Justin Trudeau

Jaydee

Torch a Mosque and it’s a “HATE CRIME”. Torch a Christian church and Trudeau gives it a no no…not nice finger wag. 

” Peterborough police are investigating a case of arson at the city's only mosque, an act that the president of the local Muslim association says was a "clearly a hate crime."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mosque-peterborough-fire-1.3320013

Edited by Jaydee
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

And again…imagine his fake outrage if this were a Mosque 

Indeed, and it's the selective nature of this that's most concerning IMO.

Give me political agnostics who seek reasonable policies, good ideas in the great free market of ideas and are willing (even eager) to run QA on the results in an effort to improve and tweak the policies... a little something (actually anything), that allows rational people to say "ya, good idea, that might work."

Liberalism has taken on the mantel of religion now, it has all the hall marks and meets the definition. Ironically, those most at risk of developing cool aid addictions are people who ridicule Christianity whilst espousing liberal values they have no (and I mean no) intention of paying for.

If they showed themselves willing to actually pay for those policies (based on their stated values), I could find my way clear to supporting them. It's not that hard, talk to me when you're willing to pay the price or I'll just consider it noise.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

How will Trudeaus new hate legislation cover this? My guess it will be ignored.

“ When it comes to international data, Christianity is currently the most persecuted religion in the world.”

We must condemn the burning of Catholic churches

https://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-we-must-condemn-the-burning-of-catholic-churches?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR10bYMd3kOFRvkbaHmxuQkd6ga3LWe-ibVXkWppm23ZTE-RfLzxeoiEcwI#Echobox=1624918306

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

How will Trudeaus new hate legislation cover this? My guess it will be ignored.

“ When it comes to international data, Christianity is currently the most persecuted religion in the world.”

We must condemn the burning of Catholic churches

https://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-we-must-condemn-the-burning-of-catholic-churches?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR10bYMd3kOFRvkbaHmxuQkd6ga3LWe-ibVXkWppm23ZTE-RfLzxeoiEcwI#Echobox=1624918306

IMO the best way to deal with hate against religion is to ban all religions.  

Just look at history and add up all the deaths etc. that can be chocked up to those who believe in a god vs those who are agnostic.   ?

Rex Murphy: Canada could use Stephen Harper right now — he would never have sued the speaker

Rex Murphy  16 hrs ago

Like264 Comments|544

Myanmar court denies bid by Suu Kyi to disqualify testimony

Paris to have 3,000 more finance job by end of 2021 due to Brexit - minister

I suspect I am not alone in this, but the last few months, and in particular these last few weeks have brought my nostalgia for the days of Stephen Harper’s governance to an incandescent pitch.

Rex Murphy: Canada could use Stephen Harper right now — he would never have sued the speaker | National Post

image.png

2 hours ago, Kargokings said:

Just look at history and add up all the deaths etc. that can be chocked up to those who believe in a god vs those who are agnostic.   ?

It's dishonest to pick the apples from the top of the tree and claim greatness when it's only by standing on the shoulders of giants that it's possible at all.

How Enhanced Background Checks Will Prevent the Next Birthday Party Shootout

On June 19, 2021, two young men got into an argument at a 1-year-old’s birthday party and attempted to kill each other with illegal handguns. Instead of hurting each other, they wounded three children including a 5-year-old who is still in critical condition.

Justin Trudeau’s solution: Enhanced background checks on licensed firearm owners.

“Today Minister Blair will announce additional common-sense measures that will help fight gun violence in Canada. As of July 7th, when someone applies for a firearms license, the background check will cover their whole life instead of just the past five years,” Trudeau said.[i]

The implication was clear if you were paying attention. Licensed Canadian firearm owners – the only people subject to these lifetime background checks – were responsible for the birthday party carnage.

That’s just another Liberal Lie.

Demar Cadogan and Kevin George, two of the shooters at that birthday party, were already prohibited from possessing firearms.

Firearm Prohibition Orders didn’t prevent these two criminals from obtaining the illegal handguns they used to shoot three children.

These inconvenient facts are lost on Trudeau’s Liberal government, who insist Enhanced Background Checks for all firearm license applicants will miraculously prevent all future birthday party shootouts.

If only a reporter at Trudeau’s press conference had the backbone to ask the only relevant question.

“Prime Minster, how will enhanced background checks on licensed Canadian firearm owners stop violent criminals who are already prohibited from possessing firearms from obtaining illegal handguns and shooting up another birthday party?”

Later that day, Public Safety Minister Bill Blair also assured Canadians Enhanced Background Checks would prevent ‘gun violence’ like the June 19th birthday party shooting.

“I want to be very clear that the vast majority of gun owners in Canada are responsible and law-abiding citizens. They purchase their guns legally. They store them securely. They use them responsibly and they dispose of them appropriately. And they're certainly not to blame for this violence,” Minister Blair assured Canadians.

“We know the Canadian hunters and farmers and sports shooters are among the most safety conscious firearm owners in the world. But rates of gun violence remain unacceptably high and more must be done to protect Canadians. That's why strengthening gun control has been my number one priority as the minister of public safety and it is a top priority for the government of Canada.”

Not one word about criminals with court-ordered Firearm Prohibition Orders or the need to ensure individuals with Firearm Prohibition Orders actually comply with those orders.

While Canada’s RCMP-vetted, federally-licensed firearm owners are “certainly not to blame for this violence”, Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau will enact ‘stricter gun control measures’ while they steadfastly refuse to stop violent criminals like the two who shot up a child’s birthday party.

Like Justin Trudeau earlier in the day, Bill Blair went on to imply licensed gun owners were to blame for the acts of violent criminals like Demar Cadogan and Kevin George.

“The expansion of mandatory background checks will include criteria that must be considered in deciding whether or not to grant a firearms license. That includes whether an applicant has a history of harassment, whether they were ever subject to a restraining order, and whether they pose a risk of harm to any person.”

If only there was a reporter with the backbone to ask Minister Blair one simple question.

“Minister Blair, how will enhanced background checks on licensed Canadian firearm owners stop violent criminals who are already prohibited from possessing firearms from obtaining illegal handguns and shooting up another birthday party?”

The RCMP, Corrections Canada and Statistics Canada provide some very inconvenient facts for both Minister Blair and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

As of December 31, 2019, there were 474,413 individuals prohibited from possessing firearms,” states the RCMP’s 2019 Commissioner of Firearms Report.

In 2019, Statistics Canada reports 1,604 individuals were charged for violating their Firearm Prohibition Orders.[ii]

Correctional Service Canada states roughly 38% of all offenders will reoffend within five years.[iii]

Simple math suggests 180,276 individuals with Firearm Prohibition Orders will reoffend. Police only caught 1,604 of them in 2019.

What about the other 178,672 individuals who, statistically, will reoffend?

Why isn’t Justin Trudeau’s government concerned about tracking them to ensure compliance with their Firearm Prohibition Orders?

The biggest question of all is, of course, why does anyone believe background checks on licensed firearm owners will stop criminals with illegal guns from shooting up another child’s birthday party?

2 hours ago, Kargokings said:

While what you suggest is the only real answer, we both know it is an impossible goal.

On top of that Justin Trudeau uses religion to divide and conquer Canadians.  It is a “tool” in his tool box that’s he’s not about to give up any time soon, at least while there’s an Election in the wings. The last thing he wants is any kind of solidarity which could prove harmful to his election strategy.

• Thanks 3

For anybody that hasn’t been paying attention or needs convincing, that according to sockboy, it’s them or the mean old racist conservatives,  here is a great commentary on how the current liberal party operates:

In a single word, Bennett managed to encapsulate so much of what makes the Trudeau regime so obnoxious to non-believers. The conceit, the sense of privilege and entitlement, the disdain for those who challenge or disagree with it, the apparent belief — so deep in this government’s bones — that it can act however it wants and get away with it thanks to a distracted and disconnected public. The evidently impenetrable belief in its own superiority.

If she hadn’t been so eager to get in the dig, Bennett might have reflected on the wisdom of insulting someone of Wilson-Raybould’s heritage and background at a moment when the country was learning that Indigenous children once counted for so little in Canada that they could be casually dumped in unmarked graves by the hundreds and perhaps thousands. Wilson-Raybould is the daughter of a hereditary chief who has spent her life advocating on behalf of Indigenous Canadians. Her 2015 candidacy was much trumpeted by Liberals as proof of their determination to right a history of wrongs against Indigenous people. That is, until she dared challenge Trudeau and ended up out of cabinet and the party.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-mcparland-carolyn-bennett-hangs-on-to-her-pension-and-privilege

• Thanks 1

Journalists in tizzy after Trudeau shaves beard

By

website-jtconcert-768x432-1-696x392.png

The story of the day for Canada’s mainstream media seems to be that Justin Trudeau shaved his pandemic beard.

A bare-faced Trudeau appeared at a media availability Wednesday, sparking a flurry of tweets and giddy election speculation from Canada’s press. 

On Twitter, journalists from the Canadian Press, Global News, the Wall Street Journal and CityNews all joined in to fawn over Trudeau’s lack of facial hair. 

Canadian Press reporter Mia Rabson claimed that Trudeau’s decision to shave his facial hair “is about to set off a new flurry of speculation” and called on people to brace themselves.

• Confused 1

Letters to the Editor Calgary Sun

JUSTIN BEING JUSTIN

“ Justin Trudeau refuses to fire Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett over her racist and misogynistic comment to former Indigenous cabinet minister Jody Wilson-Raybould. Instead, he defends Bennett and says that we all need to focus on things that matter. What matters to arrogant, unethical Trudeau is obvious — control, power, corruption, hypocrisy, censorship and propaganda. These are the hallmarks of China’s basic dictatorship that he so admires!”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

Letters to the Editor Calgary Sun

JUSTIN BEING JUSTIN

What matters to arrogant, unethical Trudeau is obvious — control, power, corruption, hypocrisy, censorship and propaganda. These are the hallmarks of China’s basic dictatorship that he so admires!”

and on the flip side.  image.png.5cc0b3162836fa6ddbb8ebab5ad399c3.png

China applauds Canadian senators who voted against genocide motion as 'people of vision' (msn.com)image.png.df22e621cef0a2afbdfdc58e98086cce.png

• Confused 1

Defence minister positions himself opposite Trudeau, Freeland over decision to keep navy chief

Ashley Burke  2 hrs ago

Like38 Comments|29

© Sean Kilpatrick/The Canadian Press Amid a political firestorm over his own handling of the sexual misconduct crisis and calls for his resignation, Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said he 'has the utmost confidence in acting chief of defence staff Lt.-Gen. Wayne Eyre over his…

Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan says he has full confidence in Canada's acting top soldier, Lt.-Gen. Wayne Eyre, and agrees with his decision to retain the navy's commander — despite criticism from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his deputy.

Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland have both questioned whether it was a good idea for Eyre to allow Vice-Admiral Craig Baines to remain in command after he took part in a golf game with former chief of the defence staff Jonathan Vance, who is under military police investigation following allegations of inappropriate behaviour.

Sajjan now appears to have positioned himself opposite Trudeau and Freeland by standing behind Eyre — who he says will be making sure Baines rebuilds lost trust — in an interview Thursday with CBC News: Canada Tonight.

"I have the utmost confidence in him, as we know that he's going to be monitoring the progress very closely," Sajjan said of Eyre. "He's absolutely committed to making sure that we create that culture change that's absolutely necessary."

"I've agreed with the acting chief of defence staff's assessment on this. There was a lack of judgment by the commander of the navy."

image.png

5 years on…the only thing that’s changed is it’s getting worse daily as Sock Boy won’t take a stand against native extremism…..except of course to throw more borrowed money into the sink hole.

5A7C783B-E656-419F-8626-281142BEF5D9.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee

Will he?  Justin was beating the drum not so long ago about removing or changing terms that denoted Male, Female, Man, Wife etc, will he now take on the challenge to change the use of masculine or feminine French words and make them all neutral?  ?

26 minutes ago, Kargokings said:

Will he?  Justin was beating the drum not so long ago about removing or changing terms that denoted Male, Female, Man, Wife etc, will he now take on the challenge to change the use of masculine or feminine French words and make them all neutral?  ?

Never in a million years will he attempt to make ANY changes regarding French or Quebec. I mean, he’s stupid, but he’s not suicidal….unfortunately!

• Haha 1

On Trudeau’s Censorship bill C-10

“ I will always and forever stand against any bill that subjects freedom of expression to the doldrums of governmental oversight, and I implore others to do the same. I don’t think this bill needs amendments; I think, however, it needs a stake through the heart.

LIBERAL Senator  David Richards

https://www.michaelgeist.ca/2021/06/the-senate-bill-c-10-debate-concludes-i-dont-think-this-bill-needs-amendments-it-needs-a-stake-through-the-heart/

Edited by Jaydee