Airline workers struggle to find employment as COVID decimates industry

Airband

14 hours ago, Canoehead said:

Freeland says "detailed talks are underway with the airlines", while NACC says the Canadian Government is at "Stage Zero".  I know who I believe.

I honestly think Trudeau et al would prefer Canada to be a country connected by rail (no disrespect to rail folks- there's a place/requirement for rail in Canada too).

Hey Justin, Marc and Chrystia- 2020 just called and everyone is waiting for you to show up at the table.

One of his father's most famous gesture was from the back of a train so perhaps he intends to carry on the tradition. ?

A B.C. museum says it’s preserved the railcar from which Pierre Trudeau gave the finger to protesters

In 1982, Trudeau had just finished repatriating the Constitution when he decided to borrow the Governor General’s train car for a summertime trip to the Rockies

A B.C. museum says it’s preserved the railcar from which Pierre Trudeau gave the finger to protesters | National Post

27 minutes ago, Specs said:

Are the Libs planning on shipping any of the vaccine by air?  Just saying.

Could be. Vials are pretty small, C17 is pretty big. Might even be able to cram a few in a Herc

Archived