Free To Fly

FA@AC

Human has been taken out of humanity and replaced with desensitized mass formation or people that have been brainwashed to think that they are superior to others who chose to not be. Simple as that. Unvaccinated are much better off, period. Read the other side of real scientific data. I challenge you to. In the meantime stop the posturing just because you want to feel you’ve done right by the pharmaceutical and government's direction to your obedience. One day you’ll wake up after your 8th or 10th jab and wonder wtf? 
you have 18x less immunity than the person without max vax. Look up the Israeli science data on over 2 million test subjects. No bull

On 10/17/2021 at 1:42 AM, Tango Foxtrot said:

I don't want to work with,  or be served by unvaccinated people. 

Why not?

Your co-worker or server could be HIV+ and it would be illegal to ask about it or discriminate against them and that's for someone who is actually infected and not someone who has a very, very small chance of being infected.

Does your vaccine protect you or not?  Well, we know the answer.  It kinda/sorta works for about 6 months.

2 hours ago, doubledouble said:

Why not?

Your co-worker or server could be HIV+ and it would be illegal to ask about it or discriminate against them and that's for someone who is actually infected and not someone who has a very, very small chance of being infected.

Does your vaccine protect you or not?  Well, we know the answer.  It kinda/sorta works for about 6 months.

1) HIV is not transmitted in the same manner as COVID. Apples & oranges. You know this or you're...

2) Vaccines are not designed to "protect you". They are designed to slow transmission. You know this or you're...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Rich Pulman said:

1) HIV is not transmitted in the same manner as COVID. Apples & oranges. You know this or you're...

2) Vaccines are not designed to "protect you". They are designed to slow transmission. You know this or you're...

Rich: I see that we have a number of very new members all singing the same song when it comes to COVID, vaccination etc. Perhaps an organized group, "fellow travellers", or maybe even the same person.   ?

20 minutes ago, Kargokings said:

Rich: I see that we have a number of very new members all singing the same song when it comes to COVID, vaccination etc. Perhaps an organized group, "fellow travellers", or maybe even the same person.   ?

Not the same person as far as I can tell from the information provided during the signup process.  Might be people from the Free to Fly group out spreading the word or might just be that it's a polarizing topic which makes people want voice their opinion.

Meanwhile...

As a subscriber to Health Canada’s MedEffectTM e-Notice, you are being informed of the latest Advisory.

Reports to poison centres concerning ivermectin as a prevention or treatment for COVID-19 have increased over the summer months

Health Canada is reminding Canadians not to use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19. Canadian poison centres have seen an increase in reports concerning ivermectin over the summer.

There is no evidence that ivermectin works to prevent or treat COVID-19, and it is not authorized for this use. To date, Health Canada has not received any drug submission or applications for clinical trials for ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19.

41 minutes ago, Vsplat said:

Health Canada has not received any drug submission or applications for clinical trials for ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19.

Whether Ivermectin works or not we'll never see an application by a  drug company.  They wouldn't waste the money on the filing since there's no money to be made on an off-patent drug.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:58 AM, boestar said:

well over 50% of the WORLD POPULATION has been vaccinated.  I think the data speaks for itself.

What data is that?

It's been less than a year since vaccinations started.  The people who feel that there's a possibility of long term side-effects will not be satisfied that enough time has passed.

If you were wondering about the durability of a particular brand of paint; doesn't matter if you paint 1 house, 10 houses or a million houses - just gotta wait until some time passes to see how it holds up. 

33 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What data is that?

It's been less than a year since vaccinations started.  The people who feel that there's a possibility of long term side-effects will not be satisfied that enough time has passed.

If you were wondering about the durability of a particular brand of paint; doesn't matter if you paint 1 house, 10 houses or a million houses - just gotta wait until some time passes to see how it holds up. 

And then of course there is the other side of the coin.

Don't paint the peeling siding on your house and wait to see how long the exposed wood will last.  We will never khow how many more would have died without the vaccine.  

On 9/9/2021 at 5:54 PM, Seeker said:

Yes, good story.  Anti-vaxxer dies from the Covid.  Gotta love the irony of that.  What about the story of the pro-vaxxer who died from the vaccine?  I make no claim about the relative numbers of "anti" vs "pro" dying from their choice.  VAERS shows thousands of deaths after the vaccine and this number is widely thought to be a gross underrepresentation but, of course we'll never know the truth about whether these deaths were an adverse reaction to the vaccine or just co-incidence and I would certainly never make any claim.  One thing is for sure, you won't see it being reported.

Vaers is about as unreliable as it comes since the data is not vetted.  It is the wikipedia of drug issues.  Can be added to by anyone.  do not consider it a reliable source of data

19 hours ago, Critical thinker said:

If one has to be persuaded, reminded, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized…if all this considered is necessary to gain compliance. You can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest -quote

Hmmm! Just wondering....speed limits are NOT in our collective interest? And despite ALL of the incentives etc quoted, people still speed. Why do you think that is.....stupidity? Selfishness? A failure to shed the childhood belief in one's immortality?

54 minutes ago, UpperDeck said:

Hmmm! Just wondering....speed limits are NOT in our collective interest? And despite ALL of the incentives etc quoted, people still speed. Why do you think that is.....stupidity? Selfishness? A failure to shed the childhood belief in one's immortality?

Stupid is as stupid does, right?

21 hours ago, Critical thinker said:

If one has to be persuaded, reminded, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized…if all this considered is necessary to gain compliance. You can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest -quote

That's funny - my kid says that to me every time I try to get her to eat her carrots.

5 hours ago, Specs said:

That's funny - my kid says that to me every time I try to get her to eat her carrots.

I wonder what you’ll say when they insist your child get a fourth fifth sixth and seventh vaccination shot. No parent control then, eh? But maybe you’re one of those that are OK with that lol!!!!!