“Pat, I’d like to buy an F”.

blues deville

Ramped a CV580 (Mil) in the deep south. 

When the USAF towing crew asked our Flight Engineer  what Forces  Armees Canadiennes meant which was emblazoned on the side of the aircraft  the towing crew were looking at , he calmly replied..."Door on other side"

2 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

Ramped a CV580 (Mil) in the deep south. 

When the USAF towing crew asked our Flight Engineer  what Forces  Armees Canadiennes meant which was emblazoned on the side of the aircraft  the towing crew were looking at , he calmly replied..."Door on other side"

Haha.

I’m sure the techs who painted your RCAF/CAF plane spoke at least one of our official languages. I’m wondering if this Hong Kong paint crew didn’t know English or who knows where the job was done. Can’t believe you wouldn’t notice the error as you peeled back the tape. 

Maybe it was done in Ohio? They’ve got the “I’s” nailed down too.

D5FD7174-BEB4-4A3E-BA7E-BF1356954A94.png

The article is quite misleading and contains several factual errors (not unusual when reporting on aviation) but is critically missing is the fact that Cathay Pacific does not have preferential bid schedule system. The Company controls the assigning of flights. Productivity benchmarks are at the whim of the Company and are unlikely to be within the reach of new pilots unless they give up days off to fly.

Archived