President Biden

The unholy trinity of government, media and security (big tech's willing compliance is a bonus here) needs only a national police force to replace municipal/county LE.

That, IMO is behind the defund police movement, 70 percenters will support it because they're crazy, but state governments will support it (and them) because they have an agenda... and crazy is a force multiplier. They will say that crime is out of control and beg for federal assistance. 

Most places use their military, it's easier, but it's less sellable in the US. This national force will be requested by Democratic Governors overwhelmed by the crime they created as a cover for requesting it in the first place.

You will see these requests for federal assistance coming from jurisdictions that previously refused help from Trump and vilified him for even offering it.

Quote of the day:

Psaki continued, "His own office admits that a migrant would need to voluntarily be transported and he can’t compel them to because, again, enforcement of our country’s immigration laws lies with the federal government and not a state."

Unless you declare sanctuary status and ignore federal immigration laws... 

Edited by Wolfhunter

I'd like to see the release of more of these video collages (from different media outlets) on a variety of subjects. Maybe they're being held back for the midterms.

Anyway, it's telling that all say the same thing at the same time and in the same way. t's not a mistake, an accident or a coincidence... it's deliberate and coordinated.

If nothing else though, it shows how reluctant the people who were fooled by this are to admit that they were actually fooled by it. A powerful technique usually having a two year lifecycle, that's why they do it. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-msnbc-intelligence-pundits-insisted-hunter-bidens-laptop-russian-disinformation

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

When selecting a course of action (COA) it’s pretty common to list all conceivable options, discard the bad ones outright and then test the good ones against the “Goddess of unintended consequence standard” before selecting a winner.

I’m confident that using children as a wedge issue against parents just before a contentious election could only make the “conceivable option list” in a Liberal war room.

Elevating that to a course of action (when you can clearly see the lady in black reaching for Aspirin) is the either the domain of valour or madness. I suspect the latter (but that’s just me).

Democrats risk repeating errors from VA gov race by siding against parents' rights

The Democrats’ nationwide push against bills like the one backed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis may not resonate with Americans

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Wolfhunter said:

When selecting a course of action (COA) it’s pretty common to list all conceivable options, discard the bad ones outright and then test the good ones against the “Goddess of unintended consequence standard” before selecting a winner.

I’m confident that using children as a wedge issue against parents just before a contentious election could only make the “conceivable option list” in a Liberal war room.

Elevating that to a course of action (when you can clearly see the lady in black reaching for Aspirin) is the either the domain of valour or madness. I suspect the latter (but that’s just me).

Democrats risk repeating errors from VA gov race by siding against parents' rights

The Democrats’ nationwide push against bills like the one backed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis may not resonate with Americans

I love having a ring side seat to the self destruction of the LEFT. Karma is such a beautiful thing.

• Like 1

Inflation surges to 8.5%, highest in over 40 years

Inflation surged again in March, as consumer prices hit yet another fresh peak not seen in a generation. 

Why it matters: The relentless rise in prices is a challenge for investors, Federal Reserve policy makers and politicians, who are all trying to navigate an inflationary backdrop that hasn't been seen since the early 1980s. 

Driving the news: The consumer price index rose 1.2% in March compared to February, above economists expectations for 1.1%. 

• Prices were up 8.5% over the last year, higher than the 8.4% rise that economists expected, according to consensus expectations reported by FactSet. 
  • That's the highest annual rate of inflation since December 1981.

Details: Food, fuel and shelter costs were the key drivers of the upward rise in the overall price rise. 

• Gasoline prices jumped 18.3% from February to March — as energy markets reeled from the war in Ukraine — accounting for over half the rise in monthly headline inflation.
  • So-called core inflation — excluding volatile food and energy prices — rose 0.3%, less than the 0.5% analysts expected. 
  • Prices for used cars and trucks, which were an early driver of post-Covid price increases, fell 3.8% in March. 

Our thought bubble: Both bond and stock markets rallied after the report. That suggests investors see the CPI report as a reason to think that battling inflation may require fewer interest rate hikes than they had thought just a few minutes earlier.

https://www.axios.com/inflation-surges-march-6edc4545-094c-44c0-a14c-7f3dc77550f3.html?stream=future&utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alerts_business

FE4B2B8E-F5C5-48CC-983E-24033A7E8FE1.jpeg

B86870B8-4441-465E-956F-75239F20A176.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee
  • Thanks 1

It's about time.

Any criminals in the group would be separated and sent directly to the sanctuary jurisdictions who refused to cooperate with ICE warrants:

First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC

The buses are part of Gov. Greg Abbott's plan to counter the Biden administration's approach to illegal immigration

Pressure to define ‘woman’ puts Democrats in a political quandary

Republicans, radical feminists put party on the spot on gender identity

Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra goes before a House Appropriations subcommittee, chaired by Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., to discuss President Joe Biden’s budget proposals for fiscal year 2023, at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, March 31, 2022. ...

Supreme Court Justice-designate Ketanji Brown Jackson isn’t a biologist, and apparently neither is Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra.

Mr. Becerra became the latest Democrat to struggle to answer after Rep. Mary Miller, Illinois Republican, asked him point-blank, “What is a woman? Can you define the word?”

“Congresswoman, I’m looking at you, and I think you’re a woman. How much more do you want me to give you?” said Mr. Becerra at the Wednesday hearing of the House Education and Labor Committee.

Ms. Miller shot back: “If you’re in charge of Health and Human Services, we want a specific definition of what a woman is.”

None was forthcoming, but don’t expect Republicans to stop asking. As Democrats get behind the push to fold transgender women into women’s sports, prisons, public facilities and categories, opponents want the party to define its terms before redefining society.

“This didn’t used to be a trick question,” Ms. Miller told The Washington Times. “While there is so much in this world that we don’t know, for all of recorded history, people have known what a woman is. But Justice Jackson, Secretary Becerra, and others in the Biden administration are so pressured to be aligned with the radical left that they cannot acknowledge common sense.”

1 hour ago, Wolfhunter said:

It's about time.

Any criminals in the group would be separated and sent directly to the sanctuary jurisdictions who refused to cooperate with ICE warrants:

First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC

The buses are part of Gov. Greg Abbott's plan to counter the Biden administration's approach to illegal immigration

Florida is thinking of doing the same thing. I think Martha Vineyard would also be appropriate…

Totally self inflicted... all they had to do was not be crazy.

It's easy, the bar is pretty low now... stop being bat sh%$ crazy and see yourself rewarded.  Simple eh?

Political reckoning' for Democrats nearly 'inevitable' as inflation becomes primary election issue

Consumer price inflation hits 40-year high under Biden administration

Edited by Wolfhunter

On 4/13/2022 at 8:21 PM, Wolfhunter said:

Using the education system as a wedge between parents and children (especially at the kindergarten level) is such a bad idea that I think they should do it. 

Is there no one in the DNC war room that can even read a calendar? Encouraging children at the kindergarten level to make irreversible and life altering decisions without parental consent is unlikely to age well.

https://www.rebelnews.com/maryland_teachers_instructed_to_provide_gender_identity_lessons_to_kindergartners

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Sad 1

DeSantis promises to send illegal immigrants from Florida to Delaware and Martha's Vineyard

'If Biden is dumping people, which he has dumped people, we now have money where we can reroute them to sanctuary states like Delaware,' the Florida governor said.

On top of everything else, the weaponization of western banks, where we've established the precedent of seizing individual assets, is pretty huge. Throw in inflation and it's right up there with leveraging young children against their own parents.

Personally, I no longer do banking the same way I did previously, the branch has noticed and apparently I'm not alone in this. It seems that running out of cash is a new SOP for them... I say get used to it, you own it, order more or loose what you still have. They don't like hearing that BTW.  

Second video from the top. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-spectacularly-low-approval-rating-reelection-virtual-impossibility-former-clinton-pollster

Edited by Wolfhunter

Quote of the day...

Here we have the US Vice President pledging to not do something that the US is already not doing:

With Space Force service members arrayed behind her for the big speech, Harris announced the U.S. would halt "destructive satellite tests," where your missile blows up your own, old satellite on orbit. "These tests are dangerous and we will not conduct them," said Harris. Then she called on all nations including China and Russia to join the ban. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Oregon Schools Implement “Menstrual Dignity Act” Requiring Tampons in Boy’s Bathrooms

Oregon Democrats force public schools to distribute menstruation products in boy's bathrooms.

I'm pretty sure these folks don't believe their own nonsense.

When I see them feeding laying mash to roosters (that hipster urban chicken thing) I might start to believe they actually believe what they say they believe. Annoying parents (who weren't previously annoyed) is certainly a winning tactic in the run up to midterms.

Nothing screams "good idea" like getting between parents and their children in a provocative and money wasting manner.

Keep up the good work.... I'm rooting for ya.

------------------

Now, If you refuse to believe any of that is a bad thing, maybe you should consider the notion that bedrock institutions are collapsing in front of your very eyes.

Do you trust the government now, how about the media, have the RCMP been upfront about the NS Shooting or is it all deliberately cloaked in a BS moniker of "Mass Casualty" instead of mass murder. How about banks, or maybe the courts eh?

The subject matter here (below) doesn't matter, what matters is the leak; what matters is judicial integrity.... or the lack of it. Add that to the list now.

Is anyone keeping score here or are the 70 percenters responsible for electing these fools too busy feeding laying mash to their roosters?

Some people seem to take umbrage at the notion of 70 percenters... too bad. Add up the percentage of liberal, NDP, Green and block voters in Canada. Let me know what you get. Without looking I call 65% (plus or minus).

Roe v Wade Supreme Court opinion leak is historic act of judicial destruction

The significance of the Roe v Wade Supreme Court leak cannot be overstated

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Now down to the grim reality, if Mr Putin decides to use tactical nukes against the Ukraine, there are lots of things NATO and it's allies could do but are likely never to retaliate against Russia and thus start a war {tit for tat nukes) and I think Mr Putin is well aware of that and will continue to use his licence to kill