Speaking of fraudulent, even Fox News cut ties with Diamond and Silk, the ladies in your video above, because of their lying stance.  So when you talk about reliable sources, you should do more research.   If that is where you are finding your 'truth', you need help.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-cuts-ties-with-diamond-and-silk

Fox News Cuts Ties With Diamond & Silk, Unofficial Trump ‘Advisers’ Who Spread Bonkers Coronavirus Claims

Fox News has cut ties with MAGA vlogging superstars Diamond & Silk, who had contributed original content to the network’s streaming service Fox Nation since shortly after its late 2018 launch.

The sudden split comes after the Trump-boosting siblings have come under fire for promoting conspiracy theories and disinformation about the coronavirus. “After what they’ve said and tweeted you won’t be seeing them on Fox Nation or Fox News anytime soon,” a source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Beast.

After rising to prominence during the 2016 election, Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway and Rochelle “Silk” Richardson leveraged their newfound celebrity into regular sycophantic appearances on Fox News, resulting in President Donald Trump raving about their performances, featuring them at rallies, and treating them as “senior advisers.”

The social-media personalities were eventually tapped to provide weekly videos for Fox Nation after it launched as a subscription-based online video network. Their episodes, essentially 5-7 minute distillations of their freeform live-streams, appeared like clockwork on the streaming service until earlier this month.

No new episodes of their online program have been uploaded since April 7, as CNN senior media reporter Oliver Darcy first noted over the weekend. Prior to this month, the duo never missed a week posting episodes since December 2018.

A spokesperson for Fox News did not respond to a request for comment. Diamond & Silk also did not reply when emailed by The Daily Beast.

The sisters’ Fox guest spots have also dried up recently. According to a search of TVEyes, a cable-news monitoring system, Diamond & Silk haven’t appeared on the network since a March 6 interview on Fox & Friends and a March 7 hit on the now-defunct Fox Business Network show hosted by Trish Regan, who was also ditched by Fox after her own comments calling the pandemic an “impeachment scam.”

Diamond & Silk have used their heavy social-media presence to be at the forefront of right-wing misinformation about the COVID-19 outbreak. For instance, during their March 30 livestream, the duo claimed that the number of American coronavirus deaths has been inflated to make Trump look bad.

“What I need to know is how many people have passed away in New York, and what I need to know is: Who has the bodies?” Diamond asked. “I need for somebody that does investigative work to call the morgues. To call the funeral homes. We need to know, because I don't trust anything else that comes out of his mouth now... Something's not right here. Something is off here.”

She added: “Is this being deliberately spread? Look, I’m not being a conspiracy theorist, this is real, but I’m asking my own questions. What the hell is going on?"

Silk, meanwhile, baselessly asserted that the disease was “man-made” and “engineered,” wondering aloud if there was a “little deep-state action going on behind the scenes.” She also questioned whether the World Health Organization had a “switch” to “turn this virus on and off?”

The pair would go on to question the death toll in other tweets and video posts, asking at one point, “Why did they have to inflate the numbers?” 

A day after Diamond and Silk’s last Fox Nation episode was posted online, Twitter removed a post from the pro-Trump sisters calling for people to expose themselves to the virus that has now killed more than 55,000 Americans. “The only way we can become immune to the environment; we must be out in the environment,” the since-deleted tweet read. “Quarantining people inside of their houses for extended periods will make people sick!”

They followed up that deleted tweet with an April 10 live stream that featured the pair pushing even more unhinged conspiracies and dangerous commentary, such as saying they’ll refuse to take any coronavirus vaccine that tech giant Bill Gates was involved in because he’s pushing for “population control.”

“Kudos if you make your vaccines for people and you want to help people,” Diamond exclaimed. “But I have a problem receiving any vaccine from any entity, especially anybody like Bill Gates who pushed for population control. The same thing that Margaret Sanger pushed for.”

“Abortions! Genocide!” Silk shouted in response.

During the same broadcast, they also openly wondered whether 5G technology was being used to infect people with coronavirus in an effort to fill “empty” hospitals, suggesting that the “deep state snakes” were building towers in certain areas to “turn things on and off to make sure that certain things go down so those hospital beds can be filled?” Conspiracy theories linking coronavirus and 5G have gained more momentum lately in fringe far-right media.

Fox News has largely remained quiet on any controversy sparked by the duo, noting in the past that the siblings aren’t technically full-time Fox employees but are more akin to independent contractors as they pay them to license their weekly videos for the streaming service.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on now Jaydee, be nice.  The worst thing of all is to surround yourself with people who think exactly the same as you - you're guaranteed to never grow.  Are you completely right in everything yo

Hey Mitch; I have to ask; what is your reason for posting this?  Do black lives matter?  Of course they do but the phrase/slogan "Black Lives Matter! is a political statement intended to either;

Yep. Black lives matter. That phrase is used (by me and, as I understand it, by most others) because it's black people who are being discriminated against, systemically, in such a manner that their ve

Posted Images

That is what endemic racism is about.  

Blaming people of colour, yet failing to acknowledge that worse has been done.  

That is what the thread I started about Domestic Terrorism was about.  The narrative is that the blacks are causing violence without acknowledging the why.

Address the root cause, symptoms go away.

People really need to get out more. Some of the worst atrocities are foisted on victims by members of their own race.  

Military service really should become compulsory and everyone who votes should be forced to see it and smell it... it would eliminate massive amounts of BS from key board warriors and replace it with a bit of experience and compassion. 

In all of this, I have become convinced that true compassion is born of adversity and what my grandfather used to call "the smell of hard times." In particular, the brand of compassion portrayed by liberals stands as pathetic and fake IMO... just ask them to pay for those values and watch them scurry to the exits. 

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Wolfhunter said:

People really need to get out more. Some of the worst atrocities are foisted on victims by members of their own race.  

Military service really should become compulsory and everyone who votes should be forced to see it and smell it... it would eliminate massive amounts of BS from key board warriors and replace it with a bit of experience and compassion. 

In all of this, I have become convinced that true compassion is born of adversity and what my grandfather used to call "the smell of hard times." In particular, the brand of compassion portrayed by liberals stands as pathetic and fake IMO... just ask them to pay for those values and watch them scurry to the exits. 

And there is part of the problem.  2 Generations (at Least) have been brought up in a time of unbridled prosperity.  They know nothing else.  They have never had to work for anything, it has all just been there.

When times get tough in the Dystopia that will follow the revolution, these will be the ones who will neither be able to fend for themselves or fight to maintain a place in society.

Just sayin'

• Thanks 1

De-icers fraudulent method is to only show one side and ignore the other side in order to put forward his agenda. I just show more of the story which he intentionally ignores. All domestic terrorism is from the political side he doesn't like. All racism is from the political side he doesn't like when of course, that is not anywhere close to to reality. 

Why does he do this. Not because he cares but because he sees it as a means to get in power. Or for him, the other people into power who will transfer your wealth to him.

That is why he is a fraud.

I get down to the harsh truth. How do you do that. Keep asking Why? Every time you get an answer ask Why again. And make sure to be willing to accept harsh truths about yourself, your acquaintances, and society. 

Admittedly, my analysis if de-icer is only an analysis without 100% proof. But like in much of life, one needs only use some logic and put together pieces of statements/evidence over time to come to a likely conclusion.

But even if I am wrong in my analysis, he is still posting fraudulent information by playing up one side of the story while ignoring the other side, almost certainly for political reasons.

I love being called a fraud by JDunkin/Defcon/Woxof/Alkaid/Mizar, etc, etc.

For someone who relies on name calling, fake news sites, multiple resurrections, and the other ways he has trolled this forum and attacked not only me but others, it only shows how his position is one of weakness.

Once again, please explain why you show your schizophrenic side through your multiple personalities?

Why????

Troll.....

I'd like to see every politician running for election go through real time  "shoot, don't shoot" scenarios.

All of the scenarios should be taped and released to the public with a voice over of their previous stance on the issues.

Every single CNN reporter who supports the BLM narrative through obvious propaganda pieces should be doing the same thing. It would be pretty illuminating for all concerned.

Every time I hear some moron say shoot em in the leg I could scream:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/looters-in-philadelphia-ransack-stores-beat-reporter-during-second-night-of-chaos

Edited by Wolfhunter

In my simple little world, no flag replaces the national flag....EVER.

No rainbows, no thin blue lines, no BLM banners.... EVER.

For anyone wondering why, there are 3 reasons: supremacy of the flag, basic protocol, and the mess it produces when you abandon the former two.

As it stands now, if you are pro-police you are anti black and disavow the basic notion that black lives matter.... right down to the notion that they have the same value as any other life; that's plain nuts. 

Welcome to the domain of fools:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/thin-blue-line-flag-anti-black-lives-matter-politifact

• Like 1