Voting Intentions Poll - Election 2019

Jaydee

Trying to get a feel where the Aviation community stands since Aviation seems to be a good demographic representing all segments of society.

Guaranteed Totally Anonymous ! Can only vote once.

Since this could be interpreted as being “Political” If you have any comments please post them on the link provided.

Click on link below.

Thanks.

https://theairlinewebsite.com/topic/519283-voting-intentions-in-federal-election/

I quickly read the title as 'Vomiting Intentions Poll', and much to my disappointment I re-read it.

Liberals- minority at best, spending money from future generations, looking for NDP support

CA - minority at best, getting rid of the carbon tax, looking for support from the Green

NDP- promising the world knowing that they'll never have to deliver

Greens- wishful thinking 

Bernier's party ?!?!

Jody W/L & J Philpott are two that I would have my support, alas, I’m stuck voting for Mr. minimal attendance Len Weber 

Liberal majority=western separation 

6 hours ago, thor said:

I quickly read the title as 'Vomiting Intentions Poll', and much to my disappointment I re-read it.

Liberals- minority at best, spending money from future generations, looking for NDP support

CA - minority at best, getting rid of the carbon tax, looking for support from the Green

NDP- promising the world knowing that they'll never have to deliver

Greens- wishful thinking 

Bernier's party ?!?!

Jody W/L & J Philpott are two that I would have my support, alas, I’m stuck voting for Mr. minimal attendance Len Weber 

Liberal majority=western separation 

Thor, 

If you are interested, theres a good conversation developing at the poll link. 

Jaydee

https://theairlinewebsite.com/topic/519283-voting-intentions-in-federal-election/

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 2:51 PM, Innuendo said:

Too bad the Rhinoceros Party is no longer around. Their platform was, that if elected, the first thing they would do would be to ask for a recount.  ?
". 

One of their campaign promises: "to improve higher education by building taller schools

1 hour ago, Kip Powick said:

Well I guess many thought it best to vote for "The Devil You Know" rather than vote for the "Devil You Don't

4330.gif

I think most followed the promised $$$$$$$$$$$$$

7 hours ago, Fido said:

Don't throw away your lawn signs.

Next election October 19th, 2020.

Maybe not so fast as the NDP, holders of the balance of power, are B..R..O..K..E! (I eliminated the Bloc for personal reasons LOL)

So maybe 2022 to bolster up the coffers again $$$$$$$$$$$

Are you sure you guys don't live near me?  The Conservative candidate in my riding won by over 44,000 votes,  getting almost 74% of the vote. 

Always happens. Even during the "orange crush " provincialy. 

I usually vote for whoever looks like they will get the least votes.  They can think that at least someone voted for them. ?

When every Province and Territory has their own party looking out for only their own objectives, which seems likely given what has transpired in Quebec, is it anything more than anarchy? How could any party win a majority government and how have we allowed the BQ to even exist?

1 hour ago, boestar said:

What we need is a party in power that stops pandering to the provinces on Federal matters.  

you know a PM with BALLS.

Great idea but as long as Quebec has their Get out free card, that will never happen.  The other Provinces would like to have the same.

Archived