour shortage during a period of high unemployment, firing nurses during a nursing shortage, huge spending in the face of inflationary pressures. Supply line failures, shortages, line ups, hoarding and you also have the requisite “them vs us” mentality which serves as the glue which binds insanity to the masses (on both sides) and provides the backdrop to a self sustaining narrative. That part’s important BTW, keep nurturing it; your journey to Crazy Island depends on it and you are now 1/3 of the way there.

Next up is shortages, inflation, lineups, and hoarding I referred to above. After that comes government efforts to fix it. Look to Rome for how that ends.

Just take one small pedestrian snippet of everyday life as a for instance…. you need a vaccine passport to go to a restaurant, right? But, as you likely know, restaurant workers don’t need to be vaccinated. The ultimate irony here is that you now have unvaccinated nurses waiting tables in restaurants attended by the very people who got them fired for being unclean. In addition, patrons are likely giving TIPs for the privilege of wrecking their own healthcare system at the very time they need it most.

Now, whether it’s right or wrong, good or bad, I leave to your good judgement…. but, I freely admit that left to my own devices, I lack the tactical acumen to conceive and implement any scenario equal to the insanity that currently prevails.

Best wishes to all.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Unbelievable…..it’s quite obvious that his risk assessment abilities are limited. Would you really want him as your pilot in an emergency situation?
 

QUIT and take your righteous indignation with you…there are thousands who would love to have your job.

 

” The pilot says the only way to save his job is to get the vaccine, which he refuses to do.“

Israel = most vaccinated country on earth=Real scientific data study=most breakout cases= Vaccines do not work=Cover-up by main stream media

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Critical thinker said:

Israel = most vaccinated country on earth=Real scientific data study=most breakout cases= Vaccines do not work=Cover-up by main stream media

Cover up by media?  You should change your nick to Conspiracy Theory Thinker.

If you don't want to change your nick, perhaps think critically about the fact that death rates among the fully vaccinated are minuscule compared to those among the unvaccinated.  That suggests that the vaccines work.  Israel isn't the world's most vaccinated country, btw.

Edited by FA@AC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, FA@AC said:

Cover up by media?  You should change your nick to Conspiracy Theory Thinker.

If you don't want to change your nick, perhaps think critically about the fact that death rates among the fully vaccinated are minuscule compared to those among the unvaccinated.  That suggests that the vaccines work.  Israel isn't the world's most vaccinated country, btw.

Quite right according to the following Israel is quite a ways down the list.

Covid World Vaccination Tracker - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Covid-19 vaccine tracker: View vaccinations by country (cnn.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FA@AC said:

Cover up by media?  You should change your nick to Conspiracy Theory Thinker.

If you don't want to change your nick, perhaps think critically about the fact that death rates among the fully vaccinated are minuscule compared to those among the unvaccinated.  That suggests that the vaccines work.  Israel isn't the world's most vaccinated country, btw.

Funny! Maybe change your nick to “Can’t get the blinders off” You should do your research. Israel’s breakout cases are amongst the top percentages of people already vaxed with one and two doses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Critical thinker said:

Funny! Maybe change your nick to “Can’t get the blinders off” You should do your research. Israel’s breakout cases are amongst the top percentages of people already vaxed with one and two doses.

Read the data before posting dribble. 300 out of 5.4 million is hardly something to base your criticism on. 

Around half of the country's 600 patients presently hospitalized with severe illness have received two doses of the Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) shot, a rare occurrence out of 5.4 million fully vaccinated people.

The majority of these patients received two vaccine doses at least five months ago, are over the age of 60 and also have chronic illnesses known to exacerbate a coronavirus infection. They range from diabetes to heart disease and lung ailments, as well as cancers and inflammatory diseases that are treated with immune-system suppressing drugs, according to Reuters interviews with 11 doctors, health specialists and officials.

Such "breakthrough" cases have become central to a global debate over whether highly vaccinated countries should give booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and to which people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kargokings said:

Read the data before posting dribble. 300 out of 5.4 million is hardly something to base your criticism on. 

Around half of the country's 600 patients presently hospitalized with severe illness have received two doses of the Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) shot, a rare occurrence out of 5.4 million fully vaccinated people.

The majority of these patients received two vaccine doses at least five months ago, are over the age of 60 and also have chronic illnesses known to exacerbate a coronavirus infection. They range from diabetes to heart disease and lung ailments, as well as cancers and inflammatory diseases that are treated with immune-system suppressing drugs, according to Reuters interviews with 11 doctors, health specialists and officials.

Such "breakthrough" cases have become central to a global debate over whether highly vaccinated countries should give booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and to which people.

Funny how some “trolls” protect their decision to go with the narrative and then punch down on people who don’t. The bible talks about people like you. So vaccines work then, right? 
Good luck with your righteous decision but don’t forget to dribble on yourself once you receive the 3rd, 4th, 5th dose to try to ward off what natural immunity does. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Critical thinker said:

Funny how some “trolls” protect their decision to go with the narrative and then punch down on people who don’t. The bible talks about people like you. So vaccines work then, right? 
Good luck with your righteous decision but don’t forget to dribble on yourself once you receive the 3rd, 4th, 5th dose to try to ward off what natural immunity does. 

So you are admitting to being a troll?    Which bible are you quoting from?  Re natural immunity..... more dibble 

Around half of the country's 600 patients presently hospitalized with severe illness have received two doses of the Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) shot, a rare occurrence out of 5.4 million fully vaccinated people.

The majority of these patients received two vaccine doses at least five months ago, are over the age of 60 and also have chronic illnesses known to exacerbate a coronavirus infection. They range from diabetes to heart disease and lung ailments, as well as cancers and inflammatory diseases that are treated with immune-system suppressing drugs, according to Reuters interviews with 11 doctors, health specialists and officials.

Such "breakthrough" cases have become central to a global debate over whether highly vaccinated countries should give booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and to which people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote
Quote

So vaccines work then, right? 

Well, I'm thinking Polio and Smallpox vaccines seem to have controlled two serious ailments that were devastating to those who contracted them. 

BTW ask someone who is recovering from Shingles if they think it may have been worthwhile to have tried immunization. I am not saying the vaccine is guaranteed but one gent I know would give a lot to have been able to turn the clock backward and give it a try.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here, for anyone who can stand it, is the latest from F2F.  Aside from the crocodile tears there are claims that the vaccines are experimental drugs (I suppose that explains the video being posted on Rumble), of government tyranny and of something they call medical apartheid.

https://rumble.com/vnu6ak-sos-from-canada-aviation-professionals-speak-out-about-their-terminations-f.html?fbclid=IwAR06uMGakAFA9gxhpHI4lBxVPhk7jWMvmOO1vw4jBx8fi8QEv1FZvjazpYA

Edited by FA@AC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...