• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't care if you are lesbian, gay, straight, bi, transgendered or whatever, just keep it to yourself.   Some kid actor who I have never heard of says he/she is transgendered and it makes

She asked him, 'How much are you selling the eggs for?' The old seller replied, '$.25 an egg, Madam.' She said to him, 'I will take 6 eggs for $1.25 or I will leave.' The old seller replied, 'Co

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Kargokings said:

In actual fact I have faith in the various wills that my lawyer drafted up for me including  a living POA , a living will etc. etc  etc.  These documents along with a prepaid Funeral Plan are well worth doing to remove any burden from those who I precede. Noting having them is simply refusing to accept the inevitable as well as placing an unecessary burden on those who I leave behind.👍

Yes on Wills, POA for finances and POA for medical. As for prepaid funeral...$2495 all in...Maid , Cremation etc and all the entailed bureaucracy.....we just went through it last month.

Edited by Jaydee
  • Like 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-100-day-deportation-moratorium-judge

A lot of people may applaud this decision but I'm not one of them. The idea of unelected judges creating policy (by default) is unacceptable regardless of outcome IMO. People wanted this and it was enacted by the EO of a duly elected president.

I would argue that it's dangerous buffoonery but no matter, immigration policy belongs to the voters and they should get what they want IMO.

I think what Biden campaigned on and what he will be able to deliver are two totally different scenarios. 23 States have DEM governors and 27 have Republican. Much like the Senate stalemate at 50/50, the next 2 years will be a cluster***. run by executive orders. After the 2022 mid terms, I think it’s only going to get worse for him. I hope and pray he will continue to pander to the far left. It can only hurt him in the long run ....Definitely not a good career move as it’s basically political suicide by choice.

Edited by Jaydee

Matt Gurney: Just build the damn ships. And buy the damn planes. The huge cost overruns are the price to pay for our incompetence
Matt Gurney  4 hrs ago 

The Parliamentary Budget Officer released a report on the navy’s next-generation warship program on Wednesday … and you’ve all stopped reading already, haven’t you? Hello?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/matt-gurney-just-build-the-damn-ships-and-buy-the-damn-planes-the-huge-cost-overruns-are-the-price-to-pay-for-our-incompetence/ar-BB1e0k4C?ocid=msedgdhp

image.png

They need to drop the red nose here as well because It portrays people of colour as drunks. I find the potato caricature offensive as well because it depicts them as lazy couch potatoes

See. anyone can do it.... 

image.png.e420c5461a6a1b66985e8699ef5b8015.png

Edited by Wolfhunter

Apparently I’m not alone in wondering about the future of this country and it’s not just the gigantic financial hole that has been created....we think we are great just because we are Canadian, and we’re way better than those loud mouth Americans... here are some a couple articles to make you go hhmmm:

https://financialpost.com/opinion/trudeaus-canada-low-achievement-high-self-esteem

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/from-vaccines-to-pipelines-to-clean-water-on-reserves-why-canada-cant-seem-to-get-anything-done

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/matt-gurney-just-build-the-damn-ships-and-buy-the-damn-planes-the-huge-cost-overruns-are-the-price-to-pay-for-our-incompetence?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FirstReading Newsletter 2021-02-27&utm_term=PM_Politics_Newsletters

And rather than sitting on billions in an infrastructure back for clean tech and green solutions....how about fixing the damn roads and upgrading our sewage treatment plants. You know, the basics in a first world country.

Canada could be one of the richest countries in the world - no joke.  Instead we choose to live our lives dragging an anchor and carrying pockets full of lead.

A bit of reality perspective from Rex as we test the upper limits of buffoonery:

In addition to dropping the “Mr.” from the Mr. Potato Head brand, Hasbro also announced it is introducing a “Create Your Own Potato Head Family” kit that will come with two large genderless potato bodies and one small genderless potato body plus myriad accessories, so that children can create their own families of gendered or non-gendered characters in line with what the company says are “changing societal roles.”

Three-year-olds everywhere went, “Yay, finally we can make our own gender-neutral characters. Wanted to do that since we left diapers.”

The ineffable idiocy of the effort comes out in the reporting that Hasbro said it was dropping the “Mr.” from the brand in an effort to make sure “all feel welcome in the Potato Head world.”

And this world that Hasbro kept invoking — the Potato Head world? Can there be adults in a corporation who talk about people’s needs “to feel welcome” in a … I stagger as I type it … Potato Head world?

Edited by Wolfhunter

In the case of Portland, I'm inclined to agree that the police should be defunded.

People there are simply not getting their monies worth from a corrupt department who for months have refused to enforce the law. Might as well stop paying them. They would get more value from street cleaners.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-anti-ice-rioters-smash-windows-spray-paint-businesses-downtown-merchants-frustrated

Edited by Wolfhunter
14 minutes ago, Wolfhunter said:

People there are simply not getting their monies worth from a corrupt department

“When these people come through, and we've lost an entire day of business which means that's impacting my team member's wages. This has been going on for nine months," he continued. "Where are our resources? When do we get enough resources to finally go after and fix this?" 

And Kamala tweets her support in response

D6F42E82-0BB8-4966-ACCA-3A9AD9745C94.png

I don’t see that defence fund as an effort to get Rittenhouse “back to work” as quickly as possible so he can shoot more people for political gain.

IMO, relative privation is an overused literary tool that has reduced the critical analysis of individual events to the level of Onion headlines.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SIGN IN…

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

This looks sooooooooooo good on WOKE Hollywood

“ Coming in with a 1.2 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and about 5.4 million viewers, the 2021 Globes telecast fell about 60% in both categories from the partially adjusted fast national numbers snared last year by the Ricky Gervais-fronted awards show.1 hour ago

“ Golden Globes Ratings Fall To All-Time Low For NBC In Final Numbers “

https://deadline.com/2021/03/golden-globes-ratings-fall-nbc-hfpa-tina-fey-amy-poehler-1234704025/

6A631BB3-BE91-4E25-981B-3C2F5E544FC6.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee

So what you're saying is that people should be held accountable to some objective standard of performance?  Works for me - but I have to say that sounds like a conservative mindset.

9 minutes ago, deicer said:

Yes, they should be held accountable, but the conservative part is that they won't be because they are the ones who lowered the standard for bigger profits.

I really couldn't care less about anything that happens, happened or will happen in Texas - let's just hold those in our (Federal and Provincial) governments accountable.

5 minutes ago, seeker said:

I really couldn't care less about anything that happens, happened or will happen in Texas - let's just hold those in our (Federal and Provincial) governments accountable.

Agreed.

That's why in Ontario we are seeing the failing of the provincial government in the vaccine rollout which is leading to individual areas doing their own registrations and administering the vaccines.  

Unfortunately, Ford is more interested in building another useless highway and approving developments in green spaces for his builder buddies rather than taking care of the population.