The Fake / Biased News Media

Jaydee

Liberals knew exact details of guns used in Nova Scotia massacre within days 

Trudeau received a briefing document dated April 24, prepared by his then national security advisor, detailing what weapons were used and how they were acquired 

And like everyone is like surprised like... breaking news indeed.

Anyone who has created command briefing slides knew this 2 years ago.

The media knew it then as well... don't think for even a second that they didn't. Try to imagine a world where the Prime Minister isn't kept up to date on an investigation into the worst mass murder in Canadian history. The Conservative party knows how this works too, if they're feigning surprise now it's pure theatre.

I'm no longer sure which party I dislike the most now. At least JT and Co (however loathsome they may be) have remained true to form and are predictably predictable The conservative party has absolutely no excuse though, total failure at every turn and on all fronts over the last two years. They had a job to do and IMO, they failed miserably.    

Edited by Wolfhunter

Jane's Revenge is an American militant[1] extremist[2] pro-abortion rightsgroup, which has claimed responsibility for several acts of firebombing, vandalism, and arson targeting crisis pregnancy centers.[3] It was formed in May 2022, in response to the leak of a possible ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States overturning the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling on abortion rights.[4] On June 24, 2022, the Supreme Court released a decision that did, as per the leak, overturn Roe v. Wade.[5]

They were formed at about the same time we started hearing about the white supremacist and white nationalist threat from the trinity.

Look at who is carrying the gas cans though and disregard the propaganda machine. Believe what you see with your own eyes.

It also helps to review the various definitions of terrorism, there's a common theme in those definitions and it doesn't include parents protesting "drag queen story time" and CRT. The looming threat IMO is L/W extremest violence in support of political aspirations.

It used to be that if you looked around and saw that media reports didn't coincide with what you could actually see with your own eyes that you were a young soldier in a foreign desert. Now you're a citizen of Canada and the US.

Here's why you likely haven't heard of them, imagine the coverage if this was Proud Boys doing exactly the same thing to abortion clinics. Liberals would be screaming domestic terrorism... AND THEY WOULD BE RIGHT. 

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC avoid mention of Jane's Revenge in coverage of arson, attacks against pro-life groups

Far-left 'Jane's Revenge' has vowed 'open season' on pro-life pregnancy centers

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cbs-nbc-msnbc-avoid-mention-janes-revenge-coverage-arson-attacks-against-pro-life-groups

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Sad 1

Hold on a minute, I thought it was christian white nationalists and white supremacists doing all of the attacking. 

We seem to be short of liberals who can explain the situation in simple terms that a dumb grunt can understand.

All I do is count the gas cans, see who's holding them and go from there. If you're carrying a gas can, I don't give a rat's behind what your political persuasion is. 

Christian and pro-life organizations under attack from pro-abortion activists in the U.S.

Since the Supreme Court ruled on Friday to overturn the legislation, Christian organizations have maintained vigilance over the possibility of new attacks as pro-choice activists campaign to stage protests across the country. 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

What to believe? Same source, one day apart.

From the CBC

Canada is adding jobs and growing its economy — yet doom and gloom overshadow the positives

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-recession-narrative-analysis-peter-armstrong-1.6512467

Also from the CBC

“ Canada unexpectedly lost 43,000 jobs last month “

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-jobs-june-1.6514429

Edited by Jaydee

• 2 weeks later...

This is maybe off-topic, but two days ago the Vancouver park board was triggered and had to cancel a meeting,

They were discussing bike lanes in Stanley Park, there was a report coming out the next day, but Phil Rankin accused them of already making their mind up because of the board and staff ideology. 

They felt threatened by this and had to cancel the meeting and disallow Rankin to attend any further meetings.

Sheesh.

• Confused 2

On 7/20/2022 at 1:22 PM, GDR said:

Here is a headline n a story from CTV.

Alta. woman has 'PTSD' after WestJet travel nightmare

This is so totally irresponsible equating this with the mental damage experienced by the horrors of war.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5995111

Well, if you watch the video it's clear she's making a joke.

Interviewer asks: "Are you going to travel again soon?"

Woman, laughing, "Hahaha, I have PTSD, I think, hahaha."

So, the woman herself is not suggesting or claiming she has PTSD however CTV is guilty for faking the headline to make it click-worthy.

Overall the whole thing is pretty stupid;  They left Calgary, got IRROPED in Toronto, gave up and went home - total elapsed time 23 hours.  I've been stuck in winter storms for 3 days!  How would they handle that?  After hurricane Juan my family spent 7 days with no power - guess, what, no PTSD.  They got stuck in Pearson terminal 3 for a day - the HORROR!  You know, easy availability to food, drink, bathrooms, climate controlled, free wifi.

What's wrong with people?  Stuck in Toronto and can't get to NF?  Well, Toronto becomes the vacation then.  Go to Niagara Falls, Canada's Wonderland, the CN Tower - take advantage of the randomness of life.  The kids would probably enjoy it more than seeing relatives in NF anyway plus they get the life lesson of being resiliant and flexible.

• 2 weeks later...