Hard to refute but why then are most Blacks killed by Blacks?  Why was slavery (at the start point in Africa) run by blacks and not not Whites?  Why, why, why?   I guess the only reason is the age old $$$$$$$$$$

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on now Jaydee, be nice.  The worst thing of all is to surround yourself with people who think exactly the same as you - you're guaranteed to never grow.  Are you completely right in everything yo

Hey Mitch; I have to ask; what is your reason for posting this?  Do black lives matter?  Of course they do but the phrase/slogan "Black Lives Matter! is a political statement intended to either;

Yep. Black lives matter. That phrase is used (by me and, as I understand it, by most others) because it's black people who are being discriminated against, systemically, in such a manner that their ve

Posted Images

With all that is going on, when are we going to see the US turning , at least the press, on their founding fathers rather than others  and of course those who fought against the North in their civil war?  In this popular war, slaver, no matter why /when should be condemned so when do the statues of the various founding US fathers begin to topple?  

Washington inherited slaves from Lawrence, acquired more as part of the terms of leasing Mount Vernon, and inherited slaves again on the death of Lawrence's widow in 1761. On his marriage in 1759 to Martha Dandridge Custis, Washington gained control of eighty-four dower slaves.

Here is the simple definition of terrorism.... there are several depending on the organization (UN, RCMP, FBI etc) but this is the simplest:

The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

BLM and ANTIFA meet the threshold IMO yet anyone suggesting that their actions qualify as "questionable" or even agreeing with someone's opinion on the matter is subject to job action. Take a moment and consider...... we have reached a point that if you "like" this very post, you can lose your job as a result of pressing the button..... if you aren't concerned about that then you should be. Another area of concern here is that there is no mention of what was said which speaks to the type of journalism that allows these activities to flourish. It can't be done without a dedicated propaganda effort. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/top-ubc-official-quits-after-liking-anti-black-lives-matter-tweets

There will come a point when reasonable liberals will try to reign this in and find themselves unable to do so (like getting fired for trying). At that point, the madness is self sustaining and it's intensity becomes subject to circumstance.... like a forest fire dependant on weather conditions, it ether goes out or becomes all consuming.

Each act (opinion, demand etc) from the extreme left will be countered in equal measure by the extreme right, and vice versa. Rebel flags will become more prolific not less, clashes more intense not less, and media coverage more biased, not less.

Soon rational people will hunker down and say "turn the seatbelt sign off and let em dance, y'all let me know when ya get tired." I'm pretty much there now....

Edited by Wolfhunter
10 hours ago, Marshall said:

Hard to refute but why then are most Blacks killed by Blacks?  Why was slavery (at the start point in Africa) run by blacks and not not Whites?  Why, why, why?   I guess the only reason is the age old $$$$$$$$$$

78BA347D-DAD9-4445-8BBE-078012569EFE.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee

CNN: ‘How Can You Not Be Racist’ If You Grew Up In America?

Every morning I thank God I live in the greatest nation on Earth. I, like you, am able to make decisions on what to wear, eat, decide if I want to leave the house, where to work or not work, etc. From my early years in the ’70s, life was simple yet there were endless opportunities to pursue in our Constitutional Republic.

I can remember when there were 3 TV channels, ABC, NBC & CBS which would sign off for the day at midnight. The news, local and national, though slightly biased to the left, typically reported the actual events through in some encouraging human interest stories.

Things changed with the creation of CNN, starting in 1980. This concept of 24-hour news, which many analysts predicted would fail to do to America’s lack of appetite for this much news. To most people’s surprise, Ted Turner was right, and through a blend of talk shows, debate like Crossfire, and a lot of breaking news they were looked to as the source to go to for news.

How far has CNN fallen? Prior to the “pandemic” CNN, even though purchasing broadcasting rights in all major airports, had fallen from first to third in viewership, even behind MSNBC.

“The beleaguered network’s primetime hosts Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon celebrated Thanksgiving with the network’s lowest-rated week in primetime viewership in nearly three years.”

“Fox News averaged 2.2 million viewers during the primetime hours of 9-11 p.m. ET from Nov. 25 through Dec. 1, while MSNBC averaged 1.3 million viewers during the same time period and CNN managed only 643,000 average viewers. It was CNN’s worst performance in nearly three years and the liberal network’s worst turnout among the key demographic of adults age 25-54 in over five years.”

It depends on the nutrients in the soil. So if you grew up in America, you came out of American soil. Considering the history of this country … how can you not be racist? How can you not have racial blindspots, how can you not see that the factory reset in America is whiteness?”

“Listen, white people are so scared right now to do anything, to talk about anything, to broach these conversations. They’re sort of frozen because who wants to be called a racist, right? Who wants people to think that they have a racial blindspot?” he said.”

Regardless of their collapsing rating and finances, they continue to act like an SJW hit squad, have lost their objectivism in their reporting, don’t correct their misreporting when exposed, and lately, with Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo & Anderson Copper, make it a point to cross over past journalistic lines and attack those they personally don’t like.

In CNN’s latest SJW presentation, CNN anchor Don Lemon Friday insinuated that it’s not possible for people raised in America to not be racist, or at least have “blindspots”

From Fox News

‘CNN anchor Don Lemon Friday whether it’s possible for people raised in America to not be racist, or at least have “blindspots” — likening U.S. citizens to flowers planted in tainted soil. Yes, he actually believes America is bad and anyone who is born here will absorb the bad elements from living here causing internal racism. ”

“Every year, I have hydrangeas in my yard and they come back a different color, or a tulip or an orchid. And it’s not because they’re different, it’s because the soil is different, right?” Lemon said on “New Day.”

It depends on the nutrients in the soil. So if you grew up in America, you came out of American soil. Considering the history of this country … how can you not be racist? How can you not have racial blindspots, how can you not see that the factory reset in America is whiteness?”

So as we move forward from the pandemic, George Floyd’s death, high levels of rioting, vandalism, and other violent crimes, we have to decide what responsibility news has, when promoting hatred and violence and how to get more balanced news back in the market. If not, we can only expect more division,  the left continuing to grind down traditional norms, and a future hard to invasion.

https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2020/06/how-can-you-not-be-racist-if-you-grew-up-in-america/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Edited by Jaydee

ALABAMA YOU SUCK !!!! This is way beyond a joke !!

Noose Found In Bubba Wallace Garage Stall at Talladega

NASCAR released upsetting news Sunday (June 21) from Talladega Superspeedway after a noose was found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace’s No. 43 car. The news broke just before 11 p.m. but the discovery was made that afternoon.

Officials responded with a statement vowing to identify any individuals involved in the act as soon as possible. No one person was attributed to the release.

“Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team,” the statement read. “We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act. We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport. As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all.”

Around the time of the statement’s release, Wallace took to Twitter to respond to the incident.

“Today’s despicable act of racism and hatred leaves me incredibly saddened and serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism,” Wallace said. “Together, our sport has made a commitment to driving real change and championing community that is accepting and welcoming of everyone. Nothing is more important and we will not be deterred by the reprehensible actions of those who seek to spread hate.”

Wallace also took time to emphasize he’s been overwhelmed by support. Fellow competitors and team members across the garage in recent weeks have stepped up as the driver spoke out.

“As my mother told me today,” he concluded. “‘They are just trying to scare you.’ This will not break me, I will not give in nor will I back down. I will continue to proudly stand for what I believe in.”

Since 2018, Bubba Wallace has drove Richard Petty’s famed No. 43 car as the only African-American full-time driver in the NASCAR Cup Series. Amid growing concerns over racial inequality in the country, he has spoken out in recent weeks in support of the #BlackLivesMatter movement. Wallace pushed for a ban of the Confederate flag in an interview with CNN’s Don Lemon, a suggestion taken up by NASCAR June 10.

The driver then ran a paint scheme in support of the #BlackLivesMatter movement that night at Martinsville Speedway. He finished 11th in the race.

Prior to the currently-postponed GEICO 500 Sunday, a confederate flag was flown above the racetrack with the words “Defund NASCAR” connected to it. Members of social media outlets also posted videos of vehicles flying the banned flag before the original start time of the race. Those cars were allegedly en route to the speedway in what some suggested was a coordinated protest parade.

https://www.frontstretch.com/2020/06/22/noose-found-in-bubba-wallace-garage-stall-at-talladega/

7567C29F-5149-4344-8970-F8FFDFCA5FBB.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee

and that is why social networking is a blind failure

because keyboard warriors can spout off anything they want to try and conform you to their beliefs.

• Thanks 1

Social media is also responsible for exposing the failings as well.

So like any sword, it cuts both ways. 

What we need is to better educate people to have them better understand the differences.

17 hours ago, Jaydee said:

NASCAR released upsetting news Sunday (June 21) from Talladega Superspeedway after a noose was found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace’s No. 43 car. The news broke just before 11 p.m. but the discovery was made that afternoon.

Officials responded with a statement vowing to identify any individuals involved in the act as soon as possible. No one person was attributed to the release.

7567C29F-5149-4344-8970-F8FFDFCA5FBB.jpeg

You'll have to excuse me for wondering if this actually really happened or if it has been faked and/or exaggerated.

Maybe this is another Jussie Smollet or another Toronto Hijab girl?  Maybe a scrap of rope was found lying in the corner and it was framed as "a noose" for the sensational story aspect.

This is more common than you might think: https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/why-we-keep-falling-for-hate-crime-hoaxes/

Could it have been an actual noose, an actual hate crime?  Yes, of course but based on my experience I'm leaning toward fake.  Even if a noose really was found I think it's quite likely to have been placed there by someone who wants a false flag event.

7 hours ago, seeker said:

You'll have to excuse me for wondering if this actually really happened or if it has been faked and/or exaggerated.

Just a few months ago a NASCAR team let Kyle Larson go just for a racial comment he made.  It takes mega $$$$ to get to that level of racing and would IMO be idiotic to fake something like this just for the fun of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/us/kyle-larson-nascar-driver-chip-ganassi-racing-spt-trnd/index.html

Edited by Jaydee
6 hours ago, Jaydee said:

100 Sheep...great analogy .

I made the mistake of not signing in before coming to the page.

The parable of the lost sheep was told by Jesus when the Pharisees criticized Him for socializing with sinners. The Shepard in the story is actually Jesus and essentially the message is, “And this is the will of Him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that He has given me, but raise them up at the last day."

If ever there was a parable to illustrate that all lives matter, this would be the one. In Matthew 15:16 Jesus asks, “Are you also still without understanding?” I suspect the purveyors of memes are the modern day version of the Pharisees he was addressing... although largely to no avail because they chose to twist the message and corrupt the intent.

Edited by Wolfhunter
43 minutes ago, Fido said:

All Lives Matter

Funny how scripture doesn't lend itself well to 10 word memes with a narrow political focus eh?

In this case, it actually disproves the very point the meme writer was trying to make.... especially by stating it in a "let me tell y'all what your bible says cause you're clearly to stupid and lazy to read it for yourself."

Those who use it in that context almost always get it wrong and usually its because they (ironically enough) are too lazy to look at context or read the verse above and below. Applying this parable to the colour of the sheep is to miss the point entirely and (IMO) it smacks of the very racism the writer appears to be railing against by using it in the first place.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Mitch Cronin said:

Black lives matter!

Hey Mitch;

I have to ask; what is your reason for posting this?  Do black lives matter?  Of course they do but the phrase/slogan "Black Lives Matter! is a political statement intended to either; show virtue, attempt to claim the moral high ground or entice a response which can then be derided.  I thought you were above this. 

If you want to state, and defend, your personal beliefs we need more from you than a bumper sticker statement. Tell us why you, personally, feel this is a movement worth supporting.  Before you do, visit the BLM Toronto website and read through their "demands"

https://blacklivesmatter.ca/demands/

https://blacklivesmatter.ca/defund-the-police/

After you read through these demands, come back and tell us about "Black Lives Matter!" and why/how you came to the decision that you can support this movement.

For me; some of their ideas have some merit but others are completely wacko and therefore I cannot support BLM and cannot accept the slogan  - "Black Lives Matter!" when it's shouted at me, either physically or in print.

Edited by seeker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, 330Heavy said:

Yeah, well, there you have it.  Another fake hate crime.  A loop of rope on a garage door that has been there for a long time that sorta-kinda looks like a noose is now a "hate-crime".  Bubba will milk it for all it's worth and the fact that it's fake will be lost.

I was right in my skepticism.  My goto now is that any claim of racial hate crime is fake until proven otherwise.  Of course being a rational/logical person makes me an anomaly and for others it's the claim that counts - facts don't matter - Black Lives Matter!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, 330Heavy said:

Thank heavens that’s all it turned out to be, regardless of his support of BLM. Was also heartening to see The solidarity from every other driver In this extremely competitive sport.

“ Before the race, all 39 other drivers and their crews marched down pit road as Wallace's car was pushed to the front of the field. The words #IStandWithBubba also were seen stenciled on the grass near the racetrack's pit row. “

Edited by Jaydee
16 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

“ Before the race, all 39 other drivers and their crews marched down pit road as Wallace's car was pushed to the front of the field. 

The other 39 drivers are idiots and virtue-signalling frauds.  Anybody who jumps on a bandwagon - any bandwagon - before the facts are known is a fool and not to be trusted.  This is not a sign of higher moral or ethical standards but a sign of lower intelligence and cowardice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

personally I think its a hate crime to have a race where all you do is turn left for 200 laps.

• Haha 1