Jump to content

Uncontrolled re-entry


HST
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

 

Hopefully....Mar a Lago

Ouch! 

If we're going to start calling in air-strikes from space I have a lot of targets I would place higher on the list than Mar a Lago.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, seeker said:

Ouch! 

If we're going to start calling in air-strikes from space I have a lot of targets I would place higher on the list than Mar a Lago.

 

IMO, there is no bigger threat to the stability of North America, which includes us, as well as the world, than the selfish and twisted reality Trump lives in. Should he ever come back into US politics I think you will see the USA implode and hopefully the GOP know that and are merely placating him at this time.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

IMO, there is no bigger threat to the stability of North America, which includes us, as well as the world, than the selfish and twisted reality Trump lives in. Should he ever come back into US politics I think you will see the USA implode and hopefully the GOP know that and are merely placating him at this time.

That's Funny.  Many Canadians feel that way about the guy in charge in YOW.

Whats the old saying, those in glass houses . . . . . . . .  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, AIP said:

That's Funny.  Many Canadians feel that way about the guy in charge in YOW.

Whats the old saying, those in glass houses . . . . . . . .  

Cherry picking one phrase that I used to describe Trump is a feeble attempt to relegate me to not seeing what is going on in Canada....

Perhaps you should have asked me about the situation in Canada prior to attempting to  use a worn cliche that has nothing to do with the tone of my post.

You are slipping, I have seen you do better....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Again, my opinion...

I honestly don't think Canada is anywhere near the chaotic situation that inhabits US politics. Yes, we have our problems but I don't see anything near, for example, what  US  politicians are doing concerning the "right to vote" . As well, although Canadians have been basically deemed "placid", by most accounts, I don't see any pending turmoil such is so evident in the USA.

Yes, the USA and Canada need to "straighten up and fly right"  with respect to politicians and the direction they decide to take however  that 'buffoon' they voted in prior to Biden was turning the USA into an autocratic society, was an embarrassment for their country and had no idea how to govern. If Trump remains the idol of the GOP, then the GOP is on a long slide downhill, close to never recovering. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...