Free To Fly

FA@AC

10 minutes ago, Seeker said:

1.  Not morons.

2.  At least 600 pilots and FAs

Thanks for posting the link.  I forgot to include it in my own post.

People who post misinformation on vaccines are morons in my book.

Edited by FA@AC
  • Like 1

"7. We believe COVID-19 does not exceed the types of threats humans have traditionally accepted when choosing to live in a society. Restricting the ability to travel freely in the name of COVID-19, therefore, can no longer be legally or morally justified."

I personally know people who were infected with covid-19 and became very, very ill. I also know people who were infected with covid-19 and died from it. I dispute the above statement, I believe that restricting the ability to travel freely in the name of COVID-19 is certainly morally justified.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FA@AC said:

The page is full of it.  

Will you be updating it now that the Pfizer vax has full FDA approval?

You are woefully uninformed.  Pfizer does not have full FDA approval - it's a shell game.

Pfizer "Comirnaty" has been approved but this vaccine is not in production, and is not available.  The Pfizer you're going to get is still EUA - that's in the states.  In Canada, neither is approved.

I have nothing to do with that website so I won't be updating anything.

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

You are woefully uninformed.  Pfizer does not have full FDA approval - it's a shell game.

Pfizer "Comirnaty" has been approved but this vaccine is not in production, and is not available.  The Pfizer you're going to get is still EUA - that's in the states.  In Canada, neither is approved.

I think you're incorrect.  According to this FDA press release "Comirnaty" is the name under which the Pfizer vaccine will now be marketed.  Same vaccine, different name unless my interpretation of the press release is off.

Speaking of being woefully uninformed, where is the "forced vaccination" you referred to upthread?  You must be aware that nobody in Canada is being forced to undergo vaccination against Covid 19. 

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Edited by FA@AC
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FA@AC said:

I think you're incorrect.  According to this FDA press release "Comirnaty" is the name under which the Pfizer vaccine will now be marketed.  Same vaccine, different name unless my interpretation of the press release is off.

Speaking of being woefully uninformed, where is the "forced vaccination" you referred to upthread?  You must be aware that nobody in Canada is being forced receive vaccination against Covid 19. 

I think you're wrong Comirnaty is a different vaccine.

Really, we're going to do the whole "it's not forced, you have a choice" dance?  Yeah, "not forced" except you have to give up your job, give up the ability to travel by air and give up your ability to enter grocery stores.  The standard measure is that anything that is "coercive" is "forced" therefore the vaccination is forced.

58 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Really, we're going to do the whole "it's not forced, you have a choice" dance?  Yeah, "not forced" except you have to give up your job, give up the ability to travel by air and give up your ability to enter grocery stores.  The standard measure is that anything that is "coercive" is "forced" therefore the vaccination is forced.

Where in Canada will the unvaccinated not be able to enter a grocery store?  I don't know where you're getting this stuff.

From the FDA press release I posted:

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

• Like 2

So let me understand this:

If a physician fails to follow the health authority infection control measures (e.g. sterile technique) and infects a patient, say with staph from their fingers and the patient gets sick or dies, then the physician is liable and will be sued to the limit of the law, possibly face criminal charges.

If a hospital fails to enforce infection control measures among its staff, it is liable for negligence.

If a free to fly individual fails to follow health authority infection control measures and infects someone else, say with covid from their nose or mouth, well, too bad, they were just exercising their personal freedom?

It's like a haiku.

Vs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

Wrong.

might I suggest you read the charter and look at the ORDER that the rights are presented.  Right to life is the top one that cannot be infringed by ANY of the other rights.

• Thanks 1

this has nothing to do with the "Right to fly" (which is not a right under the charter) and everything to do with wanting to get back to work and make money.

you have the right to freedom of movement but the method is not covered except for by 2 feet and a heartbeat

20 hours ago, Seeker said:

Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine

The Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, sold under the brand name Comirnaty, is an mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine created by the German biotechnology company, BioNTech, and then jointly developed with the American pharmaceutical company, Pfizer. It is authorized for use in people aged 12 years and older in some jurisdictions and for people 1

20 hours ago, Seeker said:

I have to wonder when we cross the line into misinformation here. 

I find it disingenuous that anti-mask/vaccine ideology considers that individuals are being 'forced' to take approved health measures, while the person who asserts their choice to remove their mask and face me at 2 feet indoors (as a bank manager just did) effectively 'forces' me to be inoculated with covid.  They have no idea whether they are infected or not.

The thing that isn't really being acknowledged is that there is no inoculation free option here.   Getting inoculated with a vaccine has been proven beneficial around the world.  Receiving someone's 'personal choice'  and being inoculated by aerosolized covid is not beneficial at all.  Why do those who offer only harmful inoculants feel they get to choose for me?

Vs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's interesting to me how fast we have switched from freedoms we used to enjoy to the new paradigm.  Forced medical procedures.  Two years ago we would have been aghast at the concept.  What if I don't want my body co-opted into producing spike proteins?  

Look, if anyone thinks this is about the vaccine you have lost the plot.  It's not about the vaccine - it's all about the vaccine passport.

Oh, I hear the objections.  "I'm vaccinated but I don't want to be exposed to those unvaccinated people".  Does the vaccine work or not?  Don't start yapping about "delta".  Delta existed long before the vaccines came out.  If you chose to be vaccinated the unvaccinated should be not threat to you.  Either that or the vaccine has little to no benefit.  In any case the vaccine really has no part in this - it's all about the vaccine passport.

This whole thing has been co-opted by the Great Reset cabal.   Covid is a minor health issue with numerous valid interventions that has been hi-jacked into a global hysteria. Hundreds and thousands of doctors and researchers with expertise in this field have been silenced and censured.  

It comes down to one thing; do you accept what you are being told (sold) or do you choose to look beyond.  I get it, really I do.  It's easier and more convenient to get your narrative from the CBC - "everybody line up here to get your vaccine and vaccine passport and we'll be back to normal in no time".  Oh, by the way, you need a booster shot in 6 months and every six months after that.  Otherwise, you're not considered "vaccinated" and can't travel or go into restuarants or movie theatres.  Does anyone not see where this leads? Apparently not.

Someone, a long time member, gave me some advise;  said I shouldn't post opinion under my "admin" name.  He suggested I create an alter-ego alias.  I ignored that (again) and posted my thoughts.  He'll read this and be nodding his head.  Probably best if I bow out.

6 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Covid is a minor health issue with numerous valid interventions that has been hi-jacked into a global hysteria.

26,000 deaths of Covid-19 so far in Canada.  Over 600,000 so far in the USA.  Hospitals overwhelmed to the point that they're on the verge of rationing care.  People begging for oxygen in hospital parking lots in India, Brazil and Indonesia.  That's some minor health issue.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1