Question on new ac employee site

My explanation is this seems to be an Apple IOS anomaly mostly related to portable devices iPhone iPad.  The software recognizes the nine digit number as a possible phone number.  If you tap the red (highlighted) number it will give you an option to (Cancel) or (Call) what the software thinks is a phone number. Sorry no conspiracy theory here.?.  I believe the previous site behaved the same way.  Edit: I changed the screen shot to remove any trade secrets. I don't want any P.I.'s going through my trash...if you know what I mean.?

image1.jpg

Question on AcLife app.  Has anyone using an Android device had problems with the latest update to the app.  I use iOS on an Apple phone and no problems, however, a friend tried to update on Android and the app doesn't work at all anymore. He tried and deleted the app, hoping a clean download would work, but had no joy. He is able to sign on but then he keeps getting a basically blank screen with "Error, pull to refresh" with an icon of a pointing finger and a downward arrow.

On 6/28/2018 at 3:54 PM, AMEfirst said:

It seems the capacity and loads always show in red for wide body aircraft 

77W 77L 789 788 333 

did not find any flights with main line 767

because its only 2 classes.

On 6/29/2018 at 2:16 PM, Geminoid said:

Question on AcLife app.  Has anyone using an Android device had problems with the latest update to the app.  I use iOS on an Apple phone and no problems, however, a friend tried to update on Android and the app doesn't work at all anymore. He tried and deleted the app, hoping a clean download would work, but had no joy. He is able to sign on but then he keeps getting a basically blank screen with "Error, pull to refresh" with an icon of a pointing finger and a downward arrow.

When he gets the error message, ignore it and click menu bars on top left. This will afford access to ETS etc.

Should add...that works for me on android phone and tablet.

Archived