• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you need to replace your justice minister, your finance minister, your health minister, your industry minister, your principal secretary, your foreign minister, and your Governor General, maybe i

Interesting perspective in this article. “ Our first black prime minister and clown prince, Justin Trudeau, was re-elected to a near majority with 157 seats after breaking ethics codes multiple t

FIANLLY ..... A JOB HE CAN DO!!    

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kargokings said:

Showing solidarity or maybe just because there where other people with our PM as the video in the following article shows.

Let’s remember who we are talking about here. This is the FLAKE Canada has entrusted for their safety 

C1647C0F-47C0-4561-8249-5E90016BE549.jpeg

03F94EB7-3777-4475-9230-6A758B561E03.jpeg

118265DA-3445-45DC-81DD-826600E0A62E.jpeg

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Let’s remember who we are talking about here. This is the FLAKE Canada has entrusted for their safety 

C1647C0F-47C0-4561-8249-5E90016BE549.jpeg

03F94EB7-3777-4475-9230-6A758B561E03.jpeg

118265DA-3445-45DC-81DD-826600E0A62E.jpeg

You are avoiding my reply, what you posted was Fake News re why would he be wearing a mask. Nothing to do with anything else he did or didnot do. I hope to see him gone after the next election but as there are no serious opponents and as long as he is giving out $$$$$$$$ , I suspect we will see him stay around for a number of more years.  

COVID guidance has always been a 6’ separation. He has gone massless for almost a year in his sermons from the cottage.  His aides could easily have separated themselves far enough away from their master for this meeting.

I would bet $$$, closed door meetings in his private office out of the public eye are held at a comfortable distance, without masks,

IMO, Trudeau  wearing a mask for this meeting was purely a PC photo op for the cameras. 

Edited by Jaydee
1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

COVID guidance has always been a 6’ separation. He has gone massless for almost a year in his sermons from the cottage.  His aides could easily have separated themselves far enough away from their master for this meeting.

I would bet $$$, closed door meetings in his private office out of the public eye are held at a comfortable distance, without masks,

IMO, Trudeau  wearing a mask for this meeting was purely a PC photo op for the cameras. 

So I guess you say the same about the POTUS and his associates....  Lots of room for separation..  Re private meetings, here are the rules for the House of Commons.... 

Use of masks and extension of preventative measures at the House of Commons (ourcommons.ca)

Trust is earned': New defence chief vowed to get tough on sexual misconduct, hours later he stepped down 

Chief Admiral Art McDonald sent a message Wednesday to all Canadian Forces personnel to come forward and speak up about alleged misconduct.

https://nationalpost.com/news/national/defence-watch/hours-before-stepping-down-from-top-military-job-defence-chief-vowed-to-get-tough-on-sexual-misconduct/wcm/4dffbd4a-794b-4a88-aa3d-0f07c8aa7a92?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR10d_r2P0LQadRrcWVRiEBXOizT-ovQij4FmFT-4eN2pnhGowUdyppIc_I#Echobox=1614303774

5139BC70-BDA5-4BD8-940B-82ED6ED82EDD.jpeg

And this **bleep** show continues.. If the Liberals didn't do a political hatchet job on Mark Norman he would have stepped up when Vance stepped down. Now Trudeau's pick is under investigation. Every Canadian institution under this Liberal "Government" has been soured. The Attorney Generals office, the GG, Military Command and our House of Commons.”