Lockdown Distractions

deicer

16 minutes ago, Kip Powick said:

Thanks Malcolm...

'Just went and turned the heat up after browsing the pics.

At my age I have every G.D, snowflake ?

Talking about age.

image.png.b8a145542ac2ad88ca2e45123562de91.png

Good Afternoon All:

As we all have experienced 2020 has been as much fun as root canal without anaesthetic. This one was sent to me in May from a fellow retiree.

"No Corona" is a parody of Nessun Dorma "Let no one sleep" an aria from the final act of Giacomo Puccini's opera Turandot. The singer is an excellent tenor and there is a message in this as well.

https://youtu.be/zxYdvFsCVoA

20 hours ago, A330PilotCanada said:

Good Evening All:

This one is for the grand children which you can explain that since Santa is an intrepid aviator Jeppesen has made his "personal" approach charts for the North Pole. J.O. does this chart meet the standard??

north-pole-chart.pdf 482.98 kB · 36 downloads

image.jpeg.2d260172cb98408c6a166dc34c490ae6.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One of my sons and his wife are avid rock climbers. They have climbed all over the world and one of the areas they like to climb is in Alberta,  especially in the winter when they can go up frozen waterfalls  

This an actual true video of two other climbers ascending an iceberg and goes to show you just how an addition of 200-300 lbs on the side of a small iceberg  can have, "almost", deadly consequences...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

One of my sons and his wife are avid rock climbers. They have climbed all over the world and one of the areas they like to climb is in Alberta,  especially in the winter when they can go up frozen waterfalls  

This an actual true video of two other climbers ascending an iceberg and goes to show you just how an addition of 200-300 lbs on the side of a small iceberg  can have, "almost", deadly consequences...

and no PFD being worn as well and as dicer said Darwin Award!