Reality

Jaydee

White House considering sending gas rebate cards to Americans: report

Cool, after you pay for your own gas, you can buy some for your neighbour. That would be the same neighbour who cheered when you got fired earlier this year.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fairfax-parents-school-board-votes-punishments-misgendering-very-dangerous-path

In the long run, messing with peoples children might serve as the downfall of the woke movement. You can bet that those who didn't pay attention to the antics and machinations of liberal madness before will take note as soon as it hurts their kids. 

Although they never anticipated this level of manifest buffoonery, It's what authors of The Federalist Papers referred to as an inducement to war. Hint for liberals; avoiding deliberate inducements to war (especially civil war) is usually a good idea.

it's in the same book as trapping vulnerabilities before they take large mouthfuls out of your butt.... can a liberal actually read a calendar or do they get stuck trying to eat the dates? 

Edited by Wolfhunter

There is little doubt that America is experiencing an unprecedented fatherless crisis. Approximately 80% of single-parent homes are led by single mothers; therefore, leading to nearly 25% of our youth growing up without a father in the home. 

This staggering statistic has not only destroyed the nuclear family but has devastated communities across the nation. For example, 85% of children and teens with behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes, and over 70% of all adolescent patients in drug and alcohol treatment centers originate from homes without fathers. 

An appropriate quote / observation for Father's Day IMO.

Each of these societal changes, taken individually is relatively innocuous on its own. It's the combined effect coupled with the refusal to even admit the problem (lest thou be deemed racist) that ensures failure. 

Total pressure is the sum of the individual partial pressures... I seem to recall that being a rule during my SDO diving course. Take a moment and consider the number of tailgaters you encounter over the course of a week, talk to any one of them about the effects of velocity squared, reaction time, friction coefficients or brake effectiveness and they'll become offended and hostile. It's still a real thing though, and the Goddess of Reality doesn't care if they believe it or not. 

Experience doesn't solve the problem either, after your trailer hitch is firmly embedded in their radiator they'll blame you for stopping. 

On 6/17/2022 at 9:49 PM, Wolfhunter said:

In the long run, messing with peoples children might serve as the downfall of the woke movement.

Now on our way to lowering the age of consent for irreversible surgeries to 14.... between 8 and 13 it's puberty blockers only. 

Cool watching this though, we've already exceeded the upper levels of buffoonery I was expecting and there seems to be no end in sight.

In the fullness of time, as irreversible, life altering procedures become the very definition of regret for a new generation, it will make the motives behind residential schools look pure and honourable by comparison. 

Transgender surgeries and treatment must begin for even younger kids, say pro-trans doctors

Edited by Wolfhunter

Pro-choice protesters descend on Coney Barrett's home with blood and doll props

Are these the conservative white nationalists and white supremacists I keep hearing about?

Guess what harassment and intimidation in support of a political cause is... 

Now this is funny!  

SpaceX has reportedly fired the employees who released an open letter this week criticizing CEO Elon Musk and referring to his recent behavior as a “distraction and embarrassment” to the company.

Criticizing the guy who created the company and who also happens to be the majority owner and CEO of the company you work for.  

As Bugs Bunny would say - "What a bunch of Maroons!" 

SpaceX fires workers who ripped Elon Musk in open letter: report

From the WDYTWGTH file.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8931896/nova-scotia-health-care-workers-struggle-recruit-retain/

This is what happens when you fail to connect the dots on retention vs attrition, and training vs operational tempo in experience intensive occupations that have training / qualification inertia.

The MBA crew don't seem to grasp this nor do the defund police advocates. In comparison to pilots and medical staff though, policing is an easier fix with a shorter event horizon. But beware, mass hiring presents challenges of its own... not the least of which is recruiting the same sort of people who caused the defund movement in the first place. Making a job less attractive to recruits virtually assures it. POOF... you are stuck with poor choices for decades (some attaining leadership positions) because you failed to address the real issue... which was always leadership.

There is simply no substitute for leadership and leadership accountability. Retaining and deploying "bad COPS" isn't a systemic racism issue... It's a leadership issue.

Gun crime in Toronto isn't a gun problem it's an ethnic gang problem and border control issue. Failing to say the words, identify the problem, and fix the bloody problem is a leadership problem. 

Wokeness, identity politics and political correctness are the mortal enemies of leadership. The slide continues and accelerates in its presence because you never address real issues or root problems. That's what makes all of this so predictable. If you think olympic competitors, IPSC, CAS PRC participants, and duck hunters from PEI are causing all this then YOU are the problem.

Want more.... stay the course and you'll get it.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

Street gangs expanding turf to smaller Ontario communities: Police chiefs 

Street gangs are primarily involved in drug and firearms trafficking, weapons offences, human trafficking and robberies, the report said.

From the WDYTWGTH file.

They've been left unchecked for too long, of course they'll expand the enterprise, why wouldn't they? I'm wondering what took them so long, if I were war chief, I'd have started long ago and I'd already own the turf. Now they'll fight over it.

Can y'all guess what that means... yup, more duck hunters, and now they'll be shooting up your town. 

I take a bit of comfort in the notion that people in smaller towns tend to be less crazy than large, liberal, urban centres. Perhaps they'll come up with cause factors other than systemic racism in the police force and law abiding gun owners running amuck on the streets.   

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/american-airlines-ending-service-three-cities-pilot-shortage

I'd say it's actually here now. I'm a believer... 

I've posed the question to a few hgh time folks currently working in other fields (I'll include myself in the answer as well): 

Q/ If AA called with the offer of a Green Card, assisted relocation, and DEC on heavy metal would you take it?

A/ NO

- An anecdotal observation to be sure, but it doesn't bode well for the short term industry outlook IMO. 

Edited by Wolfhunter

While several provinces have mulled the idea of giving drivers a break on their gas taxes, the federal government rejected it out of hand this week with Natural Resources Minister Jonathan Wilkinson saying it would be “irresponsible.” From a purely economic perspective, he has a point; with Canada facing ever-spiralling inflation, making a scarce commodity cheaper is likely to make everything worse. However, the Trudeau government has suspiciously refused to follow this philosophy in all of the non-gas aspects of their budgeting. Just last week, Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland promised to address inflation by pouring even more deficit-financed money into our already overheated economy.

The National Post’s John Ivison is the latest pundit to notice that the Liberals conspicuously stopped trying as soon as the NDP effectively gave them a majority government in March. The Supply and Confidence Agreement inked between the two parties offered a handful of budget goodies (such as subsidized dental care) in exchange for an NDP promise to keep Trudeau in power until 2025. “The prospect of losing your job in the next year or so concentrates the mind,” wrote Ivison, “instead, this government is comfortable and complacent.”

Bill C-11 – which would give the CRTC unprecedented power to control the programming on streaming services such as YouTube and Netflix – has passed the House of Commons with NDP and Bloc Québécois support. Peter Menzies, a former vice-chair of the CRTC, is very disheartened that “the world’s most extensive internet regulation legislation so far” has gotten this far. In a column for The Line, he credited the bill’s passage to a relentless campaign of intimidation, debate-stifling and – where possible – outright lies. “That opprobrious gaslighting strategy and all the imperious overtones that it implies worked for Donald Trump,” he wrote. “And, right now, it’s working just fine for those governing Canada.”

• Sad 1

Idiots.  Motorcycles are not nearly as dangerous as a politician with an agenda.  BTW, what is it with Democratic politicians and bulldozers?  Some sort of weird fascination - Daley bulldozing Meigs Field in Chicago, Adams bulldozing 100 motorcycles.

Lower end (street level) stuff is handled by associated street gangs. Expansion is coming to the burbs and smaller towns.

Expansion will continue until the dots are connected and meaningful action taken. 

Ask yourself why this might be and allow me to propose a question... WDYTWGTH.

Outlaw bikers keeping lower profiles, running businesses to launder money: Ontario police chiefs 

Edited by Wolfhunter

Remember Dominion Day?

The celebrations, which news reports have said will be called “New Day,” will feature “spaces for healing, with Indigenous-led music, dance, and sacred fires,” food trucks and picnic spots, “family-friendly, multicultural entertainment,” including Indigenous games, a chalk and bubble station and an oral history tour with Indigenous elders.

https://nationalpost.com/news/cancel-cultures-new-target-renaming-canada-day-events-in-winnipeg-sparks-controversy

Or, we could address real issues, maybe fix the clean water problem and honour promises previously given in the form of treaty rights... remember Donald Marshall and the eel nets? That had to go to the supreme court.   

Re-read the bold type paragraph.... let me suggest by way of analogy that veterans don't care if you rename a highway (at least I sure don't). Give that old gunner the hearing aids he needs and stop blowing liberal smoke into my nether regions.

• Thanks 1

Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights