Reality

Jaydee

Posted (edited)

https://www.rebelnews.com/sweden_facing_a_crisis_of_gang_violence

“Segregation has gone so far that we have parallel societies in Sweden. We live in the same country, but different realities,” 

We've had entire threads on this in the past, my feelings on the subject haven't changed a bit.

If you want to do it, do it right and be aware that doing it right is expensive and requires effort. Doing it wrong is much easier but you will pay a higher price over a longer period of time. No other outcome was possible here.

Get out and see the world... then vote on policy. Unless of course you like this outcome. If so, just do nothing, stay the course and pretend it doesn't exist, more is on the way.  

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1

Good idea.

Getting between parents and their children has proven to be a winning tactic for them: 

Liberals reach for another vaccine mandate 

The Ontario Liberals would make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for school children 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Since this meets the definition of domestic terrorism, you'd think there might be a bit more coverage, maybe even some liberal outrage:

Police investigating if anti-pipeline anarchists torched cars of RBC executive who was an ex-Tory minister 

It is the latest of a rash of attacks against Royal Bank and its executives' properties over the last few months by anarchists opposed to RBC's funding of the Coastal GasLink pipeline

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-pc-candidate-stephen-lecce-apologizes-after-participating-in-slave-auction

I bet the PCs will go about this all wrong... they should try the liberal approach:

Slaves became workers, workers became friends, and friends became allies in the fight against racism. This is a teaching moment, it's an opportunity to have a meaningful discussion about the systemic wrongs of the past.

Clearly, anyone who doesn't want to have that discussion is a racist.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Kargokings said:

Waiting for those, male and female, who participated in the "Sexist" Sadie Hawkins celebrations / dances/ etc in the past, to come forth and apologize 🙃

I'd forgotten those. As I recall it was a dance where the girls got to ask the boys. It was a fun era, and a much more innocent time. 

58 minutes ago, GDR said:

I'd forgotten those. As I recall it was a dance where the girls got to ask the boys. It was a fun era, and a much more innocent time. 

and there were also "Slave days"

Mar 15, 2022  My high school (back in the 70s) had "Slave Day" fund raiser auction off seniors. I "bought" my best friend, bossed her around a few hours then ...

3 hours ago, Kargokings said:

and there were also "Slave days"

Mar 15, 2022  My high school (back in the 70s) had "Slave Day" fund raiser auction off seniors. I "bought" my best friend, bossed her around a few hours then ...

I have to admit that growing up in southern Alberta I didn't ever hear of such an event, although it sounds like it was meant innocently enough if this happened in your early teens. 

• Like 1

Slave days were once a year and people volunteered to be auctioned off. The money raised went to support various functions. Your slave for the day, carried your books etc. Mostly boys bidding on girls but of course some girls were bidding on their boy friends to stop anyone else winning their company during the school day.  I am talking about the early 60s in high school. It was seen to be good fun and everyone enjoyed it.

By the by, slaves throughout history were and in some parts of the world still are, from all races and colours.  Not just afro Americans. (but of course you knew that but others may have forgotten) 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Quote of the day... we're now probing the outer limits of buffoonery. 

For the third time in as many days, the Ontario Liberal Party has dropped another candidate, this time after the NDP unearthed discriminatory social media posts made when the candidate was 13 years old.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Kargokings said:

Slave days were once a year and people volunteered to be auctioned off. The money raised went to support various functions. Your slave for the day, carried your books etc. Mostly boys bidding on girls but of course some girls were bidding on their boy friends to stop anyone else winning their company during the school day.  I am talking about the early 60s in high school. It was seen to be good fun and everyone enjoyed it.

Sounds like we are of the same vintage. I was a proud graduate of Medicine Hat High School in 1961. 👨‍🎓 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

From the WDYTWGTH file. 

Small, mid-sized US police agencies reeling from loss of officers, job recruitment woes amid anti-cop climate

Missouri’s Independence Police Department and New Haven Police Department in Connecticut are among agencies struggling to fill vacancies

The MBA crew will always discount this, but mass recruiting in a profession where experience is king stands as the very definition of thirsty work.

What ends up happening is that you recruit large numbers (don't be fooled here, large means statistically significant... enough to thwart stated objectives) of the very people you don't want... which ironically is the reason for the existing shortages and recruiting difficulties in the first place. You end up with more bad apples (not less) and those apples are there for 25 years... and, AND, AND, as they gain leadership positions they tend to hire (and protect) like minded individuals. 

Regardless of what the MBA crew stridently squawks about, the issue here was, is, and (by their own hand) will continue to be... leadership.

This is a police leadership issue.... it always was. Now, we have ensured that the very issues activists railed against will continue... no doubt it will be Trump's fault, and not theirs.

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

OMFG.  Where will they stop? Are there no morals at all left in society ? Anywhere? Whatever happened to the concept of childhood innocence? Must they infect their minds with this trash in pre-school ffs?

Canadian kindergartners given masturbation homework assignment

"Draw a picture of the private places where you can touch your penis or vulva if you want to."

https://go.daily.thepostmillennial.com/link.php?AGENCY=THEPM&M=4747&N=1768&L=2770&F=H&drurl=aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVwb3N0bWlsbGVubmlhbC5jb20vY2FuYWRpYW4ta2luZGVyZ2FydG5lcnMtZ2l2ZW4tbWFzdHVyYmF0aW9uLWhvbWV3b3JrLWFzc2lnbm1lbnQ/dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1kZXBsb3llciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1uZXdzbGV0dGVyJnV0bV90ZXJtPTIxNTc=

image.png

Edited by Jaydee
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Where will they stop?

Given the number of double masked people I see who are wearing the mask below their noses, I have little hope that this ends early... or well.

Edited by Wolfhunter

Posted (edited)

On the plus side:

Given time (and pain), decisions actually do have consequences and Netflix felt a bit of well deserved pain here. That pain was brought to them by subscribers departing in droves.

List em, dox em, and boycott em... it's the only liberal inspired concept that I fully support. 

Just imagine what voters could do if they started demanding policy instead of free stuff:

Netflix tells employees to quit if they’re offended by new culture memo

Hopefully the baby formula issue will assist in raising the pain threshold sufficiently to make people (and the media) ask questions. People need to get angry, angry enough to start to asking why the media isn't asking the questions they would be asking if they were in a position to ask questions. 

It's unfortunate, but only experiencing the pain of hard times creates the motivation to avoid hard times. There's an African proverb that suggests the resolve to avoid evil is rarely formed until after the evil has passed. Africans know a thing or two about this, maybe we should be listening.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6306104592112#sp=show-clips

Edited by Wolfhunter

2 hours ago, Wolfhunter said:

Netflix tells employees to quit if they’re offended by new culture memo

The world needs more executives like this. People who actually have spines and can stand tall on their convictions,

Posted (edited)

Eric Adams (headline below) is the mayor of New York...

All I would ask of like minded individuals is that they watch a video of the procedure just prior to a natural birth.

If they still feel the same after that I'll believe they're sincere. But, sincerity isn't enough to get my concurrence and vote though, it merely provides a snap shot of why we are where we are. 

If liberals are wondering where the pushback comes from, this is it; my only question is WTFDYTWGTH. Zero abortions vs abortion on the day of birth, is the exclusive domain of zealots and talking to zealots is a waste of time... the ladies in black will sort them out eventually:

Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth

Adams attended a pro-abortion rally in New York City on Saturday

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

POOF... compelled speech meets criminal law for the first time that I'm aware of, I've been watching for this but didn't think I'd get to see it. The internet has allowed us to cover a lot of ground here, it would have taken the Romans two hundred years to accomplish what liberals have done in ten.

Up until now, previous incarnations of compelled speech were in the form of (what I would call) policy directives and the punishments were administrative and procedural.... by that I mean not criminal.

Here we turn the page and make noncompliance with compelled speech a criminal matter. 

Know any other places that do stuff like this? Would you like to live there? It's worthy of some sober second thought eh?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/middle-schoolers-sexual-harassment-gender-pronouns

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

When criminals take over your park, the only reasonable thing to do is to ban non-criminals.

This particular ban comes with the promise of being "strictly enforced."  

But how about banning murder? Maybe make it illegal and promise to strictly enforce the ban. It may take less police resources to provide a murder deterrent than to check everyones ID and enforce age vs time of day/time of week restrictions.

Chicago mayor bans unaccompanied minors from visiting public park during certain hours after fatal shooting

Lightfoot's action comes after a 16-year-old boy was shot to death near 'The Bean' sculpture on Saturday

Edited by Wolfhunter

Months ago, refugees and simple soldiers filled their freezers to the brim and advised anyone who would listen to do the same.

POOF.... BREAKING NEWS, the MBA crew have joined two of the dots. Standby, more to come after the break, they're currently sharpening their crayons:

Supply chain issues worsening, report says, pushing inflation higher

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, Wolfhunter said:

POOF... compelled speech meets criminal law for the first time that I'm aware of, I've been watching for this but didn't think I'd get to see it. The internet has allowed us to cover a lot of ground here, it would have taken the Romans two hundred years to accomplish what liberals have done in ten.

Start a go-fund-me for every kid accused.  When the lefties see that every accusation leads to a windfall gain for the accused their heads will explode.  Every false, inflated, weaponized claim leads to a fully paid Ivy-league university education for the accused.  Sounds perfect.  Of course, I don't see much value in a university education so I'd opt for some technical training instead.

Posted (edited)

Chat control mass surveillance plan: Today, the EU Commission has presented an EU draft law on mandatory chat control to the public for the first time

It requires the monitoring and scanning of all citizen communications and applies to encrypted (end to end) users as well. Makes you wonder how they will object to similar (and even more draconian) surveillance applications when they get used by rogue nations (against their own citizens and/or other governments). 

It's all brought to you by the people who shouted "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear." Remember them? They own this and it couldn't have happened without them. What it amounts to is the warrantless interception of personal communications on a massive scale. 

Eventually it will  become so invasive that even they will object to it.... but by that time it will be impossible to walk back. 

I want to see what it takes to turn "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" into "enough is enough."

In the mean time though, sincere congratulations to those who wanted this are in order... I didn't think you would prevail and I didn't think it would get to this level this quickly. Be assured that the ladies in black will find new and exciting ways to use this against you, and, it will be in ways you never anticipated.

Watch for the justification of this and think about it logically... you are going to see that the justification doesn't match any logical threat assessment and the intended (or final) use of the surveillance program will absolutely not align with any of the reasons given for establishing it.

That's how this is done. How do I know that? Easy, if I were a lying liberal fraud it's exactly what I would do. That's exactly what makes this predictable, the incremental method of implementation is what makes it possible, and a complacent population (the nothing to hide, nothing to fear crowd) is what ensures it all gets incrementally worse over time. 

What I'm wondering now is why refugees (who know the signs) aren't speaking out in droves...  I thought they would. Wrong again eh?

Edited by Wolfhunter