Sign in to follow this  
Moon The Loon

Listen & Learn

And while I'm on the subject, accelerating to prevent oncoming traffic from an on-ramp on 400 style highways is childish. Childish. Does that make you feel better when you do it??

Then there are those of you with the noise kits on your tiny cars to make them sound like Formula One contenders. Really? Seriously? That is reminiscent of putting hockey cards in the spokes of your bike when you were TEN YEARS OLD.

And how 'bout headlights set to AUTO on newer cars. You're driving in near zero visibility without your tail lights illuminated and you complain about someone hitting you from behind.

Where's Smudge when you need him..............

• Sad 1

On 11/24/2019 at 1:45 AM, Moon The Loon said:

accelerating to prevent oncoming traffic from an on-ramp on 400 style highways is childish.

I've noticed this as well.... they can't compete with heavy metal acceleration though but I enjoy watching them try. 

In addition, I no longer signal when changing lanes there, the second people see the indicator they close the gap to block you. If you have ever wondered why bikers dart in front of you (not you, but in general) without signalling.....that's it.

Instead of stepping up traffic enforcement in Toronto they have all but abandoned it due to lack of police and lack of time. Not even I could make this up....last weekend, police and a city councillor were handing out reflective arm bands to seniors so they wouldn't get run over. 

I never thought a city in Canada would make the motorcycle no go list.

Edited by Wolfhunter

If I am on the ramp and am signaling to merge and someone accelerates to fill that space.  They will be sorely disappointed.

6 hours ago, boestar said:

If I am on the ramp and am signaling to merge and someone accelerates to fill that space.  They will be sorely disappointed.

How so?

I will, in an assertive manner take my rightful spot.  I have yet to have anyone rear end me.

I ALWAYS signal my intentions and specifically watch for this behaviour.  I am the A-Hole that A-Holes hate

• Haha 1