Justin Trudeau

And while the CBC breaks a story on the Pandora papers, secret offshore tax shelters of citizens like Elvis Stojko  and a computer consultant on Vancouver Island, they seem to have missed the bigger story:

While Canada sent hundreds of millions in aid to Jordan, its king grew his collection of luxury homes

https://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/2021/10/03/king-of-jordan-homes-tax-haven-canada-accountant.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/pandora-papers-offshore-tax-avoidance-1.6197303

Still waiting for Morneau or Trudeau’s name to pop up.

On the other hand, since it’s an international investigation, the CBC and the rest of the Canadian media taking liberal hush money,  won’t be able to hide the details.

• Like 2

More ineptitude from the Trudeau government, trying to foster a relationship with the communist govt, at the expense of the health of Canadians.

https://ipolitics.ca/2021/10/01/how-canadas-very-important-vaccine-deal-with-china-collapsed/

The briefing notes and memos that show the unravelling of the agreement are in sharp contrast to how the Liberal government has characterized the events ever since. Trudeau has repeatedly minimized the deal.

As an aside, the libs still can’t resist blaming Harper…..six years after the election:

iPolitics requested the documents in December 2020 through Canada’s access-to-information system.

Although government institutions are supposed to respond to access-to-information requests within 30 days of receiving them, the NRC emailed the documents to iPolitics on Wednesday — eight months late.

iPolitics asked current Innovation, Science and Industry Minister François-Philippe Champagne’s office if instructions were given to the NRC’s access-to-information office not to release the documents until after the election and the two Michaels were freed.

“Unlike the previous Conservative government, we do not interfere in the Access to Information process,” Champagne’s office responded.

Disgusting…..yet people still believe in these guys.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, st27 said:

More ineptitude from the Trudeau government, trying to foster a relationship with the communist govt, at the expense of the health of Canadians.

https://ipolitics.ca/2021/10/01/how-canadas-very-important-vaccine-deal-with-china-collapsed/

As an aside, the libs still can’t resist blaming Harper…..six years after the election:

Disgusting…..yet people still believe in these guys.

Trudeau, and the Liberals, are a bunch of lying, thieving, self-serving idiots.  Once you accept this everything makes sense and you're never surprised by what they do.

I guess my problem is that I’m still in a state of denial that this idiot and his weak mps were re-elected…..after the record of the last 6 years …. I used to be proud of this country and what we represented … the turd has changed all that.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, st27 said:

I guess my problem is that I’m still in a state of denial that this idiot and his weak mps were re-elected…..after the record of the last 6 years …. I used to be proud of this country and what we represented … the turd has changed all that.

The only upside to the election …..It cost Canadians 600 million to kick out Maryann Monseph.

Edited by Jaydee

chasing the future Liberal Voters?

Pause
Ad 00:05 - up next "'Thank you:' Trudeau meets resettled Afghan family Thanksgiving weekend"
Loaded: 0.00%

Unmute

'Thank you:' Trudeau meets resettled Afghan family Thanksgiving weekend

Duration: 02:06 7 hrs ago
Like118 Comments|

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau meets with a family from Afghanistan who resettled in Ottawa after leaving the country in August. Obaidullah Rahimi was a local who worked at the embassy in Kabul since 2008. He left Afghanistan with his wife, Arezoo, and his daughters, Ayat and Hawa, who is a baby.

10 hours ago, Kargokings said:

Trudeau meets resettled Afghan family Thanksgiving weekend

Instead of virtue signalling…aka canvassing for votes, maybe he should the up with this nurse. The force that has been the backbone of the pandemic

“ Imagine this: 

You walk onto the floor and you have 5 patients. 5 humans you are responsible for, 5 humans you will have to know everything about. When they eat, if they eat, how much they pee, what color it is, when their last bowel movement was, what color, shape, and consistency it was,  what their labs look like, their cognitive status, if they have wounds, what meds are due, what their vitals are. 

You get to the floor and get report on these 5 people. All very sick, all with orders that need completing. One has bladder scans every 6 hours and has to cathed if they are over a certain limit, one is on a heparin infusion that requires blood draws every 6 hours and frequent monitoring. One is on an aggressive chemo. One needs blood and platelets replaced tonight. One is dying with no family at their side. 

Then imagine being short staffed. 

Then imagine the family calling wanting a check up on their family members and complaining when you can’t get on the phone right now. Imagine that you are in the middle of cleaning up a patient, alone, when the family calls and can't stop to take the call but will call them as soon as you're done. Imagine your manager reprimanding you for not taking the call as the family is angry and complaining.

Then imagine one of those five calling out for pain meds every 2 hours. Some of it is pain seeking, some of it is actual pain from the cancer. Then the one that is dying needs pain meds for comfort every hour and just wants someone at their bedside to hold their hand so they call out every 30 minutes. 

Then imagine doing everything you can for all these humans you are responsible for and getting cursed out, talked down to, criticized for not being “fast enough” asked “where were you?” being told “I’ve been on the light for 20 minutes?!”

NOW imagine also not having a CNA/tech - the backbone of the hospital system!  So now, with all of that, you also have to respond to call lights. Bathroom calls, changing patients, turning patients every 2 hours, getting water. getting snacks, emptying catheters, measuring intake and output, bathing, & more changing. Imagine a family member getting upset because you didn't bring them coffee and snacks quick enough as you were drawng labs for your heparin drip and giving meds for comfort to your dying patient. 

And now… you have a new admit coming to the floor with intractable nausea and vomiting who needs an NG tube put down. Another human, another life to take care of. 

Now imagine hospital administration always complaining you never do enough, dressings aren’t changed on time, tubing isn’t labeled correctly, rooms are messy, health streams aren't done, write ups are threatened. 

This is Nursing. 

This is why we are burned out. 

This is why we are short staffed.

This is why Nurses are leaving the profession.” 

Interesting how we are getting daily updates again from Theresa Tam now that the election is over…..she can lecture us again about avoiding large gatherings without embarrassing her political masters.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kargokings said:

So What?  Sadly you are pissing into the wind

Agree……as frustrating as it is to see this idiot survive another election…we are just along for the ride (and going downhill quickly, imo).

Trudeau told the forum he was deeply concerned about a surge of antisemitism in Canada and abroad, and called it “the canary in the coal mine of evil.

“We’ve seen so many different radical, extremist groups of various types lashing out at so many different things,” he said. “One of the few common things so many of them have is an acceptance of antisemitic stereotypes and tropes that slip into their discourse and that they build so much of their other hatred on.”

Skipping through the channels last night I came across an Arabic language newscast (diversity is our strength). There was coverage of a conference or gathering of some sort with a large screen at the front ……..Trudeau and his new found concern for anti-semitism was the topic of discussion ……

I wonder what they were thinking?

After making it through 17 months of nothing like we’ve ever experienced, Canadians deserve to choose what the next 17 months, what the next 17 years and beyond, will look like. And I know that we have the right plan, the right team, and the proven leadership to meet that moment,” he said. “So to the other parties: Please explain why you don’t think Canadians should have the choice? Why you don’t think that this is a pivotal moment? 

True, it took Trudeau a month to move the boxes for the 2019 lineup, but this year will be the longest yet.

With Gov. Gen. Mary Simon ordered by Trudeau to attend the Frankfurt Book Fair in Germany next week – to which I can only say ‘HUH’?? – Her Excellency is not expected to perform her constitutional duty of swearing in the next executive council until October 25th.

the turd got what he wished for …. He was re-elected, albeit with a minority…so if he had the plan, the team, the leadership, where is he and why the delay in getting parliament moving again?

So the country will drift along, without the benefit of parliament, subject to the whims of the liberals and a basic dictatorship…..is this what people voted for?

We are such putzes!!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/don-martin-s-blog/don-martin-at-24-post-election-days-and-counting-the-federal-government-is-still-in-limbo-1.5622596