Trump, Still a force in the Republican Party

Texas to offer COVID-19 vaccines to all adults by end of March

Texas officials announced Tuesday that they are opening COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all adults by the end of March

Texas will open its COVID-19 vaccine sites to all adults by the end of March, officials said Tuesday, making it the fourth state to do so after Alaska, Arizona and Mississippi. 

Texas will open its COVID-19 vaccine sites to all adults by the end of March, officials said Tuesday, making it the fourth state to do so after Alaska, Arizona and Mississippi.

Connecticut has also announced it will allow all residents 16 and older to receive the shots starting April 5.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-covid-19-vaccines-all-adults-march-end?fbclid=IwAR0duCHzHxekpitQbW5p9Bphurbte65fhDCn9mwDIBu5iws2XbX2AzoZLvI

• 2 weeks later...

Once a scammer, always a scammer.  They love him though....

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-campaign-scam/

BUSTED: Trump's campaign was bleeding supporters' bank accounts dry with recurring payment scheme

On Saturday, The New York Times reported that thousands of supporters of former President Donald Trump were hoodwinked by a deceptive "recurring payment" option for the president's campaign fundraising system, that led them to give far more money than they thought they were giving.

"Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election," reported Shane Goldmacher. "Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out. As the election neared, the Trump team made that disclaimer increasingly opaque, an investigation by The New York Times showed. It introduced a second prechecked box, known internally as a "money bomb," that doubled a person's contribution. Eventually its solicitations featured lines of text in bold and capital letters that overwhelmed the opt-out language."

The result was that many of these donors gave far more than they ever intended to the Trump campaign, and tons of them demanded refunds.

• Thanks 1

Some light at the end of a longgggg tunnel 

Trump’s Power Won’t Peak for Another 20 Years

By the early 2040s, Trump-appointed chief judges will simultaneously sit atop nearly every appeals court in the country.

The Trump presidency may be over, but the Trump era has only just begun—at least when it comes to influence over the nation’s courts. Measured solely by the number of judges he appointed, Donald Trump’s impact is staggering: 234 judges, including 54 powerful appellate judges, almost one out of every three. By comparison, President Barack Obama appointed 172 judges (30 of them appellate) in his first term, while George W. Bush managed 204 (35 appellate). But Trump will have an even greater influence than this measurement suggests. That is because his judges won’t reach the apogee of their power until the early 2040s, when Trump-appointed chief judges are on track to simultaneously sit atop nearly every appeals court in the country.

This portends a potential disaster for progressive gains in many areas of law, including voting rights and health care. The limelight typically falls on the Supreme Court for these developments, but the lower courts are where much of the action happens.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/04/trump-circuit-court-judges/618533/

1 hour ago, deicer said:

Makes you shake your head when you see those who think this is good leadership.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/trump-administration-covid-19-emails

“Yippee!!!”: Emails Show Trump Appointees Celebrating Lying to the Public About COVID-19

Because of course they did. 

'Fox News Sunday' anchor Chris Wallace on Sunday grilled Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg for exaggerating the number of jobs that would be created by President Biden's $2 trillion-plus spending proposal.

“ Wallace said there was a huge difference between 2 million jobs created and 19 million jobs, “

Chris Wallace grills Buttigieg on false jobs claim: 'Why mislead people?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-exaggerated-job-numbers-biden-spending-plan-chris-wallace?fbclid=IwAR2yTyhgcLXHLJFM552p7ICYx4UGT5r2W5pB0S1JO5IEry0vXnGHapuRECQ

Always sign in.....

Now, y'all send those women (who think they are gay men) to my change room, I'm happy to shower with them.

My concern was always for your wife, mother, young kids. young women in sports etc etc. Ironically I think that women will be the ones most effected by this.... it won't be me.

So, defunding the police, transgender change rooms and all the rest of that doesn't hurt me one bit. My concern is (and always was) for the people it would, or might hurt.

I know I'm not getting any younger, and I know that sooner or later I will be the one in need of protection, and I'll be the one afraid to walk through the parking lot at night..... but it sure as hell isn't today. 

In advance of that day coming, let me go on record as saying fu&% T-shirt slogans.

Edited by Wolfhunter

Maybe if conservatives had addressed the other issues such as school shootings, poverty, hunger, lack of health care, education cuts, or climate change, then the issues they try to scare you with wouldn't exist.

No real surprise here as any sane person knows CNN is a bottomless den of biased LEFTIST depravity, but imagine how Democrats would have reacted if the shoe was on the other foot...If FOX had used the same tactics 🤬

CNN director admits network is anti-Trump propaganda: 'Our focus was to get Trump out of office'

CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester was caught admitting that CNN used their platform to help Joe Biden's presidential campaign, to the detriment of then President Donald Trump.

Project Veritas dropped a new video on Tuesday that reveals CNN engaging intentionally in creating and spreading propaganda to boost Joe Biden's campaign during the 2020 election season.

CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester was caught admitting that CNN used their platform to help Joe Biden's presidential campaign, to the detriment of then President Donald Trump.

Chester also admitted that the network had a specific, pre-determined perspective on climate change and COVID-19.

In the video, CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester says "Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100 percent going to say it, and I 100 percent believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that."

Trump's] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation—that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to—you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what—I think that's propaganda," Chester says.

In an effort to give the exact opposite treatment to Biden, Chester said "We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric." 

After the election season, Chester can be heard to remark that their first goal was to get Trump out of office, and that the next thing will be to focus on Biden's pet issue, climate change.

It's not a point of discussion that CNN may have had an 'agenda', however, whatever they did has not led them to be sued for $1.6 billion like Fox News is being sued over proven lies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/03/26/fox-news-sued-by-dominion-voting-for-defamation-over-election-conspiracy/?sh=16039347018b

This on top of Fox News winning a court case for Tucker Carlson where the judge stated:  "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Because of that, Sydney Powell, one of trump's lawyers, is attempting the same defense in her $1.6 billion defamation suit.

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/03/23/sidney-powell-argues-no-reasonable-person-would-believe-her-election-fraud-claims/

Sidney Powell argues no reasonable person would believe her election fraud claims

So one would draw a conclusion, that even in Fox reporting, that those who follow their, um, 'reporting', are "unreasonable"?

8 hours ago, deicer said:

It's not a point of discussion that CNN may have had an 'agenda', however, whatever they did has not led them to be sued for $1.6 billion like Fox News is being sued over proven lies.

That is probably the most weak assed rebuttal EVER Like Like

• Thanks 1

“ In an exclusive interview Monday on "Hannity," former President Trump said he is "very seriously" considering another presidential run in 2024 but noted that it's still "too soon" to discuss his plans.”

207E125E-5553-48F1-9C14-7136330805C0.jpeg

0E16D370-16E3-4A44-A07B-248DF756F7C3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...