Jump to content

President Biden


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

If this wasn’t so typical of the Biden administration, it would be a great sketch for Saturday night live.

LOLOL   “A STRONGLY WORDED PRESS STATEMENT” 

Surely that will get the Tallibans attention

 

 

 

Edited by Jaydee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One only has to scratch the surface of history lightly to see that history is repeating itself here.

Like the U.S. involvement with Iran at Britain's behest back in the 1950's which led to Iran becoming an 'enemy' of the U.S., it was oil that was the catalyst in that situation.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2020-01-03/history-us-iran-relations-timeline

This time in Afghanistan, the excuse is terrorism to invade the country to secure the supply of valuable minerals.  Did you think the U.S. would get involved where there was no profit?  Like Syria?

If it wasn't for the fact that Afghanistan is situated on top of trillions of dollars worth of lithium, do you think the U.S. would have really been interested?

https://www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

As for the fall of Afghanistan, why do you think they rolled over so quick to the Taliban?  They were just taking the U.S. money. 

The U.S. pumped trillions of dollars of weapons and training into the conflict, which guaranteed the military industrial profits, and yet the Afghani's just laid down their weapons over the weekend and and disappeared.

As it has been in the past, tribal history is that they fight amongst each other until they have a common enemy in the outsider, then they unite against them.  Now that it is over, they will go back to fighting amongst themselves.

I agree with the belief that they should leave them alone to their own devices.  If they rule benevolently, then the country might move forward, if not, then their own people will rise against them.  It's up to them to decide what they are going to do, not for other countries to get involved only for the chance at untold profit.

And if they continue to export terrorism?  Glaze 'em over.

Edited by deicer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, deicer said:

 

This time in Afghanistan, the excuse is terrorism to invade the country to secure the supply of valuable minerals.  Did you think the U.S. would get involved where there was no profit?  Like Syria?

If it wasn't for the fact that Afghanistan is situated on top of trillions of dollars worth of lithium, do you think the U.S. would have really been interested?

https://www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

 

But the minerals were only discovered in 2007 according to the article you posted, a full 6 years after the invasion.

"A recently unearthed 2007 United States Geological Service survey appears to have discovered nearly $1 trillion in mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself."

"The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world."

If you are going to come up with a conspiracy theory, it should be credible. Like the anti-vaxxers.

 

Anyways, there were plenty of other countries, including Canada, strongly supporting the invasion, and for good reason.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

AFGHANISTAN: OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM LEADERS IN THE UNDERGROUND CHURCH

 

FIRST-HAND GROUND REPORT

What we are witnessing right now is the decimation of the country and people of Afghanistan. We are watching twenty years of work and the strengthening of a nation being destroyed in a single day.

The Taliban has a hit list of known Christians they are targeting to pursue and kill. The US Embassy is defunct and there is no longer a safe place for believers to take refuge. All borders to neighboring countries are closed and all flights to and from have been halted, with the exception of private planes. People are fleeing into the mountains looking for asylum. They are fully reliant on God, who is the only One who can and will protect them.

The Taliban are going door-to-door taking women and children. The people must mark their house with an “X” if they have a girl over 12 years old, so that the Taliban can take them. If they find a young girl and the house was not marked they will execute the entire family. If a married woman 25 years or older has been found, the Taliban promptly kill her husband, do whatever they want to her, and then sell her as a sex slave.

Husbands and fathers have given their wives and daughters guns and told them that when the Taliban come, they can choose to kill them or kill themselves—it is their choice.
 

Some women said they had no time to buy a burqa to comply with Taliban rules that women should be covered up and accompanied by a male relative when they leave the house.

To Afghanistan's women, the flowing cloth represents the sudden and devastating loss of rights gained over 20 years—the right to work, study, move and even live in peace—that they fear will never be regained.” [Source: CNN World]

 

Global Catalytic Ministries (GCM), a longtime ministry partner of FAI, is taking an active stance in prayer, support, and advocacy for our brothers and sisters—many of whom have been serving as leaders as the Afghanistan church grows at a historic rate (second only to Iran right now). Although people are heading for the hills, many want to stay in the country and continue to advance the Gospel; however, we will relocate those who need to be secured. GCM’s stance has always been and will be to do whatever is necessary to move the Gospel forward. Our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan continue to inspire us with their boldness and resolve in their darkest hour.

https://www.faimission.org/wire/afghanistan-official-statement-underground-church

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Junior said:

But the minerals were only discovered in 2007 according to the article you posted, a full 6 years after the invasion.

"A recently unearthed 2007 United States Geological Service survey appears to have discovered nearly $1 trillion in mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself."

"The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world."

If you are going to come up with a conspiracy theory, it should be credible. Like the anti-vaxxers.

 

Anyways, there were plenty of other countries, including Canada, strongly supporting the invasion, and for good reason.

Misrepresentation.

The report is from 2007, but they knew about it well before then.

https://www.wired.com/2010/06/no-the-military-didnt-just-discover-an-afghan-mineral-motherlode/

One retired senior U.S official is calling the government's mineral announcement "pretty silly," Politico is reporting. “When I was living in Kabul in the early 1970s the [U.S. government], the Russians, the World Bank, the U.N. and others were all highly focused on the wide range of Afghan mineral deposits. Cheap ways of moving the ore to ocean ports has always been the limiting factor.”

 

At least two American geologists have been advising the Pentagon on Afghanistan's wealth of mineral resources for years. Bonita Chamberlin, a geologist who spent 25 years working in Afghanistan, "identified 91 minerals, metals and gems at 1,407 potential mining sites," the Los Angeles Times reported in 2001. In 1995, she even co-wrote a book, "Gemstones in Afghanistan," on the topic. And Chamberlin worked directly with the Pentagon, after they commissioned her to report on sandstone and limestone caves mere weeks after 9/11.

"I am quite surprised that the military is announcing this as some 'new' and 'surprising" discovery,' she told Danger Room in an e-mail. "This is NOT new. Perhaps this also hints at the real reason why we would be so intent on this war."

And Jack Shroder, a geologist at the University of Nebraska, told the Associated Press in 2001 that mineral deposits in Afghanistan were so rich, they could be vital in rebuilding the country. He's collaborated with Pentagon officials since the 1970s, when he worked on mapping the country. In 2002, Shroder was approached by several American companies who hoped to start mining the area.

 

It's not clear exactly what those experts shared with military honchos, but the Pentagon's knowledge of Afghanistan's minerals clearly preceded the 2004 discovery of "an intriguing series of old charts and data," as the *Times *reports. In 2002, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported that the U.S. Department of Interior's Mineral Yearbook, among other atlases, noted Afghanistan's "significant deposits of gold, precious stones and other minerals waiting to be mined."

But whatever the U.S military knows, and no matter how long they've known it, Russia likely has 'em beat. At a 2002 conference on rebuilding Afghanistan, reps from several countries complained that Russia continued to withhold decades-old information about mineral deposits in the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vote for the LEFT and you get what you deserve. Well done Joey.
 

 Great plan. Leave all the military weapons and supplies behind….run with your tail between your legs….and then sacrifice the survivors  to known savages !!

No other outcome could have been possible.

Taliban going 'house to house' in Afghanistan 'hanging' people who worked with US: source

As the U.S. military and State Department rush to evacuate American citizens and Afghanallies from Kabul’s airport, Taliban checkpoints are cutting off many from freedom and safety – and reports on the ground indicate the militants are summarily executing people who helped U.S. forces over the years.

Ryan Rogers, a retired Marine sergeant, told Fox News Thursday that the interpreter he worked with during the bloody 2010 battle of Marjah in Helmand province is currently trapped in Kabul, prevented from reaching the airport as Taliban fighters seek out and murder former Afghan commandoes and interpreters.

"He told me yesterday they hung three [Afghan National Army] commanders that they had found," he said. "And that close to the place that he’s hiding, they’re going house-to-house and that they sent a transmission out saying they had plans for the people that operated with America."

The interpreter, who is not being identified due to concerns about his safety, was OK as of Thursday afternoon.

 

I said, hey, did you see any of this stuff with your eyes? He said yes," Rogers said. "They're not showing this stuff because the people are cheering, but they're scared to death, and they're hanging these people. And he said they're going house to house and their priorities are Afghan National Army Special Forces, the police special forces and the interpreters."

The Biden administration on Thursday finally acknowledged reports that evacuees were having trouble reaching the international airport and Kabul, which is surrounded by Taliban checkpoints. 

TALIBAN FIRE AT AFGHANS CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE DAY: LIVE UPDATES

State Department spokesman Ned Price said during a Thursday news briefing that the government had received a "small handful of reports" of American citizens who were unable to reach the airport. But he also said that though U.S. officials were aware of reports that interpreters and former Afghan military officers were being hunted and killed by the Taliban forces, he could not confirm their veracity.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-going-house-to-house-in-afghanistan-hanging-people-who-worked-with-us-source?cmpid=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR0dTNs8zcJolN7M1qgArDKiBl8h6wEhnSpzyGQfBIRELyn6QlVjS9k9rRw

Edited by Jaydee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, deicer said:

Misrepresentation.

The report is from 2007, but they knew about it well before then.

https://www.wired.com/2010/06/no-the-military-didnt-just-discover-an-afghan-mineral-motherlode/

One retired senior U.S official is calling the government's mineral announcement "pretty silly," Politico is reporting. “When I was living in Kabul in the early 1970s the [U.S. government], the Russians, the World Bank, the U.N. and others were all highly focused on the wide range of Afghan mineral deposits. Cheap ways of moving the ore to ocean ports has always been the limiting factor.”

 

At least two American geologists have been advising the Pentagon on Afghanistan's wealth of mineral resources for years. Bonita Chamberlin, a geologist who spent 25 years working in Afghanistan, "identified 91 minerals, metals and gems at 1,407 potential mining sites," the Los Angeles Times reported in 2001. In 1995, she even co-wrote a book, "Gemstones in Afghanistan," on the topic. And Chamberlin worked directly with the Pentagon, after they commissioned her to report on sandstone and limestone caves mere weeks after 9/11.

"I am quite surprised that the military is announcing this as some 'new' and 'surprising" discovery,' she told Danger Room in an e-mail. "This is NOT new. Perhaps this also hints at the real reason why we would be so intent on this war."

And Jack Shroder, a geologist at the University of Nebraska, told the Associated Press in 2001 that mineral deposits in Afghanistan were so rich, they could be vital in rebuilding the country. He's collaborated with Pentagon officials since the 1970s, when he worked on mapping the country. In 2002, Shroder was approached by several American companies who hoped to start mining the area.

 

It's not clear exactly what those experts shared with military honchos, but the Pentagon's knowledge of Afghanistan's minerals clearly preceded the 2004 discovery of "an intriguing series of old charts and data," as the *Times *reports. In 2002, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported that the U.S. Department of Interior's Mineral Yearbook, among other atlases, noted Afghanistan's "significant deposits of gold, precious stones and other minerals waiting to be mined."

But whatever the U.S military knows, and no matter how long they've known it, Russia likely has 'em beat. At a 2002 conference on rebuilding Afghanistan, reps from several countries complained that Russia continued to withhold decades-old information about mineral deposits in the country.

Once again: "there were plenty of other countries, including Canada, strongly supporting the invasion, and for good reason."

 

Minerals? How much is being mined and by whom? I guess the old invading for oil theory fell flat because they don't have much, if any. So out comes the gemstone theory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

“ Former President Donald Trump slammed the US withdrawal from Afghanistan as “the greatest foreign policy humiliation in the history of the United States of America” during a rally in Alabama on Saturday.

Trump ripped President Biden for allowing “weakness in the White House,” saying that, Vietnam looks like a Masterclass in strategy compared to Joe Biden’s catastrophe.”

“This will go down as one of the great military defeats of all time and it did not have to happen that way,” Trump said to his supporters. “This was not a withdrawal, this was a total surrender, for no reason.”

“He surrendered our airbase, he surrendered our weapons, he surrendered our embassy,” Trump said.

The ex-president addressed a crowd of thousands in deep-red Cullman, Ala., at the rally in support of Rep. Mo Brooks, who is running for a Senate seat.

He criticized the billions of dollars worth of arms and equipment that were left behind and seized by the Taliban, possibly including 600,000 assault rifles, some 2,000 armored vehicles and 40 aircraft, including Black Hawks, according to reports.

“It didn’t have to happen. All [Biden] had to do was leave the soldiers until everyone was out, our citizens, the weapons, and then you bomb the hell out of the bases and say ‘bye bye,'” Trump said.

 

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/trump-slams-biden-for-afghanistan-withdrawal-at-alabama-rally/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

Edited by Jaydee
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

British Parliament Unloads On Biden: ‘Biden May Have Condemned The World To Chinese Domination In Future’

Numerous members of the British Parliament slammed President Joe Biden this week in response to the catastrophe the president created in Afghanistan with his disastrous pullout and handling of the situation.

The remarks came on Wednesday from members in the House of Lords, which is one of the two chambers in the British Parliament.

Members blamed Biden for the situation and shamed him for trying to cast blame on others, including the Afghan military. Many of the members said that America’s image was seriously damaged around the world and the West could suffer greatly in the years to come because nations may no longer trust the West to keep its promises.

The following are just some of the things that members of the British Parliament said about Biden:

Lord Dannatt: “First, notwithstanding his attempted explanation on Monday, the manner and timing of the Afghan collapse is the direct result of President Biden’s decision to withdraw all US forces from Afghanistan by the 20th anniversary of 9/11. At a stroke, he has undermined the patient and painstaking work of the last five, 10, 15 years to build up governance in Afghanistan, develop its economy, transform its civil society and build up its security forces. The people had a glimpse of a better life, but that has been torn away. With US forces withdrawing, other NATO allies, including ourselves, had no option but to leave too, denying the Afghan national army the technical and training support that it needed and the moral support of friends who encouraged them to take the fight to the Taliban. Until a few weeks ago, the Taliban was being contained and may even have been persuaded over time that a military victory was impossible and a negotiated settlement was the better course. Those possibilities are now a closed chapter of history, an opportunity lost, and the world’s western superpower is looking enfeebled. The only glimmer of hope today is that the Taliban of 2021 is not the Taliban of 2001.”

Lord Howard of Lympne: “The responsibility for the decision to withdraw rests with President Biden. Up to now, many of us have been rather impressed with the president’s performance in his first few months in office, although that may in large part be due to the relief at the absence of his unlamented predecessor. But I am afraid that President Biden’s decision to withdraw from Afghanistan is, and will be seen by history as, a catastrophic mistake which may well prove to be the defining legacy of his presidency.”

Lord Robathan: “…we should not underestimate the disaster and humiliation that this has been. It is on a par with the first Afghan campaign, which humiliated the East India Company and then the British Empire when Dr Brydon returned alone from Elphinstone’s army. This is a humiliation of the West, of NATO, of us, of course, but especially of the US—which, apparently, leads the free world, or so we are told. President Biden said that ‘America is back’. Robert Gates, Defense Secretary to the Administrations of both George W Bush and Barack Obama, said in his memoirs that Biden had been on the wrong side of every national security issue of the past 20 years. I agree very much with what my noble friend Lord Hammond—who I worked under as Minister for the Armed Forces—said on this point. The humiliation and disaster of the West is appalling. The West is seen as an unreliable ally.”

Lord Ricketts: Confidence in NATO has been damaged. China is the main beneficiary of President Biden’s decision. ‘America is back’ now sounds rather hollow—’America is backing down’ fits the case better. The British priority must be to address the damage done to NATO, to rebuild effective political consultations within NATO, and to focus on European security and the risk of Islamic terrorism in Europe. Rather than tilting to the Indo-Pacific, that is where the UK needs to put its national security energies.”

 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/british-parliament-unloads-on-biden-biden-may-have-condemned-the-world-to-chinese-domination-in-future?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, deicer said:

How about we speculate what the global dynamic would be if the U.S. and England weren't involved in global imperialism leading to invading foreign countries for no good reason other than profit.

How about we speculate on what kind of vicious dictatorships the world's population would be living under if the U.S. and England weren't involved in global affairs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, deicer said:

How about we speculate what the global dynamic would be if the U.S. and England weren't involved in global imperialism leading to invading foreign countries for no good reason other than profit.

You wouldn't be living the good life on someone else's land while pretending you care about these sorts of things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“ On Monday, during his remarks welcoming the WNBA champions, the Seattle Storm, President Biden rambled of Vice President Kamala Harris, “… we have a female Vice President of United States of America who’s going to be — we’re going to have some presidents pretty soon.”

Actor James Woods fired back, “Good, because we certainly don’t have one now.”

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Left in Afghanistan:

-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft 

=208+ Aircraft Total!!

-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

A94016D2-283A-46EE-B18C-2DC284E3C881.jpeg

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...