Where is Bean ?

wizard

I believed all his posts were unbiased (lol).  There number are the numbers.  Bean was never wrong.   **bleep** off many but hey... Porter is still around.  So he wasn’t perfect.

Regards Kip.  I felt you story, all the best in the next chapter, or a few from now.   Your a mentor.

Well, most of us either enjoyed or didn't enjoy his views but he was undoubtedly well connected. Yes there was a bias but a more well informed poster we've had few of.

On the other hand, People like you that chuck stuff like you just did we have/had plenty of and I suspect that's why he elected to stop posting. 

17 hours ago, Maverick said:

Well, most of us either enjoyed or didn't enjoy his views but he was undoubtedly well connected. Yes there was a bias but a more well informed poster we've had few of.

On the other hand, People like you that chuck stuff like you just did we have/had plenty of and I suspect that's why he elected to stop posting. 

That's your rebuttal? This coming from a poster with self proclaimed "creds"? ?  Bean's constant antagonism of Air Canada and Porter promptly initiated a push back from many posters because yes he was extremely biased towards Team Teal. Being biased is one thing but perpetually bashing and spewing garbage about other airlines on a daily basis is just asking for posters to "chuck stuff" as you stated. I don't miss him and I'm sure many others have similar opinions. ?

58 minutes ago, runaway said:

That's your rebuttal? This coming from a poster with self proclaimed "creds" ?  Bean's constant antagonism of Air Canada and Porter promptly initiated a push back from many posters because yes he was extremely biased towards Team Teal. Being biased is one thing but perpetually bashing and spewing garbage about other airlines on a daily basis is just asking for posters to "chuck stuff" as you stated. I don't miss him and I'm sure many others have similar opinions. ?

He was right more often than he was wrong. That's what **bleep** people off. 

He certainty added to this forum often slamming the whole Porter/Island airport deal which I never really understood but it’s a free world.

Very good of him to send Kip a note and if he’s not posting here perhaps his currrent work has a clause preventing him from commenting on social media sites. Or he doesn’t have any spare time. :)

27 minutes ago, CanadaEH said:

He was right more often than he was wrong. That's what **bleep** people off. 

Being right is fine and most people can accept that, being an arrogant jerk is what sets people off.  I watched it happen many times, he'd post high value, accurate analysis but couldn't resist adding digs, slurs and insults.  Then there'd be a whole slew of replies because of that - not replies about the analysis but replies about the attitude, tone and side comments.  Of course there were some people who would never be able to get past his significant role certain historical events.

32 minutes ago, wizard said:

While we’re on the subject of legends on the forum. What about Dagger ? Just asking because I have not been on this forum and just noticed a few poster Who added a lot of info no longer posting. Thanks

He posted  recently.

7 hours ago, runaway said:

That's your rebuttal? This coming from a poster with self proclaimed "creds"? ?  Bean's constant antagonism of Air Canada and Porter promptly initiated a push back from many posters because yes he was extremely biased towards Team Teal. Being biased is one thing but perpetually bashing and spewing garbage about other airlines on a daily basis is just asking for posters to "chuck stuff" as you stated. I don't miss him and I'm sure many others have similar opinions. ?

Bean hasn't been on here in years but clowns like you can't help yourselves with taking cheap shots. As others have mentioned what aggravated you guys was that he was usually right! Air Canada was a basket case at that time and came within a whisper of collapsing. He called it as he saw it, what the hell is wrong with that?

You're like a millennial that doesn't want to hear anything bad! ?  

26 minutes ago, Maverick said:

As others have mentioned what aggravated you guys was that he was usually right!  

I don't remember his predictions turning out to be accurate any more frequently than those of anybody else here.  

At least though he shared his perceptions right or wrong. And then was buried under the crap that was directed his way and in particular by those who could not forget his indiscretion's (those who have forgiven other for theirs, dare I say "Liberals".   ? )

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Bean hasn't been on here in years but clowns like you can't help yourselves with taking cheap shots. As others have mentioned what aggravated you guys was that he was usually right! Air Canada was a basket case at that time and came within a whisper of collapsing. He called it as he saw it, what the hell is wrong with that?

You're like a millennial that doesn't want to hear anything bad! ?  

I actually thought Bean took cheap shots at other airlines. He constantly predicted the demise of AC and Porter for about 3-4 years....then he disappeared when AC shares rebounded and surpassed WJ. So he was completely wrong with his wishful predictions.

Thanks for the clown compliment! He taught you well! You know what they say....takes one to know one! ?

2 minutes ago, runaway said:

I actually thought Bean took cheap shots at other airlines. He constantly predicted the demise of AC and Porter for about 3-4 years....then he disappeared when AC shares surpassed WJ. so he was completely wrong with his predictions.

Thanks for the clown compliment! He taught you well! You know what they say....takes one to know one! ?

If true, others did the same and they are still with us. But I don't remember the bit about AC shares.  ?

Archived