Sign in to follow this  
wizard

No more Beech 1900’s at the end of October for Air Canada express

1 hour ago, N8 said:

Half true.

They will continue to operate B1900's out of YYC.

Why is it 1/2 true.....I believe the article is merely talking about Air Georgian flying three routes out of YYZ ??? 

Well the author of the article can spell but I would assume his grade in punctuation was not that good .310301531_CanFlagSmilie.gif.b488c6eea5b2bf1742d6921216c27726.gif

Edited by Kip Powick

It looks like all beech 1900's will be moved out of the Toronto base and most likely moved out west. Only CRJ's for Georgian out of the Toronto base. Jazz will fly D8's to Sarnia again. What happens to Sarnia when the Jazz D8-100's are gone? I'm thinking no more Air Canada service from Sarnia ?

this only applies in the centre of the universe.  there is nothing outside of ontario.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:31 PM, Kip Powick said:

Why is it 1/2 true.....I believe the article is merely talking about Air Georgian flying three routes out of YYZ ??? 

Well the author of the article can spell but I would assume his grade in punctuation was not that good .310301531_CanFlagSmilie.gif.b488c6eea5b2bf1742d6921216c27726.gif

Sorry, was referring to the title of the thread, not the content of the link.

And yes, EVAS will also continue operating the mighty Beach out east.