What NOT to do on an Airplane

Jaydee

The Evolution of what the lowest fares possible will get you....

Plane passenger dangles dirty feet above woman’s face.

One traveler is rightfully making a stink about her neighbor's in-flight behavior. 

Reddit user u/Addian4 shared a photo Sunday from an unidentified woman's uncomfortable plane ride, thanks to an inconsiderate passenger who apparently needs a lesson on proper airplane etiquette. 

In the picture, the woman looks visibly disgusted as the passenger directly behind her dangles their feet over her headrest, just inches away from her face. (It is not clear which airline the woman was traveling on.)

"This is the one thing I am most worried about before getting on a plane," the Reddit user captioned the photo, which was shared on the "mildly infuriating" forum. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/11/12/plane-passenger-dangles-dirty-feet-above-womans-face/2583543001/

7BA0B158-2016-4AB0-962C-101FE699A9EB.jpeg

On 11/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, thor said:

Another reason to fly premium.

Bad behaviour knows no class ... years ago I was in Business when a guy in row 1 took off his shoes and socks and planted his bare feet high up in the bulkhead for all to admire. ?

2 hours ago, av8tor said:

Bad behaviour knows no class ... years ago I was in Business when a guy in row 1 took off his shoes and socks and planted his bare feet high up in the bulkhead for all to admire. ?

If it was a drunk Irish guy, I was sitting right next to you.

7 hours ago, av8tor said:

He didn’t take his socks off, but our Transport Minister of the day did the same thing...

I must be in the minority but I don't put up with it. I had it happen to me when I was traveling in business a while back and I called the guy out and asked him to put his socks back on. He REALLY didn't like me doing it but the look on my face seems to have convinced him that I was serious.

Archived