Sign in to follow this  
jackr

737max

6 minutes ago, Geminoid said:

Worse than Rouge 767 my friend said.

My question was..... Worse than a 737 which is what WestJet uses?  Not sure how a 767 would be worse than a 737on a long haul flight?

Just travelled YVR-OGG on Omni, ( at least I think it was Omni, Winglets 767 ?),  and thought the seating  in steerage was par for the course.

I am a shade under 6ft and had no problems, travelled in worse actually.

Cabin crew were Rouge, ( and were very good), and other than the “Box Lunch” dining it was all pretty much what Rouge is about.

4 minutes ago, Innuendo said:

Just travelled YVR-OGG on Omni, ( at least I think it was Omni, Winglets 767 ?),  and thought the seating  in steerage was par for the course.

Cabin crew were Rouge, ( and were very good), and other than the “Box Lunch” dining it was all pretty much what Rouge is about.

Rated against a 737 for the same trip?

12 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Rated against a 737 for the same trip?

It really boils down to the seating that the airline specified when they ordered the aircraft which is their decision.

The airframe it is stuck in makes little significant difference IMO.  Maybe the 787 cabin altitude can be appreciated but other than variations in enroute time on very long haul, 737/767 makes little difference to me.

Having said that, I did not enjoy the flights I did in Max from the point of view of the Galley/Washroom area. That design is awful as far as I am concerned.

My biggest peeve on seats are those that are short in the fore and aft dimension so that your thighs are not supported far enough forward. I find those very uncomfortable far too soon into the flight. 

4 hours ago, Innuendo said:

If cabin crew were rouge, it was a rouge flight. If Omni, two AC FAs on special assignment to put out customer service fires onboard.