Lockdown Distractions

deicer

10 hours ago, JL said:

Makes the F35 the Millennial of fighters me thinks.

yeah...It thinks its great and it doesn't work.

Edited by boestar
  • Haha 1

The original Super Guppy was in St Hubert back in 1966-68, not sure of the date, but two of us DC-3 drivers wanted to have a look see....There was a maintenance crew on board and we asked if we could look around...they welcomed us.

No doubt it was pretty spectacular even back then. As we walked back in the cargo compartment I noticed one of the NASA maintenance guys standing on 2 bottles of acetylene and one of O2 that were lashed together and laying on the deck.

He had a lit cigarette hanging out of his mouth ....we walked a bit faster to the aft ramp and off the aircraft;.?

3 hours ago, Kargokings said:

image.thumb.png.9ce4560300293f9646ae24181ceee873.png

Cool pic! Sure hope you didn't scare the crap out of him tho' ....

Cheers - IFG :b:

(p.s. J.O., well bowled ;))

Edited by IFG
  • Haha 2

Learning As I Get Older

Looking for a specific video last night and I stumbled upon a “KAREN” video so there I sat and watched about an hour of “KAREN” videos. Some of you may remember that somewhere in this forum I asked what a KAREN was and another member enlightened me….but…..I did not know there are a myriad  of videos on YOU TUBE of KARENs. Based on my short time there, it would appear there is one person that enjoys posting the videos and her name is SSSNIPER WOLF and the number of “looks” she gets would indicate she is making quite a bit of $$$ with her channel.

The biggest compliant with her hosting so many of the videos is her voice….loud and ,to me, fingernails on a chalk board.

Here is a couple  of her videos  (you may need ear plugs)…but the videos just go to show that “they” are out there

In the link above is an interesting story about income tax screw-ups.....worth reading if you got any of the ""free" funds from the Govt this past year...

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/costofliving/remember-that-year-you-made-17-000-but-got-assessed-8-million-in-taxes-1.5945901/check-your-paperwork-or-you-may-wind-up-with-an-8m-tax-bill-like-this-barista-1.5947325