Rare Video of Kip Flying A310

deicer

Ooooow. That is sorta mean but I don’t take it seriously cause that was the mini Airbus (320), not the mighty A310 that I flew ??

The things I find on AEF as I float in the 1000 Islands in the early hours as the morning sun blossoms above the cool calm water and the temperature starts its journey to 28C, (feels like 33C). I guess it will be another day of swimming and Baileys with coffee and perhaps a BBQ steak later today....... say.... how you guys doing at your JOBS ? ????

KP on the MV Dun-Fly’N 

19 minutes ago, J.O. said:

That isn't an A320. The proportions are wrong for it to be a narrow body and there's no winglets. It sure looks like an A310 to me.

Wardair A310 had winglets. Perhaps it is an A-300 or the first A320. Initially I believe the winglet was an option for the A320. It is standard on the A320 Neo

What a coincidence. Just got a travel email about 1000 Islands tours. 

Once patrolled by pirates and bootleggers, the picturesque St. Lawrence River landscape is now coveted by cottagers and vacationers. During this 90-minute cruise, you’ll learn about the palatial estates of Millionaires’ Row and Brockville's historic waterfront. Also if you’re lucky, you might see a retired steak eating, Bailey/coffee drinking pilot navigating the higher than normal level waterways. Save over 30% through Oct.

I’m all in. ?

98BA6563-D053-4B9C-9F99-635E8A75DC2E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

Wardair A310 had winglets. Perhaps it is an A-300 or the first A320. Initially I believe the winglet was an option for the A320. It is standard on the A320 Neo

If you read the comments below the YouTube video, it's stated that the airframe best represents an A310 - minus the winglets.

1 hour ago, blues deville said:

What a coincidence. Just got a travel email about 1000 Islands tours. 

Once patrolled by pirates and bootleggers, the picturesque St. Lawrence River landscape is now coveted by cottagers and vacationers. During this 90-minute cruise, you’ll learn about the palatial estates of Millionaires’ Row and Brockville's historic waterfront. Also if you’re lucky, you might see a retired steak eating, Bailey/coffee drinking pilot navigating the higher than normal level waterways. Save over 30% through Oct.

I’m all in. ?

98BA6563-D053-4B9C-9F99-635E8A75DC2E.jpeg

Best tours are from Gananoque on the GBL boats. Bigger boats, more stability and better bar. Check out their routes and prices.   

Call if you ever get here. Can show you the sights of the ADMIRALTY Island group as that is where most boaters hang/float out ?

Archived