CYGX

I believe it won’t be long before the two fugitives hiding in the bush around Gillam will be caught. A few nights of being eaten alive will certainly adjust their view of life. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/manhunt-for-b-c-murder-suspects-narrows-to-dense-swampy-wilderness-1.4524671

Spent a lot of time flying into Gillam as it was place to pick up fuel oil for the surrounding communities of MB and ON. Departing it’s gravel runway, PWA 737’s used to leave a huge brown dust cloud in it’s trail doing the YWG/YYQ runs. 

Did many trips into GX doing the “double North” as it was called......I never knew the exact entomological name, but the locals called this particular insect a “bulldog” ... about 2x the size of a June bug...they would cover the downwind side of the a/c...to the point they would get injested, clog up the apu oil cooler, causing it to shutdown.

If they are city kids and they decided to hide in the bush, they probably don’t know what they are in for.

20 minutes ago, st27 said:

Did many trips into GX doing the “double North” as it was called......I never knew the exact entomological name, but the locals called this particular insect a “bulldog” ... about 2x the size of a June bug...they would cover the downwind side of the a/c...to the point they would get injested, clog up the apu oil cooler, causing it to shutdown.

If they are city kids and they decided to hide in the bush, they probably don’t know what they are in for.

Well, if they are indeed guilty of the murders then I hope the bears get them so we don't have to spend $$$$$$ keeping them in prison.

Archived