10 hours ago, Marshall said:

Unarmed???? not always.  but if indeed unarmed than I also find that offensive as do I find Police Killed by >>>>>>>>>>>>> or "Violent Protests".  I think you can see when I am coming from.  

count how many case of a person being shot while FLEEING.  Lethal force is only to be used in cases where someones life is in IMMINENT danger.  However it seems the gun is the go to for preventing burning off the donut calories.  Why chase when I can shoot.  

Unfortunately the police today are attracting the kind of officer that was just one tick away from shooting up a school room.

• Like 1
  • Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She asked him, 'How much are you selling the eggs for?' The old seller replied, '$.25 an egg, Madam.' She said to him, 'I will take 6 eggs for $1.25 or I will leave.' The old seller replied, 'Co

I don't care if you are lesbian, gay, straight, bi, transgendered or whatever, just keep it to yourself.   Some kid actor who I have never heard of says he/she is transgendered and it makes

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Wolfhunter said:

And here is what the Democrats are totally oblivious to.

Although Trump is his own worst enemy and may yet pull the roof down on himself, most reasonable people still recognize insanity when they see it. Never has an election been easier to win and never has a party worked harder at harnessing the forces of madness in sufficient quantity to lose it. Other than this forum, I no longer even discuss these issues with people and I suspect it's not just me.  

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/left-silences-silent-majority-watch-november-liz-peek

What this is failing to acknowledge is that since the first slave was imported into the 'U.S.' in the early 1600's, they have been abused and treated poorly.

Would we even be having this conversation if they had been treated as human beings equal to others?

I will agree that 'defunding police' is silliness, however, the root cause needs to be addressed and it isn't by the right because they still embrace the old ways.

Edited by deicer
1 hour ago, Wolfhunter said:

Defund TV and make military service compulsory; and it must include a minimum of one foreign deployment. 

I agree with the Mandatory service component.  not necessarily the foreign deployment.  2 years mandatory service for every able bodied citizen over age 18.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, boestar said:

This screams of a severe lack of rider training.

And worse, the complete inability to fathom the true extent of it. 

It's analogous to most of our present societal ills IMO and I find myself in a constant state of awe. I'm guessing you must run into some students who argue the point and think the physical laws of the universe simply don't apply to them. 

1 minute ago, boestar said:

I agree with the Mandatory service component.  not necessarily the foreign deployment.  2 years mandatory service for every able bodied citizen over age 18.

Yes, mandatory service is a great idea, but it should also include an educational component otherwise you will be giving tools and training to those who will only be using them improperly.

23 minutes ago, boestar said:

not necessarily the foreign deployment

That's what provides the perspective. To use a motorcycle analogy, I think people new to motorcycles (in their first year) don't even know what to be afraid of. Even after the course (where someone tells them), they have to see it for themselves. 

it's always ticking away in the back of my mind and I've found myself in full ABS braking with the airhorn screaming without any conscious thought on my part. A kick butt airhorn, LED lights and ABS brakes are just a fact of life for me. 

Edited by Wolfhunter
1 minute ago, Wolfhunter said:

And worse, the complete inability to fathom the true extent of it. 

It's analogous to most of our present societal ills IMO and I find myself in a constant state of awe. I'm guessing you must run into some students who argue the point and think the physical laws of the universe simply don't apply to them. 

It is actually funny to put them in their place.  When we teach counter steering, generally, about 50% of the class gets a glazed look and fails to comprehend the theory.  even though they had been doing it in practice in the previous lesson without us explaining it.

After the lesson there is comprehension that it works but still skepticism.  I always ask before hand "Who thinks I am lying" then after I ask "Who Believes me now"

That single lesson would have avoided that accident.

2 minutes ago, Wolfhunter said:

That's what provides the perspective. To use a motorcycle analogy, I think people new to motorcycles (in their first year) don't even know what to be afraid of. Even after the course (where someone tells them), they have to see it for themselves. 

good point but do we go on creating foreign wars just for education.  I suppose just experiencing the other cultures would give some perspective of what some of these "foreigners" had to deal with.

The count is over 100 now with more to come.... tactical teams take time and money (lots of it) to train and equip. Defunding can be sooooo  expensive eh?

I've watched this stuff play out in the military over the span of 4 decades.... open your wallet.

Why not start small, fill the potholes. When you can do that we'll talk. 

Some 19 Atlanta officers have resigned after Rayshard Brooks shooting, Atlanta Police Foundation says

Edited by Wolfhunter
15 hours ago, boestar said:

if you watch the video closely, in a valiant attempt to avoid the truck he steers to the right TWICE.  Turning the bars right at speed initiates a left turn.  This course of action fails him twice before he impacts.  This screams of a severe lack of rider training.  All he needed to do was push on the right bar and he would have made it.

Yeah, I slowed the video to 25% and watched it several times.  I rode motorcycle exclusively for years when I lived in Victoria (and was young and tough) - countersteering is counterintuitive and takes practise to learn and use in a moment of stress when you're a new rider.  After you get experience it's very intuitive.  In this particular case I believe the biggest problem was setting up lines through blind curves that used both lanes - using all the pavement works well on a closed track but not so well when you don't know what's around the corner.  Of course he could have been staying in his lane and still encountered a situation that required avoidance.

I never actually had any rider training.  Got my learners permit in one province and then moved to BC.  When I went to exchange my D/L the clerk didn't understand the format of the previous licence and just issued me a Class "M".  Self-taught.  Riding every day accelerated my learning but I'm sure I was doing lots of stuff wrong and survived it due to young reflexes and good luck - a young guy on a fast motorcycle with bad tires and no training - what could possibly go wrong in that situation?  Anyway, I survived it and eventually had to sell the motorcycle to pay for the last few sessions for my Commercial licence.

as I mentioned above.  Peoples faces when you try to explain it (in laymans terms) can be priceless.  No one believes you.  When you tell them that for the last 20 minutes they were all actually doing it it gets even better.

You have no choice but to counter steer and you figure it out very very quickly when just leisurely riding around and it is second nature.  When it becomes an issue is when you need to rapidly react to an obstacle or a Truck or whatever and need to turn NOW.  Brain says Turn left go left.  Physics says turn left go right.  This is why we drill it into new riders.  PUSH left go left.

Hello folks…pull up a chair…this is going to be a two-cupper:

image.png.bd6f944e9182126bc0ba3055d3c05f4c.png

In the wake of "cancellation mania” caused by coronavirus and the reaction to it ….no school, church, sports, funerals, weddings (or even playing catch with your 6 yr old daughter) we have now shifted to the next round of knee-jerk responses to another man-made crisis.  

This week's list of decisions by people who should know better include the cancellation of all TV reality shows featuring cops.  They have been very popular for over thirty years as a means of showing people the real-life world of policing, but now shelved because of the death of George Floyd last month.  Despite the fact the policemen deemed responsible were immediately fired, jailed, and will stand trial that is likely to result in their incarceration for the rest of their lives, all police are now being seen as the personification of evil…. villains, murderers, scum.

A major toy manufacturer, Lego, has pulled from the market all toys that depict law enforcement officers. Now there are calls for a kids’ cartoon, ‘Paw Patrol’…featuring a cute dog in a cop outfit saving cats from danger, to be pulled from the airways "because it casts police in a positive light."  Apparently one bad cop confers equal guilt on all, and all police must be expunged, both figuratively and according to many public officials, literally.  All of a sudden“good cop, bad cop” is an oxymoron; positive role models among the police, real ones or pups in blue, must be erased from the public's consciousness.

Apparently, no sacrifices, no dedication, no gallantry... even by officers who gave their lives protecting others’ over many decades, render any policeman worthy of the time of day, much less a modicum of honour or respect.  Almost every so-called news story these days seems to be alleging “systemic racism” in police organizations as commentators clamour for stories with little concern for whether it actually exists, or even what the term means.  The mere allegation is enough to sew discord and create suspicion, a sure recipe for success in the un-ending competition for newspaper sales and TV ratings.  

This week, when the Commissioner of the RCM Police denied the Force is “systemically racist”, the Prime Minister said she is wrong.  The inference was clear…. having been Prime Minister for five years he knows better than those he appoints to high office, and her experience of 34 years of distinguished service in the Force was ignored.

Two days later, the Commissioner acknowledged “systemic racism” exists in the Force, but she wisely added, “... as it does in every institution…if defined as an unconscious bias.”   It was an honest but unfortunate capitulation, as the ever-so-nebulous term, “systemic”, is clearly defined as, “relating to a system, as opposed to a particular part”.  Nothing in the hiring criteria, training curriculum, policies and procedures, or any established practices authorized by the RCM Police is in any way “systemically racist”, which by definition is anything but “unconscious’.

The distinction is profound, but the desired damage was done.  Score one for the Prime Minister as his semantic massaging of terms to fit the prevailing narrative yielded the desired outcome…millions of hours of good will and fair play by tens of thousands of dedicated policemen over nearly 150 years, rendered void in a single soundbite.

If this attitude spreads to permeate the psyche of the masses, fuelled by a media eager to fan the flames of division, lawlessness will surely abound and many innocents will die.  Resignations are already pouring in to police agencies by the hundreds as those who have given their all have come to the realization that their ideals are no longer shared by most of the citizens they serve.  As can be expected when “systemic anarchy” increases in tempo with every report of flagging police morale, violent crime has tripled in some major cities… just in the last week.

The combination of a mass exodus from the profession, along with punitive budget cuts undermining the capacity to recruit and train replacements, may well result in a perilously inadequate ability to maintain the rule of law, which begs the question, “What will so-called civil society look like a year from now?  Two years??  Ten??….

Josh Johnson, a Seattle police officer (see no. 3 below) has posted to his Facebook page his personal dilemma in light of the current turn of events that has everything turned upside down.  His account is quite literally ‘close to home’ for me, as back in the day, Terry Hoffer, a friend since Grade 7, and I were among only four graduates in the first class to complete a degree in Law Enforcement at a college south of Seattle. Terry went on to became a policeman in our shared home city while I returned to Canada to begin my career (...fifty years ago this Monday).  We remained friends, and our families got together whenever we could over the ensuing years.  Early in my career, I was stabbed by an indigenous man who, when confronted by police instantly turned from being suicidal to homicidal.  He escaped both the grave and prison time, and I survived 30 years in the Force to see my grandkids.  Sadly, my friend Terry Hoffer did not; fifteen years in, he was shot and killed on duty, a crime for which his killers managed to escape prison time.  He left a wife and two little girls. That was 35 years ago.  

Terry Hoffer (1949 - 1984)

image.png.ebbd50589f6a84dcb9bc8ab9a32a2d13.png

Since then, in the U.S. there has been a consistent loss of four to six dozen officers murdered on duty by firearms each year.  (In Canada, the numbers are less, which is small consolation to the families of the fallen).  Now, George Floyd’s inexcusably sad end at the hands of police in Minneapolis has unleashed a maelstrom of vitriol at virtually all police, all over the world.  Today, it’s effectively “open season” on cops, as evidenced by daily violence directed at them in the form of thrown rocks, bottles, and bullets.  Several jurisdictions have already voted to pull funding and thus reduce the number of cops on the street, or for some, to get rid of them altogether.  Since Floyd’s death, several police officers have been killed, and upwards of a thousand injured in the riotous actions that followed and that continue today.  

We are living in an insane time that if allowed to continue, will not end well for anyone, least of all those who need safety and security the most…black people being murdered by fellow black people in urban areas.  In just two days following Floyd’s death, black gunmen shot and killed 25 of their own, and wounded 85…and that was just in Chicago.

The culture from which the current unrest flows does not limit its feigned virtuous crusade against the police alone.  People are being fired from their jobs for a tweet or remark deemed by the thought police to be “racist”.  A recent editorial asserted that those who claim to be not racist, are the worst kind of all.  Two well-known U.S. sportscasters were fired for saying “All lives matter…every last one”.  A professional soccer player was made to denounce both his wife’s remarks, and his wife herself, for her online remarks against rioters.  Despite his unequivocal apology for both, the Los Angeles Galaxy executives fired him anyway.  

Drew Brees, New Orleans’ renowned Super Bowl quarterback, was forced to take back his tweet in defence of the American flag under which his grandfather fought in WWII.  Within minutes of hitting the ‘Send’ button, his future in the NFL was in jeopardy because of the backlash by his teammates and others.  He quickly issued an apology.  His wife, Brittany delivered a poignant statement of regret as well, after receiving multiple death threats. The sad part of that charade is that neither side were objectively “wrong”, but both remain seduced by the 'straw man' in the middle, the invisible demon that will never stop chanting, “Racism is “systemic" in the NFL” (and the RCMP, the NYPD, the Milwaukee Police…fill in the blank).  Any expressed views from a perspective that doesn’t wholly endorse that view will not be tolerated.  As seen in the foregoing examples, Brees is fortunate to still have a job, even after his and his wife’s heartfelt mea culpa.

The Opinion Editor for the New York Times was forced to “resign” after he dared to publish an Op-Ed by Senator Tom Cotton (R)a former Iraq and Afghanistan veteran and Bronze Star recipient who said, “One thing above all else will restore order to our streets: an overwhelming show of force to disperse, detain and ultimately deter lawbreakers.”  His remarks were in response to several deaths, looting, and total destruction of businesses (many of them ‘black’) totalling upwards of $1 billion nation-wide.

This is the kind of tyranny that permeated the lives of those living under the iron fist of the Soviet Union post-WWII, that included strict censorship of print, film, information and political thought, with the gulags looming over anyone daring to think, say, write or otherwise promote anything outside of the ideological boundaries of communism.

Needless to say, we don’t want to go down that road, but in order to keep our freedom, we must protect that of others to express views we dislike, no matter how repulsive.  But it has to work both ways….today it’s a one-way street as some seek to silence any opinions and ban every tweet they find “offensive”.  In such an environment, only one over-arching view is tolerated, and all others (and those who express them) must be banned, squashed, and obliterated.  The purveyors of such an approach appeal to their followers’ sense of moral indignation as justification for their intolerance, but the latter are in fact little more than useful idiots in a more insidious, immoral objective leading to totalitarianism.

(Lest we Canadians think it couldn’t happen here, in answer to a question in 2013 about which country’s government he most admires, Justin Trudeau chose that of the Communist Chinese, citing his admiration for their “basic dictatorship”).

The present calamity is ostensibly in opposition to “racism”, particularly that of ‘whites’ against ‘blacks’.  In reality, it is about much less, and at the same time much more than that.  It is about the orchestrated agenda of those who exploit and manipulate our collective conscience in order to achieve a radically different society….but one that is much less democratic, and far less free.  It is my view that there is an evil intent behind it that would subvert all the progress that has been painstakingly fought for (and ultimately achieved) 'under God' by past champions of civil rights, most notably through peaceful marches led by Dr. Martin Luther King.

This new breed of ‘champion’ of social justice seeks power and influence for themselves, and will stop at nothing to achieve it.  As police are being pulled back from crimes committed right in front of them, and even ordered to abandon their buildings to be over-run by anarchists, it’s beginning to look like the thin blue line between order and anarchy has already been irrevocably breached.  The question yet unanswered is, what…if anything... can we do about it?

In short, law and order must be restored, and quickly.  Historian Victor Davis Hanson, Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institute, has  commented that the "American Revolution was about liberty and equality of opportunity; if people were somehow unequal by some circumstance, there was a moral role for churches, community, families …and government…to help the indigent or less fortunate, the sick and the maimed.”   He went on to describe how what we are seeing today is nothing like that, but much more like the French Revolution:   

“It was an effort to completely change every aspect of the citizens’ life, and that’s what we’re witnessing now with this movement…..(Today’s revolutionists) are not satisfied that the number of unarmed black Americans that were killed by police is about half the number of unarmed whites killed by the police.  We are in a revolutionary fervor movement now that’s going to change everything… our sports, our politics…everything."

Not to be overly alarmist, but if the current trend continues, with leftist mayors, councils, governors, premiers and Prime Ministers tolerating lawlessness in the streets in the name of atoning for “white privilege”, both Canada and the U.S. might soon be on an accelerated trajectory toward civil war.  Alternatively, we might count the cost and decide it’s not worth it to resist, as the German citizens did when facing Naziism’s goose-stepping hordes. 

Before it gets to that, let’s at least think about what each of us can say or do toward possibly preserving our children’s future.

Maybe we should all start by checking our adherence to the oft-quoted, seldom observed, ‘golden rule:  "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Maybe we need to consider how we can personally be part of the solution, by always treating people of every colour and stripe with dignity just as we expect to be treated.

Maybe we should be proactively contributing to the discussion by (politely but clearly) calling out the media, politicians, and others who so fervently jump on the bandwagon to foment outrage not only toward police, but historical figures and monuments that must be destroyed in the name of our claimed collective moral superiority.  The surest way to erase a people’s cultural identity is to bury its history.  Our silent acquiescence will ensure book-burning will not be far behind.

Maybe we should point out that like the police, doctors and nurses hold similar power over life and death, but are per capita far more often the instruments of death, both by malfeasance and clandestine homicide, than are policemen engaged in the heat of battle.  Consistency should dictate that the alarming statistics of physician-or-nurse-induced deaths call for “defunding” medical practitioners at large, or “disbanding” them altogether.   Given the alarmingly worse numbers coming from medical practitioners compared to those from police agencies, why should such a response be appropriate for the latter, and not for the former? 

Maybe we should likewise point out the same inconsistency applies to our view of airline pilots, several of whom have flown hundreds of passengers to their deaths against a mountain or into the ocean as an act of murder-suicide.  Should we respond to such events by burning, looting, killing each other, and threatening to fire all pilots?  And then fill the vacuum with unqualified replacements?  If so, let’s remember when searching for something to watch on TV, there will be slim pickings as the list of those who must not be cast in a positive light will have to include pilots, doctors, nurses, policemen and uniformed puppies.  

Maybe we need to ask ourselves if casting a wide net over some of our most needed professions, or even just one such organization... for the criminal acts of a few, is really a solution or is it just compounding the problem.  Do rational, clear headed people destroy their own neighbourhoods, loot their own stores, burn their own villages, purge entire professions and think by doing so they are any better than the worst of the criminals among us?

Maybe we should call out the present insanity for what it is, and demand our leaders and politicians defend against insurrection rather than indulge (or applaud) it.  (Jenny Durkin, the mayor of Seattle  when responding to anarchists who seized whole city blocks (including a police precinct) and then set up a wall guarded by armed thugs, called them “patriots” and has no intention of regaining control of her city).

Maybe we need to send letters, emails and words of encouragement to police to show them that not everyone is buying into the very dangerous false narratives by which cynical, agenda-driven mobs like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter seek to upend our heritage, and to destroy our children’s and grandchildren’s future to achieve their ill-advised and even nefarious objectives.

Maybe we need to read Black Lives Matter’s own words to understand their professed ideology that includes, “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure…”  

Maybe we need to ask Black Lives Matter why they continue to charge “systemic racism” against a system that immediately terminated, jailed, and charged four policemen with the murder of George Floyd.

Maybe in the so-called “Information Age” we need to quit believing everything we hear, or better yet, carefully and prayerfully (for those of us who still believe in God) seek to discern between misinformation and objective reality.

Maybe we need to quit drinking the Kool-Aid being poured down our throats by the mainstream media. 

Maybe we need to wake up and smell the coffee! 

image.png.e1b242166036119230ead4fe15a6b841.png

Or if that fails….

image.png.8248fc18b7092e984efea3f51d97448e.png

Gerry Anderson

Calgary, AB

Attached are a couple of short videos (1 & 2) and an article (3) by a Seattle policeman that provide further perspective, something that is badly needed right now:

1)  Facebook (Milwaukee police officer addressing reporters complaining about his "being on his phone and not being attentive” to their questions)

2)  Watch | Facebook  (Former black police officer Terrence K. Williams addresses blacks and whites on what’s really behind all the mayhem, and how to personally overcome)

3)  Josh Johnson - Facebook  (Seattle cop on how demonizing of the police profession is eroding his own commitment to pursue his “calling”) 

• Thanks 1

Clearly not a hate crime....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shoving-suspect-woman-92

Some talented person should do a "this is a hate crime, but this isn't a hate crime" montage.

It seems that only cleverly done, artistic ridicule with clear video evidence can make a point with people now. In and of itself, that is another factor worthy of concern.... It's like a merry go round of stupid, politicians and media propaganda become a fading influence when collective madness reaches critical mass and becomes self sustaining.

Clearly a hate crime...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/16/accused-killer-of-california-cops-was-associated-with-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

The FBI announced Tuesday that Steven Carrillo, the U.S. Air Force sergeant who allegedly murdered law enforcement officers in California during protests earlier this month, was associated with the right-wing Boogaloo movement, and that Carrillo chose the timing of his attacks to "take advantage of a time when this nation was mourning the killing of George Floyd."

Another item to add to your hotel search.  I wonder how many other hotels will follow.

Local cannabis company partners with Manitoba hotels to set up on-site pot shops

sam.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=68&h=68&crop=1
BY SAM THOMPSON GLOBAL NEWS
Posted June 17, 2020 12:14 pm
Thanks to a new partnership, your next stay in a Manitoba hotel could mean easy access not only to room service and the gift shop, but cannabis as well.

Winnipeg-based Delta 9 announced Tuesday it’s partnering with the Manitoba Hotel Association (MHA) to establish retail outlets in local hotels.

“The MHA membership includes the majority of hotels in Manitoba, and has one of the highest membership rates among hotel associations in North America,” said Delta 9’s CEO John Arbuthnot.

“We look forward to the opportunity to work with MHA members in helping them become established cannabis retailers, and to distribute locally-produced Delta 9-branded cannabis products throughout Manitoba hotels.”

Delta 9 said the partnership gives them an opportunity to canvass MHA members and gauge interest in setting up on-site cannabis retail outlets in their hotels.

The cannabis company will also help with education, training, marketing and product ordering.

As part of the partnership, Delta 9 will also become a key sponsor for the MHA, and take part in the next MHA convention and trade show.

Manitoba Hotel Association CEO Scott Jocelyn says revenue from cannabis can provide a big boost for Manitoba hotels. Joe Scarpelli/Global News

“We look forward to working with a Manitoba company like Delta 9 to help our members succeed in this new area of business,” said MHA president and CEO Scott Jocelyn.

“While not all hotels in Manitoba will be interested in retailing cannabis, for some of our members this will be a great opportunity to add to the mix of goods and services they provide in their communities.

1:15Coronavirus: Tokyo Smoke, Tweed among first pot shops to close

Coronavirus: Tokyo Smoke, Tweed among first pot shops to close

If you find it difficult to explain, it's because you either haven't been paying attention or because you're a liberal with an impenetrable narrative. Unless you have eyes to see and ears to hear the "explanation" will remain elusive... whoever said this isn't in the game and might as well be defunded.

"Taken together, the incidents, all in public areas, are alarming but difficult to explain, police said."

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/biker-baseball-bat-brawl-just-the-latest-in-a-renewed-burst-of-outlaw-motorcycle-club-violence-in-ontario/wcm/182781ae-6134-43c0-862e-94bfeb1b0bad/

Edited by Wolfhunter

In the absence of learning from history, maybe we need to do this once every lifetime (about every 70 years). Keep the plot familiar but employ a new boogyman each time.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/goldstein-unconscious-racism-the-new-mccarthyism

And what ever happened to global warming? Did racist, white, gun owning christians chase it away by dancing naked on the roof and shooting at tornadoes?

2020 was supposed to be the end of civilization, remember? Why aren't the Florida keys and all of New Orleans underwater yet? And why aren't the people who say there is a climate emergency acting as if there is a climate emergency?

Edited by Wolfhunter
On 6/18/2020 at 5:38 AM, Wolfhunter said:

In the absence of learning from history, maybe we need to do this once every lifetime (about every 70 years). Keep the plot familiar but employ a new boogyman each time.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/goldstein-unconscious-racism-the-new-mccarthyism

And what ever happened to global warming? Did racist, white, gun owning christians chase it away by dancing naked on the roof and shooting at tornadoes?

2020 was supposed to be the end of civilization, remember? Why aren't the Florida keys and all of New Orleans underwater yet? And why aren't the people who say there is a climate emergency acting as if there is a climate emergency?

2020 aint over yet....

Latest salvo in the culture wars.

Anonymous Berkeley Professor Shreds BLM Injustice Narrative:

The message is clear: Black lives only matter when whites take them. Black violence is expected and insoluble, while white violence requires explanation and demands solution.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/anonymous-berkeley-professor-shreds-blm-injustice-narrative-damning-stats-and-logic#comment_stream

This headline of the day could only go in the reality thread. Maybe they should defund the armed militia they call CHOP peacekeepers. In this incident, police were kept at bay by a violent mob. One killed and one critically injured. It took less time than I thought.

Seattle police union chief calls for 'leadership' after fatal shooting in CHOP zone

And from the WDYTWGTH file... I look forward to seeing the threshold, how much is too much?  This is a Democratic stronghold.... show me. Why not tax the 1% and build housing for the homeless? 

Seattle business owner warns city facing 'mass exodus' as 'homeless, drugs and gangs' take over downtown

Edited by Wolfhunter
  • Jaydee changed the title to Reality