Unusual traffic in Canadian skies?

daniel.o

On 3/5/2021 at 2:55 PM, mo32a said:

I do not believe in aliens either, why are photos/video of them always blurry?

There is no clear evidence of them outside of the few people from Arkansas who have been abducted by them.

Total nonsense.

Oh, I don't believe in God either. We have science now, we don't need an other worldly explanation for eclipses etc.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.?

I don't know about you but were I extant in years BC, I imagine an apparition descending from a spaceship would seem "God-like".

To heck with BC....were that to happen to me tomorrow, I might have second thoughts about "God".

There are some ( ok...me) who pose for consideration the idea that humanity is "tested" by other-world visitors to assess our reactions. A cynic might refer you to Trump as an example...or Covid.

In vino...veritas!!

On 3/6/2021 at 9:09 PM, UpperDeck said:

There are some ( ok...me) who pose for consideration the idea that humanity is "tested" by other-world visitors to assess our reactions. A cynic might refer you to Trump as an example...or Covid.

We've all pondered on it I expect - it's in our nature

And from Wikipedia re Chariots of the Gods

Soon after the publication of Chariots of the Gods, von Däniken was accused of stealing the ideas of French author Robert Charroux.[19]

A 2004 article in Skeptic magazine states that von Däniken plagiarized many of the book's concepts from The Morning of the Magicians, that this book in turn was heavily influenced by the Cthulhu Mythos, and that the core of the ancient astronaut theory originates in H. P. Lovecraft's stories "The Call of Cthulhu" and At the Mountains of Madness.

On 3/8/2021 at 7:41 AM, Tango Foxtrot said:

A friend called me up Sunday march 7, and told me that he saw fifty one white lights in a line. Flying from west to east ,over Prince George British Columbia at 5 AM that morning. 

Was wondering if I had any ideas ?

Elon Musk's Starlink satellites! I've heard of similar cases... https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-satellites-surprise-british-skywatchers.html

18 hours ago, Falken said:

Flying west bound in the 30s around YAM and YQT 5 lights in a V formation above us Eastbound.

That's something I'd really love to hear more about! If you'd like to share details for my research, even if just anonomously, please send me an email at otisstories [at] gmail [dot] com.