Recommended Posts

The Great Reset

 

For decades, progressives have attempted to use climate change to justify liberal policy changes. But their latest attempt – a new proposal called the “Great Reset” – is the most ambitious and radical plan the world has seen in more than a generation.

At a virtual meeting earlier in June hosted by the World Economic Forum, some of the planet’s most powerful business leaders, government officials and activists announced a proposal to “reset” the global economy. Instead of traditional capitalism, the high-profile group said the world should adopt more socialistic policies, such as wealth taxes, additional regulations and massive Green New Deal-like government programs. 

“Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed,” wrote Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, in an article published on WEF’s website. “In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.” 

Schwab also said that “all aspects of our societies and economies” must be “revamped,” “from education to social contracts and working conditions.” 

Joining Schwab at the WEF event was Prince Charles, one of the primary proponents of the Great Reset; Gina Gopinath, the chief economist at the International Monetary Fund; António Guterres, the secretary-general of the United Nations; and CEOs and presidents of major international corporations, such as Microsoft and BP. 

Activists from groups such as Greenpeace International and a variety of academics also attended the event or have expressed their support for the Great Reset. 

Although many details about the Great Reset won’t be rolled out until the World Economic Forum meets in Davos in January 2021, the general principles of the plan are clear: The world needs massive new government programs and far-reaching policies comparable to those offered by American socialists such as Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) in their Green New Deal plan.

Or, put another way, we need a form of socialism — a word the World Economic Forum has deliberately avoided using, all while calling for countless socialist and progressive plans.

“We need to design policies to align with investment in people and the environment,” said the general secretary of the International Trade Union Confederation, Sharan Burrow. “But above all, the longer-term perspective is about rebalancing economies.”

One of the main themes of the June meeting was that the coronavirus pandemic has created an important “opportunity” for many of the World Economic Forum’s members to enact their radical transformation of capitalism, which they acknowledged would likely not have been made possible without the pandemic.

“We have a golden opportunity to seize something good from this crisis — its unprecedented shockwaves may well make people more receptive to big visions of change,” said Prince Charles at the meeting, adding later, “It is an opportunity we have never had before and may never have again.”

You might be wondering how these leaders plan to convince the world to completely alter its economy over the long run, since the COVID-19 pandemic most assuredly won’t remain a crisis forever. The answer is that they’ve already identified another “crisis” that will require expansive government intervention: Climate change.

“The threat of climate change has been more gradual [than COVID-19]—but its devastating reality for many people and their livelihoods around the world, and its ever greater potential to disrupt, surpasses even that of Covid-19,” Prince Charles said.

Of course, these government officials, activists and influencers can’t impose a systemic change of this size on their own. Which is why they have already started to activate vast networks of left-wing activists from around the world, who will throughout 2021 demand changes in line with the Great Reset.

According to the World Economic Forum, its 2021 Davos summit will include thousands of members of the Global Shapers Community, youth activists located in 400 cities across the planet. 

The Global Shapers program was involved in the widespread “climate strikes” of 2019, and more than 1,300 have already been trained by the Climate Reality Project, the highly influential, well-funded climate activist organization run by former Vice President Al Gore, who serves on the World Economic Forum’s Board of Trustees.

For those of us who support free markets, the Great Reset is nothing short of terrifying. Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world’s most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them. 

Making matters worse, the left has already proven throughout the COVID-19 pandemic that it can radically transform political realities in the midst of a crisis, so it’s not hard to see how the Great Reset could eventually come to fruition.

Can you imagine George W. Bush or Bill Clinton printing trillions of dollars and mailing it to millions of people who didn’t lose their jobs? This would have been unthinkable just a couple of decades ago. Today, this policy garners bipartisan support. 

Prince Charles was right: The present pandemic is a “golden opportunity” for radical change. And if Al Gore, Prince Charles and the rest of the World Economic Forum can convince enough people that attempting to stop climate change is also worth dramatically pushing humanity toward greater government control, then radical – and catastrophic – change is exactly what we’re going to get.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, seeker said:

The Great Reset

 

For decades, progressives have attempted to use climate change to justify liberal policy changes. But their latest attempt – a new proposal called the “Great Reset” – is the most ambitious and radical plan the world has seen in more than a generation.

At a virtual meeting earlier in June hosted by the World Economic Forum, some of the planet’s most powerful business leaders, government officials and activists announced a proposal to “reset” the global economy. Instead of traditional capitalism, the high-profile group said the world should adopt more socialistic policies, such as wealth taxes, additional regulations and massive Green New Deal-like government programs. 

“Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed,” wrote Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, in an article published on WEF’s website. “In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.” 

Schwab also said that “all aspects of our societies and economies” must be “revamped,” “from education to social contracts and working conditions.” 

Joining Schwab at the WEF event was Prince Charles, one of the primary proponents of the Great Reset; Gina Gopinath, the chief economist at the International Monetary Fund; António Guterres, the secretary-general of the United Nations; and CEOs and presidents of major international corporations, such as Microsoft and BP. 

Activists from groups such as Greenpeace International and a variety of academics also attended the event or have expressed their support for the Great Reset. 

Although many details about the Great Reset won’t be rolled out until the World Economic Forum meets in Davos in January 2021, the general principles of the plan are clear: The world needs massive new government programs and far-reaching policies comparable to those offered by American socialists such as Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) in their Green New Deal plan.

Or, put another way, we need a form of socialism — a word the World Economic Forum has deliberately avoided using, all while calling for countless socialist and progressive plans.

“We need to design policies to align with investment in people and the environment,” said the general secretary of the International Trade Union Confederation, Sharan Burrow. “But above all, the longer-term perspective is about rebalancing economies.”

One of the main themes of the June meeting was that the coronavirus pandemic has created an important “opportunity” for many of the World Economic Forum’s members to enact their radical transformation of capitalism, which they acknowledged would likely not have been made possible without the pandemic.

“We have a golden opportunity to seize something good from this crisis — its unprecedented shockwaves may well make people more receptive to big visions of change,” said Prince Charles at the meeting, adding later, “It is an opportunity we have never had before and may never have again.”

You might be wondering how these leaders plan to convince the world to completely alter its economy over the long run, since the COVID-19 pandemic most assuredly won’t remain a crisis forever. The answer is that they’ve already identified another “crisis” that will require expansive government intervention: Climate change.

“The threat of climate change has been more gradual [than COVID-19]—but its devastating reality for many people and their livelihoods around the world, and its ever greater potential to disrupt, surpasses even that of Covid-19,” Prince Charles said.

Of course, these government officials, activists and influencers can’t impose a systemic change of this size on their own. Which is why they have already started to activate vast networks of left-wing activists from around the world, who will throughout 2021 demand changes in line with the Great Reset.

According to the World Economic Forum, its 2021 Davos summit will include thousands of members of the Global Shapers Community, youth activists located in 400 cities across the planet. 

The Global Shapers program was involved in the widespread “climate strikes” of 2019, and more than 1,300 have already been trained by the Climate Reality Project, the highly influential, well-funded climate activist organization run by former Vice President Al Gore, who serves on the World Economic Forum’s Board of Trustees.

For those of us who support free markets, the Great Reset is nothing short of terrifying. Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world’s most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them. 

Making matters worse, the left has already proven throughout the COVID-19 pandemic that it can radically transform political realities in the midst of a crisis, so it’s not hard to see how the Great Reset could eventually come to fruition.

Can you imagine George W. Bush or Bill Clinton printing trillions of dollars and mailing it to millions of people who didn’t lose their jobs? This would have been unthinkable just a couple of decades ago. Today, this policy garners bipartisan support. 

Prince Charles was right: The present pandemic is a “golden opportunity” for radical change. And if Al Gore, Prince Charles and the rest of the World Economic Forum can convince enough people that attempting to stop climate change is also worth dramatically pushing humanity toward greater government control, then radical – and catastrophic – change is exactly what we’re going to get.

It's a created opportunity which, I'm sure the powers that be, had already planned the above suggested event.

It's the 2030 plan from United Nations, all countries signed it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

This will be here before you know it. It's not a conspiracy theory.

They want to see "California on steroids" all around the world; social justice reforms will make Venezuela look like a model of efficiency.

If the state of California can't make basic ideas work in a cost efficient manner, how much less likely is it that the UN  head can coordinate a complex multi national social re-engineering effort at a global level. 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this-leaked-memo-really-trudeaus-covid-plan-for-2021-you-decide/
 

Is this leaked info really Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide …

Posted by canadian report on October 14, 2020 02:17
Tags: COVID-19 restrictions, LPC Strategic Committee Leak
Categories: POLITICS RECENT POSTS

Dear REMOVED,

I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. Th look e other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no way of knowing if the above whistleblower article is real or not but I guess we will find out soon enough.. 

Some here I’m sure would be pleased at the prospect of finally having everyone equally impoverished in the new Workers Paradise Of Trudeauistan

Edited by Eddy
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

A 'great reset' is incompatible with democracy

Trudeau is giving the clear impression that there is an agenda being imposed on Canada from the outside, an agenda we didn’t have a chance to vote on, and that we don’t control. Trudeau is giving the clear impression that there is an agenda being imposed on Canada from the outside, an agenda we didn’t have a chance to vote on, and that we don’t control.
 
Edited by Eddy
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/19/john-kerry-talks-great-reset-were-at-the-dawn-of-extremely-exciting-time/

John Kerry Talks ‘Great Reset’: ‘We’re at the Dawn of Extremely Exciting Time’

Democratic presidential candidate former U.S. Vice president Joe Biden (L) campaigns with former Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (R) December 6, 2019 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Kerry announced his endorsement of Biden yesterday with the Iowa caucuses less than two months away. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images) Win McNamee/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER
19 Nov 20202,808
4:24

Global political elites like European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and former Secretary of State John Kerry view Democrat Joe Biden as a driver of World Economic Forum’s “The Great Reset” mission that seeks major transformation of the world’s economy.

In a panel discussion by the World Economic Forum, Kerry said Biden is ready to rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement — which threatens to eliminate more than a million American jobs — and be a driver of the”Great Reset” whereby unelected global bureaucrats are looking to alter the world’s economy by abolishing money, private property, and democracy for the sake of a “New World Order,” according to James Delingpole.

“The notion of a reset is more important than ever before,” Kerry said. “I personally believe … we’re at the dawn of an extremely exciting time.”

Kerry said the U.S. rejoining the job-killing, industry-gutting Parish Climate Agreement is “not enough.”

“I know Joe Biden believes this. It’s not enough just to rejoin [the Paris Climate Agreement] for the United States. It’s not enough for us to do just the minimum of what [the agreement] requires,” Kerry said. He went on:

The Biden administration will focus on every sector of the American economy. There will be a 2035 goal to achieve net neutrality with respect to power and production … we’re ready to come back in and help to lead and raise the ambition in Glasgow to accelerate this incredible capacity for a transformation in the private sector.

Von der Leyen said the European Commission looks forward to Biden rejoining the U.S. to the Paris Climate Agreement, calling the former vice president “President-Elect” and a “friend in the White House.”

Part of this new cooperation between a Biden White House and the European Commission, according to von der Leyen, includes writing “a new rulebook for the digital economy and the digital society.” She said:

So, covering everything from data to infrastructure, but also talking about security and democracy, technology to fair taxation — all of these are topics are on the table with digital change. So ladies and gentlemen, the need for global cooperation and this acceleration of change will both be drivers of the Great Reset. And I see this as an unprecedented opportunity.

It’s good to have a friend in the White House. We should not forget what kind of strength we can develop … we need a new agenda and of course, we will have to start with the most pressing issue which is COVID-19 … the second big topic is climate change, fighting climate change … the third topic is the tech topic.

Biden already adopted the World Economic Forum’s “Build Back Better” slogan used for the Great Reset by using the phrase on the campaign trail this year.

Edited by Eddy
Link to post
Share on other sites

A Look at the 'Fascist' Agenda Behind the 'Great Reset' and the WEF's Reboot Propaganda 

A Look at the Fascist Agenda Behind the 'Great Reset' and the WEF's Reboot Propaganda

Less than two weeks ago, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) managing director called for a “new Bretton Woods moment.” Meanwhile, the IMF is not the only entity pushing for a “great reset,” as the World Economic Forum (WEF) and other mainstream entities have been promoting the financial reboot propaganda.

The Status Quo Preps for the ‘Great Reset’ Via Intense Propaganda

2020 has been a wild ride and during the last ten months, the world moved in lockstep in order to avoid the coronavirus outbreak. The government’s reaction to Covid-19 created a different world and the global economy has seen better days. During our last reportconcerning the IMF’s call for a “new Bretton Woods moment,” news.Bitcoin.com’s findings discovered some of the “great reset” doctrines. The great reset concept is very similar to George Orwell’s famous dystopian novel 1984, and some believe the subject is a borderline ‘conspiracy theory.’

A Look at the 'Fascist' Agenda Behind the 'Great Reset' and the WEF's Reboot Propaganda Unlike the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the information age, the great reset, otherwise known as the ‘fourth industrial revolution,’ will be invoked by governments in a forceful manner without consent according to speculators.

For instance, a website called greatreset.comhas been floating around the web catching people’s attention this year. Additionally, a Youtube video published by the Corbett Report offers a guide to the so-called reboot. The great reset conversation is also quite topical and discussions can be found on many social media avenues like Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook.

Likewise, websites like the greatreset.com have sparked intense speculation about an upcoming financial reset where the global elite forcefully invoke the ‘fourth industrial revolution.’ The coronavirus measures coupled with purported climate change and statist propaganda are considered the primers of this great reset concept.

In fact, the World Economic Forum (WEF) has been promoting the concept for years, and back in November 2016, the WEF tweetedabout eight predictions for the year 2030. The WEF 2030 prediction tweet describes a world where, “You’ll own nothing, and you’ll be happy” and the short clip says that everyone will rent everything they need. The prediction quote from the tweet originally stems from a member of Danish parliament, Ida Auken.

Ever since the #greatreset hashtag started trending again this week, people have also been responding to the 2016 WEF tweet. Today, the WEF website and its founder Klaus Schwab are still heavily promoting this idea.

A Look at the 'Fascist' Agenda Behind the 'Great Reset' and the WEF's Reboot Propaganda Klaus Schwab founder of the World Economic Forum (WEF). Schwab and the WEF have been promoting the great reset idea for quite some time.

“Do we aim to get back to where we were before, or should we take the opportunity to make society fairer, smarter and greener, and get humanity off the road to climate catastrophe – a ‘great reset’?” one of the WEF’s reboot editorials states. The editorial is the subject of Klaus Schwab’s book called: “Covid-19: The Great Reset.” The book describes how the virus disrupted both economic and social infrastructure and “what changes will be needed to create a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable world going forward.”

Moreover, the publication Time Magazine has dedicated a lot of time to get its readers to understand the great reset as well. Time has partnered with the WEF and hosts a whole section towards the reset ideas. Similar to the book and WEF’s stance, Time’s new collection of great reset editorials discuss topics like the coronavirus, climate change, and reimagining capitalism.

 

The Time articles are also filled with equality boosterism and environmental destruction cues from the progressive left. Oddly enough, one editorial notes that some “segments of society” can’t “make this great leap for­ward” in regard to the great reset. However, the author says that “governments can rewrite the social con­tract to provide for as many as possible remains urgent and vital.”

The Elite’s Great Reset Doctrine Is Considered an Advance Toward a New Type of Political Globalism and Fascism

Not everyone is too keen on the great reset concept, and there’s a number of hit pieces against the idea trending on the web. For a case in point, an editorial published by the publication, Winter Oak, calls the new trend Schwab’s “fascist reset.”

“This new fascism is today being advanced in the guise of global governance, biosecurity, the ‘New Normal,’ the ‘New Deal for Nature’ and the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution,’” explains the Winter Oak article.

The author adds:

The original fascist project, in Italy and Germany, was all about a merger of state and business. While communism envisages the take-over of business and industry by the government, which – theoretically – acts in the interests of the people, fascism was all about using the state to protect and advance the interests of the wealthy elite.

 

On Twitter, one of the authors of the “HPV Vaccine On Trial,” Eileen Iorio, told her 15,000 followers that the founder of the WEF “wants to take this unprecedented opportunity to ‘Reset’ the world.”

“#TheGreatReset was founded in Davos and you don’t get to vote on it. Climate Change policies will be the cover story. [Time Magazine] LOVES it,” she added.

 

For quite some time now free-market advocates and Austrian economists have warned about the infectious political globalism spreading throughout the world. Meanwhile, central banks and politicians have been creating money out of thin air and feeding trillions to special interests.

Winter Oak says that Schwab’s agenda is based on his theory dubbed ‘stakeholder capitalism,’ which has a number of extremely fascist elements. In a stakeholder capitalist-based world, the private sector is tightly tethered to the government and “the notion that a firm focuses on meeting the needs of all its stakeholders: customers, employees, partners, the community, and society as a whole.”

What do you think about the great reset concept Time and WEF have been pushing? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.

https://news.bitcoin.com/a-look-at-the-fascist-agenda-behind-the-great-reset-and-the-wefs-reboot-propaganda/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Great REset" such as it is, is not a Fascist agenda at all, it is a socialist one.

Capitalism, the predominant socioeconomic methodology in use today is doomed to one thing. Social revolution.  Socialism is and always will be the next evolution after Capitalism.  It is inevitable.  

There is a lot of text on the subject but, as mentioned above, we are doomed to repeat things whether we like it or not.

Enjoy the ride.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boestar said:

 

There is a lot of text on the subject but, as mentioned above, we are doomed to repeat things whether we like it or not.

 

 

One of the great failings of humans.  We can pass information on how to build things forward through hundreds of generations but, somehow, cannot pass forward information on how a society should be organized or run.  We (the world) already know communism/socialism doesn't work - been proven over and over and yet every year a fresh batch of students enter University and are exposed to it and say, "hey, this sounds good.  I think I'll fight for communism."

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, boestar said:

Socialism is the inevitable outcome of Capitalism.  The working class get frustrated and rise up.  Welcome to that moment

 

Both, in the forms we currently see don't work.  That's what keeps the pendulum swinging.

Trouble is, too much money is made with the current system (either way) for those in power to change it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boestar said:

Socialism is the inevitable outcome of Capitalism.  The working class get frustrated and rise up.  Welcome to that moment

 

I hate to say it but the working class is ignorant - most feel like they are hard done by when they have to live with the hardship of an iPhone 10 rather than having the iPhone 11.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, seeker said:

I hate to say it but the working class is ignorant - most feel like they are hard done by when they have to live with the hardship of an iPhone 10 rather than having the iPhone 11.

 

Dammit Seeker

It frustrates me that I cannot hit the LIKE button on your posts anymore

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, seeker said:

I hate to say it but the working class is ignorant - most feel like they are hard done by when they have to live with the hardship of an iPhone 10 rather than having the iPhone 11.

 

Real simple, they have and want more. Take Greece for a good example or perhaps the fable of the Ant and the Grasshopper. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats don’t like that ‘old normal’ where Americans enjoyed their freedoms 

They’d like a new normal, and they don’t like that old normal where Americans enjoyed their freedoms, the freedoms we often take for granted, like the right to work, to run a business, to attend school, the right to travel, and so on,” said Laura Ingraham the host of “The Ingraham Angle” on Fox News.

As proof, Ingraham cited a member of Biden’s COVID-19 advisory board, University of Minnesota epidemiologist Dr. Michael Osterholm. 

“We could lockdown for four to six weeks, and if we did that, we could drive the numbers down,” Osterholm told Yahoo Finance. “Then we could really watch ourselves cruising into the vaccine availability [period] in the first and second quarter of next year, and bringing back the economy long before that.”

Ingraham argued that such a policy would be “no big deal to the people like Osterholm and the elites in charge because they are always going to have jobs.

“But for the millions of others, businesses will close, jobs will be lost, schools will remain closed, depression and suicide numbers will go up, and other illnesses will be left untreated and undetected.”

In another example, Ingraham cited German engineer Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, who wrote in June about the need “to create a healthier, more equitable and more prosperous future.”

“Fairer outcomes by coordination in tax regulatory, trade, and fiscal policy. It all may include changes to wealth taxes; the withdrawal of fossil fuel subsidies; and new rules governing influential intellectual property, trade, and competition; and transitioning from fossil fuels to green energy,” Ingraham said.

“Does that sound familiar? It is basically Biden’s agenda. When Biden said we’re going to work with our allies, what he really means is he’s going to let them have veto power over our trade initiatives, our patent and trademark laws, and our energy industry – and that’s just a start,” she said.

This weekend, Ingraham noted, Biden is at his Delaware beach house, likely working with his advisers on the goals of this “reset.”

“As he plans to tighten the screws on Americans with higher taxes, more restrictions, and Lord knows what else, he plans to open up the country … to a mass influx of illegal aliens. Refugees. H-1B workers, they are going to have an open society, open door, come on in. The rest of us? Not so much,” she said.

“Because that is how we are going to get to a world that is fairer and more equitable. Unfortunately, it’s going to require you to work harder for less. Less money, and less freedom. And now what’s more frightening: Getting COVID, or living in that America?”

 

https://lauraingraham.com/2020/11/democrats-dont-like-that-old-normal-where-americans-enjoyed-their-freedoms/

67C839A7-31BB-432E-8E13-A64FEBDEA8B3.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Over the top rhetoric and overuse of the word "hate" is becoming so pervasive that its meaning has been lost. Sensible people simply ignore your noise.

Consider the following quote from the link below.... POOF, not only do I stop reading at that point, it stands as proof that whatever follows is a constructed narrative (means lie). There is no discussion or defence of the concept or its relative merits. Only grade school name calling that causes the Snow Queen to hit her daily medication limit prior to lunch.

“When Poilievre pumps up the ‘Great Reset’ theory … he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s sending a message to those way over on the far right who traffic in hateful, baseless theories about global conspiracies.”

https://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-liberal-hypocrisy-knows-no-bounds

 

Edited by Wolfhunter
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.