Travel during the continuing PANDEMIC

8 hours ago, Kargokings said:

Please note....seasonal migrant workers are exempt.

Please note....seasonal migrant workers last Spring were noted as a significant source of transmission. And may I add....3 AirTransat flights from  Haiti recently arrived in YUL with ALL pax deemed infected!!

Only in Canada, you say.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, UpperDeck said:

Please note....seasonal migrant workers are exempt.

Please note....seasonal migrant workers last Spring were noted as a significant source of transmission. And may I add....3 AirTransat flights from  Haiti recently arrived in YUL with ALL pax deemed infected!!

Only in Canada, you say.

The 3 flights from Haiti that arrived in Canada with all pax deemed infected probably informed the government's making of the new policy.  You're making government's point for them.

Haiti isn't a country from which we import labour under the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program.

Edited by FA@AC
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, FA@AC said:

The 3 flights from Haiti that arrived in Canada with all pax deemed infected probably informed the government's making of the new policy.  You're making government's point for them.

Haiti isn't a country from which we import labour under the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program.

Those same flights did not require negative test results because the lab facilities were not available.

The government's policies are not driven by a reasonable application of scientific opinion but by perception and the fear of an "adverse reaction".

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, UpperDeck said:

The government's policies are not driven by a reasonable application of scientific opinion but by perception and the fear of an "adverse reaction".

A strong candidate for post of the year !!

Couldn't agree more.

Not an OP-ED...just my opinion.....

V-E-N-T-I-N-G…….I am truly amazed at the whining and indignation that is being espoused by so many people concerning travel for whatever reason, and IMO there are NO valid reasons for travel by Canadians, to or from anywhere, during this pandemic, in fact if travel had been fully curtailed  shortly after January 2020, this country may have escaped the pandemic altogether but nooooooo, the spineless Feds along with a massive movement of “I have my rights” whiners curtailed draconian anti-travel  measures that should have been implemented.

Decisions about travel were made by those that felt it would be “unfair” and outside the sphere of our rights as Canadians to impose such restrictions.

Time for a reality check……..this pandemic is not just a flu bug on a long leash vacationing across our country, it is a deadly disease that knows no boundaries and has become almost impossible to stop because  we, “Carl and Connie Canuck” , did not want any “inconveniences” cast upon our  rights that many feel can NEVER be imposed upon.

The subject here is TRAVEL during a Pandemic and had the FEDS instituted stronger measures back in the Spring of 2020 we probably wouldn’t have to be wearing masks at this time  in this country.

Here is my dream list of what should have happened……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 February 2020

It is announced that 15 February 2020 :

ALL travel, by any means into and out of  Canada shall cease

All inter provincial travel shall cease

The only business that may remain open are grocery stores, pharmacies, and Service Stations

First Responders, Police, Fire,Medical and Military will be exempt from all regulations

Masks shall be worn at all times when outside of one’s residence and in all other buildings/services. Two meter social distancing is imposed and no more than six persons may congregate at one time.

Failure to abide by these Canada wide regulations will result in fines starting at $2000.00 for first offence and doubling for each offence there after.

These COVID regulations will be reassessed in 30 days. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know it may seem pointless for many but this narrative is about  where we are and where we could be , if someone had the authority and the guts to get “ real” instead of worrying about their political future every time they opened their mouth.

And finally, do you think banning all travel, as indicated above, would have meant that the great  life, as we know it in this country, would be doomed forever ???

If you do, then read a little history concerning what citizens in  this country personalty sacrificed, besides over 100,000 lives, during WW 1 and WW 2 .

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Trader said:

Well I disagree (surprised?). You are correct in that a "hearing" will be required to ascertain why the entire train went off the track and I equate that to closing the barn door after the horses have left the premises. The government should have lowered boom BEFORE things went south.

Suicide, to me, is a permanent solution  to a temporary problem and there will always be those that can't take the pressure, no matter what the reason...that is a simple fact of life. Similarly there are those that when faced with a problem, turn to alcohol or drugs......there is little anyone can do about that....it is another ugly fact of life.  

Loss of jobs...tough....again, there will always be those that suffer that fate in such an atmosphere but if they had been endowed with any fiscal responsibility, they would have had a few months salary banked in case of emergency. It is NOT a luxury to have some money put away for the rainy day, it is called pre-planning and personnel financial responsibility.

I find it a bit galling when I hear talk about shutting everything down and I note, that in most cases, those who do have that opinion are financially stable, work in government organization (with no risk or low of losing their job) or who have other guaranteed income

Hmmmm..you feel government employees, who are required to keep the country running, are more for advocating "lock-down" because it won't affect their paychecks and then basically cast the same comment at those that have left the workforce and receive a guaranteed income, (you mean a pension), are of the same ilk. Certainly that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but there is no factual basis for such a comment.

If, however persons want to live day to day, pay check to pay check and max out their  plastic then they should be ready to accept the inevitable when it starts to rain . Yes, the Feds have mishandled the problem but they are not responsible for every facet of this dilemma and they could have eased the pain earlier.

For example the Feds could have stated that ALL businesses will be exempt all Taxes for a specified length of time to alleviate some of the pain. Landlords and owners of rental properties would also get a financial break and the occupants would be exempt from paying rent for a period of time... 

Yes, I agree the government dropped the ball but a big part of the problem is that many still  feel they do not have to accept the fact that while living their lives  it is necessary to think past the next 24 hours.

SO I throw those travel whiners into the same group as those who espouse a complete lockdown - they are not looking at the reality of the situation.

Looking at the reality?? I think I am looking at the reality and it is, and has been, a very bleak outlook that could have been prevented had not the politicians been fearful of exercising some basic sound, but not particularly popular, judgement.

To say that that people should have a rainy day fund is fair. But we are discussing significant numbers of people losing their jobs. Significant numbers of small businesses disappearing (a tax break, as you suggest, is useless in these cases). Those suicides DO matter and who are you/me/anyone to say that saving a life over on this side (due Covid) is more important than the loss of life that occurs on the other side due to those decisions?

Also, it is, in fact, a luxury for many people in this country to have money saved in the amounts required to make it through the pandemic. I know, based on my age and life history that I can afford it (agree - we have always planned for the worst) but the 28 year old just starting may not have that option. But yes, I do find those advocating a shutdown are often in a position to be able to afford to do so. I would love to see the reaction if the feds cut the civil service pay by 30%.  Why should they not suffer like so many others?

As I said 69% of deaths from LTC homes. That is massive. Properly handled, lockdowns would have been shorter, less severe and possibly not at all. Again, the goal is to keep hospitals functioning not move the caseload to zero. Had they protected LTC homes after the spring the situation would look far different. I contend that the governments (Feds in particular) are deflecting the issue away from that fact.

• Like 1

I agree on one point...yes, suicides matter  however  and it is a big however, there is little society can do about it and the reason  for one doing the act is as variable as the means in which they do it.....such is life. 

To prevent suicide is more the responsibility of those that are close to individual contemplating the act. They would be the first to see the signs of a pending case and we as a society certainly  can't put all the cases into one category, ((Done due COVID))

Basically the same can be said about alcoholics and druggies.

Anyhow, I don't want to get into a urinating contest over what has happened, what should have happened, and what is happening. It is a mess but we as a society have to bear some of the burden,

Exiting  stage left ScreenShot003.jpg.6132c58c0646ab40d9d38b6eda14f7ea.jpg

11 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

Not an OP-ED...just my opinion.....

V-E-N-T-I-N-G…….I am truly amazed at the whining and indignation that is being espoused by so many people concerning travel for whatever reason, and IMO there are NO valid reasons for travel by Canadians, to or from anywhere, during this pandemic, in fact if travel had been fully curtailed  shortly after January 2020, this country may have escaped the pandemic altogether but nooooooo, the spineless Feds along with a massive movement of “I have my rights” whiners curtailed draconian anti-travel  measures that should have been implemented.

Decisions about travel were made by those that felt it would be “unfair” and outside the sphere of our rights as Canadians to impose such restrictions.

Time for a reality check……..this pandemic is not just a flu bug on a long leash vacationing across our country, it is a deadly disease that knows no boundaries and has become almost impossible to stop because  we, “Carl and Connie Canuck” , did not want any “inconveniences” cast upon our  rights that many feel can NEVER be imposed upon.

The subject here is TRAVEL during a Pandemic and had the FEDS instituted stronger measures back in the Spring of 2020 we probably wouldn’t have to be wearing masks at this time  in this country.

Here is my dream list of what should have happened……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 February 2020

It is announced that 15 February 2020 :

ALL travel, by any means into and out of  Canada shall cease

All inter provincial travel shall cease

The only business that may remain open are grocery stores, pharmacies, and Service Stations

First Responders, Police, Fire,Medical and Military will be exempt from all regulations

Masks shall be worn at all times when outside of one’s residence and in all other buildings/services. Two meter social distancing is imposed and no more than six persons may congregate at one time.

Failure to abide by these Canada wide regulations will result in fines starting at $2000.00 for first offence and doubling for each offence there after.

These COVID regulations will be reassessed in 30 days. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know it may seem pointless for many but this narrative is about  where we are and where we could be , if someone had the authority and the guts to get “ real” instead of worrying about their political future every time they opened their mouth.

And finally, do you think banning all travel, as indicated above, would have meant that the great  life, as we know it in this country, would be doomed forever ???

If you do, then read a little history concerning what citizens in  this country personalty sacrificed, besides over 100,000 lives, during WW 1 and WW 2 .

This will not come as a surprise but in my opinion....you don't have a clue and it is unfortunate that others are reluctant to call out your uninformed rant.

Repeatedly you post opinions on various subjects and when any suggestion of an attempt at correction is offered, your reponse is ALWAYS defensive with no evidence of 2nd thought or introspection.

You do not stand alone. We ALL make mistakes; we ALL are subject to correction. The fault is in failing to acknowledge the possibility.

You fail to appreciate that travel per se is not a unique cause of transmission of the virus. Like many others, you appear to believe variants ( so-called) are imported. You are wrong.

You seemingly fail to appreciate that commerce is a vehicle of transmission but commerce cannot rationally be terminated without economic devastation.

You question the assertion of rights much like the prosecutor who rhetorically asks " If he had nothing to hide, why didn't he just answer the question?" You don't apparently understand the meaning and significance of the rights others fought so vigorously to affirm.

You characterize "travellers" as whiners who supposedly are over-indulged. You apparently fail to understand or appreciate that for some, travel is a necessity and for others, a move to a place of sanctuary. Not all are drunken revellers on a sun-drenched beach.

I hope that by reason of the efforts and committments of thousands of others who believe that social interaction and the immersion in foreign cultures is essential....you will again get to scuba dive "somewhere in the Caribbean".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

Well I disagree (surprised?). You are correct in that a "hearing" will be required to ascertain why the entire train went off the track and I equate that to closing the barn door after the horses have left the premises. The government should have lowered boom BEFORE things went south.

Suicide, to me, is a permanent solution  to a temporary problem and there will always be those that can't take the pressure, no matter what the reason...that is a simple fact of life. Similarly there are those that when faced with a problem, turn to alcohol or drugs......there is little anyone can do about that....it is another ugly fact of life.  

Loss of jobs...tough....again, there will always be those that suffer that fate in such an atmosphere but if they had been endowed with any fiscal responsibility, they would have had a few months salary banked in case of emergency. It is NOT a luxury to have some money put away for the rainy day, it is called pre-planning and personnel financial responsibility.

Hmmmm..you feel government employees, who are required to keep the country running, are more for advocating "lock-down" because it won't affect their paychecks and then basically cast the same comment at those that have left the workforce and receive a guaranteed income, (you mean a pension), are of the same ilk. Certainly that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but there is no factual basis for such a comment.

If, however persons want to live day to day, pay check to pay check and max out their  plastic then they should be ready to accept the inevitable when it starts to rain . Yes, the Feds have mishandled the problem but they are not responsible for every facet of this dilemma and they could have eased the pain earlier.

For example the Feds could have stated that ALL businesses will be exempt all Taxes for a specified length of time to alleviate some of the pain. Landlords and owners of rental properties would also get a financial break and the occupants would be exempt from paying rent for a period of time... 

Yes, I agree the government dropped the ball but a big part of the problem is that many still  feel they do not have to accept the fact that while living their lives  it is necessary to think past the next 24 hours.

Looking at the reality?? I think I am looking at the reality and it is, and has been, a very bleak outlook that could have been prevented had not the politicians been fearful of exercising some basic sound, but not particularly popular, judgement.

Totally disagree...fully and completely!

By February 2020 we were in the mix no matter if you shut it down or not.  All it takes is one individual to start a pandemic.  The virus was on our shores and we were not getting away from it no matter what.

There is no point in Shoulda woulda coulda at this point.  

The Experts (loosely used) made decisions based on available information AT THE TIME.  Those decisions were the best known course of action AT THE TIME.  They did NOT have the benefit of hindsight.

Now .... WHAT DID WE LEARN is the question that we should be asking.  What worked?  what did not? 

A full "After Action Analysis" is necessary to ensure that we do not do this again.  However the short memories of the human race will forget, defund and deflect responsibility when it happens again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

I agree on one point...yes, suicides matter  however  and it is a big however, there is little society can do about it and the reason  for one doing the act is as variable as the means in which they do it.....such is life. 

To prevent suicide is more the responsibility of those that are close to individual contemplating the act. They would be the first to see the signs of a pending case and we as a society certainly  can't put all the cases into one category, ((Done due COVID))

Basically the same can be said about alcoholics and druggies.

Anyhow, I don't want to get into a urinating contest over what has happened, what should have happened, and what is happening. It is a mess but we as a society have to bear some of the burden,

Exiting  stage left ScreenShot003.jpg.6132c58c0646ab40d9d38b6eda14f7ea.jpg

This remark and the earlier statement that suicide is "a permanent solution to a temporary problem" is what should occasion outrage. The total absence of empathy is beyond understanding and beggars the imagination for adequate wording of condemnation.

I suspect most parents would have at least a glimmer of appreciation of the lifelong emotional distress resulting from the loss of a child at his or her own hands.

Few if any can begin to imagine the absolute darkness of the abyss confronting a child suffering the relentless agony of mental illness where ultimately the only conceivable end to the suffering is death.

From my heart....Kip Powick....shame on you.

• Like 2

Lufthansa Outlines Summer Leisure Travel Program
by
Tom Boon
February 25, 2021
2 minute read

German flag carrier Lufthansa has today revealed its leisure travel plans for the summer of 2021. The airline will focus on flights to the Caribbean, Greece, and the Canary Islands, giving German holidaymakers plenty of options for experiencing summer sun.

Lufthansa, Summer 2021, Leisure Flight Plan
Lufthansa has outlined its summer 2021 leisure flight plans. Photo: Tom Boon – Simple Flying
With strict travel bans, tied with what German experts are calling the start of the third wave of COVID-19, Lufthansa’s flight levels are currently down 85% year on year, according to data from RadarBox.com. However, it is not just Lufthansa that is suffering. Indeed, airlines worldwide are feeling the impact of the current situation, from LCC Ryanair to flag carrier British Airways.

The summer leisure plan
Lufthansa is understandably hoping that travel will be doing better by the summer. The airline appears to be banking on the need to holiday building up in those faced with the lockdown blues. As such, across the Lufthansa Group, airlines will offer “the most extensive range of vacation destinations in years”.

Lufthansa Outlines Summer Leisure Travel Program - Simple Flying

4 hours ago, UpperDeck said:

This remark and the earlier statement that suicide is "a permanent solution to a temporary problem" is what should occasion outrage. The total absence of empathy is beyond understanding and beggars the imagination for adequate wording of condemnation.

I suspect most parents would have at least a glimmer of appreciation of the lifelong emotional distress resulting from the loss of a child at his or her own hands.

Few if any can begin to imagine the absolute darkness of the abyss confronting a child suffering the relentless agony of mental illness where ultimately the only conceivable end to the suffering is death.

From my heart....Kip Powick....shame on you.

You assume that...... because for the most part suicide is exactly what I stated it is, that I have no empathy for the NOK when someone close  decides to do it. You are oh, so wrong but please don't try to make your case based on the fact that all cases can be attributed to the individual suffering from mental illness, because suicide is not entirely based on mental illness....... unless you consider the person is mentally ill at the moment they decide to end their life.... I am sure others would agree that mental illness is not the only reason for suicide.

You mention children....do you feel the same way about adults??? 

Please remember, and perhaps I was not clear in my initial posting that I am using FOR THE MOST PART when referring to suicide and I know, with certainty, about the abyss of darkness  when someone extremely close  decides to end their time early. If you have never heard of the MAID procedure, I suggest you Google it. My wife of 53+ years was a willing participant, sharp as a tack, lucid and loving  to the very end and it was her choice for very personal reasons........and I live  as a survivor  and will never un-see  the absolute worst day in my entire life.

And finally...yes I will admit I am very opinionated, and some of my opinions are not even out in left field, they are out of the ball park, but I can live with myself with almost eight  decades in the bank, and I fully understand that others have different opinions but take a look at the number of posts I have made and I challenge you to find one post where I may have differed from the poster but personally, i have never posted vitriolic  comments about one member of this form. I don't ask everyone  to agree with some of my off the wall comments but I do seek civility in any and all conversations.

PS...I don't remember the thread but I do recall where you posted you would not read or perhaps it was " not comment" on anything I posted.......I guess, in this case ,"the burrs under the saddle were just too sharp".? 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Trudeau: “We Are Among Those Countries” Exploring Vaccination Passports

JIM BYERS | MARCH 16TH, 2021

Traveller holding an International Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination

The Prime Minister appears to back an international vaccine passport, but he says a similar plan for domestic purposes brings in “questions of equity.” Photo: GettyImages/Chalffy

Vaccine passports could be coming to Canada.

The Canadian government has sounded hesitant in the past about the idea of a vaccination form or passport for travel. But Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his cabinet have changed their tune considerably over the past week or so.

Speaking to the media last Friday, Trudeau suggested that requiring someone to show proof of vaccination before they travel to Canada is the same thing as requiring vaccination against yellow fever or other diseases, which is quite common in some places.

“There are countries in the world where you shouldn’t go unless you can prove you’ve been vaccinated against certain tropical diseases,” the prime minister said.

“That’s well established.”

Asked about requiring a COVID-19 vaccination for international travellers, Trudeau said in French that it “is something that countries are actively exploring and we’re among those countries.”

British Columbia Premier John Horgan took things a good deal further, telling reporters that Trudeau and Canada’s premiers had a Zoom call on Friday and agreed that vaccine passports are “imperative.”

“The prime minister and most premiers concluded that having a validation of vaccination is absolutely imperative for international travel, but for other activities like going to a sports event or to the theatre, strikes me as counterproductive at this point,” Horgan said at a news conference.

“When it comes to travel, international travel specifically, there’s an absolute need to make sure that you can certify that you’ve been vaccinated coming into a community.”

Minister of Health Patty Hajdu has said that countries around the world are discussing vaccine passports, and that Canada needs to be at the table during those talks. She also has said it will be important to have a standard kind of vaccine passport that would be recognized around the world.

Seychelles, which is highly dependent on tourism, is now allowing visitors with proof of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter the country. They must show a negative result from a test taken within 72 hours of their arrival and stay at approved hotels, however.

Greece, Iceland, Spain and other countries have floated the idea of vaccine passports.

“Vaccine certification is something we are going towards inevitably,” Spain’s foreign minister, Arancha González Laya, said recently.

Walt Judas, CEO of the Tourism Industry Association of British Columbia, has publicly backed the idea.

Advertisement

End of Advertisement

“Until we get herd immunity here, we need a bridge of some kind (to reopening borders),” he said. “Whether it’s a safe-travel digital passport or whether that includes rapid testing, those are things that our industry desperately needs to salvage another year of difficulty.”

The most aggressive country in the world on this front might be Israel, which has a so-called “green pass” program that lets vaccinated residents dine out at restaurants, go to live theatre productions and visit the gym.

Trudeau appears to back an international vaccine passport, but has said a similar plan for domestic purposes brings in “questions of equity.”

“There are some people who, because of medical conditions or other reasons, will not be able to get vaccinated,” he said. “There are others who are not on priority lists who will have to wait much longer before getting vaccinations. These are things that we have to take into account.”

RELATED: Trudeau: “We Are Among Those Countries” Exploring Vaccination Passports - Everything Zoomer

When...please tell me...will Canadians let their collective voices be heard and tell Trudeau; "Enough!!"

Ontario made ABC's Nightly News with talk of a 3rd surge. The Province speaks of a 6 week lock-down and to date, the grand total of 6.9% of Canada's population has been vaccinated.

Trudeau tumpets his concern for the well-being of Canadians and makes it government policy..."Stay Home"!! In my County, that means to lock oneself in their house because venturing out is fraught with risk.

Hotel quarantines have done what for who? The viral spread in my County has absolutely NOTHING to do with international ( including US) travel.

Stay home for my safety? The US has been efficient enough to vaccinate my wife and myself...and has administered more doses than more than the entire population of Canada!!

Think about that. Stay home, Canadians!!

Justin....get on a plane and figure out how they do it in the US....and follow its lead!!

The vaccine doses I received were at "events" arranged by the State using an "Events" provider. The proceedings were incredibly well-organized and efficient...I arrived 30 minutes early and was out 45 minutes after arrival. I have nothing but praise to offer.

I extend my sincere appreciation to our neighbours to the south.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:01 PM, UpperDeck said:

When...please tell me...will Canadians let their collective voices be heard and tell Trudeau; "Enough!!"

Justin....get on a plane and figure out how they do it in the US....and follow its lead!!

An example of getting what you wish for.   ?

Coronavirus: U.S.-Canada land border restrictions extended for at least another month | CTV News

image.png.93bdb18b10adea368b3612b93313aa13.png

Iceland Scraps Border Restrictions For All Vaccinated Travelers

Iceland has officially reopened its border to all travelers who can prove they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This means travelers no longer need to quarantine or even get tested before flying into the country. Iceland is one of the few European countries that has managed to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, with only a handful of daily cases currently.

Iceland could be the next spring or summer holiday destination for those who have got their vaccinations. Photo: Vincenzo Pace | Simple Flying

Iceland has officially become one of the few countries to have reopened its border to the world. Starting from today, March 18th, travelers fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can enter the country without a test or quarantine period. While several countries have opened their borders in recent months, they all still have testing requirements.

To be eligible, travelers must have received one of the four vaccines approved by the European Medical Agency (EMA), which are made by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Oxford-AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson. However, those with proof of prior infection with COVID-19 can also skip the testing and quarantine measures.

Test run successful

This isn’t the first time Iceland has relaxed restrictions for travelers. In January, the country opened its border to vaccinated travelers (or those previously infected) from the EU. After finding success with this easing, Iceland has gone ahead to open its border fully.

Iceland’s decision to reopen is particularly notable considering how few cases it currently has. In the last year, the country has seen 29 deaths and 6,089 cases, a tiny fraction of other European countries. It has also used testing at the border and shorter quarantines to keep out infections, unlike the lengthy 14-day quarantine instituted by other countries with similar case counts.

Considering the border reopening is a possible risk, Iceland has gone with the data. In a statement, Chief Epidemiologist Thórólfur Gudnason said,

“Our experience and data so far indicate very strongly that there is very little risk of infection stemming from individuals who have acquired immunity against the disease, either by vaccination or by prior infection. When people are protected against the same disease, with the same vaccines that are produced by the same companies, there is no medical reason to discriminate on the basis of the location where the jab is administered.”

The future?

Countries around the world will follow Iceland’s decision as a template for future reopenings. If the country manages to keep cases low and rebuild its tourism industry, many others might follow and ease their own border controls. With summer right around the corner, eager (and vaccinated) travelers can add Iceland as a destination they can visit.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, UpperDeck said:

So all he needs to do is bamboozle a smaller neighbour into giving up their own pharmaceutical industry in exchange for a free trade deal, then we can all live high on the hog. 

Trudeau has hardly been a shining star over the past year but it wasn't his government who sold our pharmaceutical independence down the road to get a deal. We're all paying the price for that mistake even though it's more than a 1/4 century old, because not unexpectedly, most countries (including the USA) are prioritizing their own citizens first and we get their leftovers. Lucky you to have slipped past that one.

Edited by J.O.
  • Like 1