Sign in to follow this  
Robert Perkins

Question on new ac employee site

Any AC types out there who know why some of the flights show up in red font while others show up in black?  It doesn’t appear to be related to loads.  Otherwise the site seems to be good.

Ok, here’s some examples:  25 June, YVR-YYZ, flights AC106, AC34, AC112 all 3 display in red in the “capacity” and “available” columns. All other data on the page is displayed in black.  I was going to put up a screenshot for you, then thought about that. :)

14 hours ago, Robert Perkins said:

Any AC types out there who know why some of the flights show up in red font while others show up in black?  It doesn’t appear to be related to loads.  Otherwise the site seems to be good.

Does it have anything to do with seniority?  Number of people before you?

1 hour ago, conehead said:

Try this one:  25 June, YYZ-YVR, flights 101, 183, 103 all displays in red in those two columns.

Tried it - every column, every flight, black text.

Tried those flights for July 25 and capacity and availability are red.

wonder if the aircraft capacity is not decided ?

i am a retiree if that could be a factor but that does not sound likely, ( I hope ?)

Hmmmm, just tried the same route for June 25 and capacity and available are red.

space is available for my priority and it accepted my registration up to pricing, puzzling.

1 hour ago, Innuendo said:

Tried those flights for July 25 and capacity and availability are red.

wonder if the aircraft capacity is not decided ?

i am a retiree if that could be a factor but that does not sound likely, ( I hope ?)

I don't get red at all, also a retiree. Perhaps it depends upon the browser you are using.  I am using windows 11 and of course on a pc.  Maybe it is an indication of your odds of getting on a certain flight?   Just for fun try changing your pass type and see if you get the same.

I am a retiree as well.  Here is a sample of a line from my ipad display from a/c type on.  More availability on the red lines.  ??  Same date, same route.  Must be a Mac/ipad thing.  Just tried with chrome on windows and same sectors all black.  Curiouser and curiouser...  thanks for the replies guys.

7M8 016/---/153 007/---/019 009 006
77L 040/024/236 000/000/027 006

Yup, I get the red using iPad. Haven’t tried it on laptop yet.  Must be one of those damned Apple things.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I don't get red at all, also a retiree. Perhaps it depends upon the browser you are using.  I am using windows 11 and of course on a pc.  Maybe it is an indication of your odds of getting on a certain flight?   Just for fun try changing your pass type and see if you get the same.

I am assuming IE 11 but what actual version of Windows??

All my data is black...Win 7 with latest version of  Chrome 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, conehead said:

Yup, I get the red using iPad. Haven’t tried it on laptop yet.  Must be one of those damned Apple things.

On my MacBook all black text, on my Mainframe (an iMac) all black text.  On my iPad some red, on my Samsung tablet, all black.

21 minutes ago, conehead said:

Kip, try it on your iPad...?

Both my iPads show all BLACK data no matter what I input

Both IPhone 6s, (Safari) show 2 columns in RED...CAPACITY and AVAILABLE

Edited by Kip Powick

1 hour ago, Kip Powick said:

I am assuming IE 11 but what actual version of Windows??

All my data is black...Win 7 with latest version of  Chrome 

10 pro.  it appears on only the apple folks have the red.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

it appears on only the apple folks have the red.

Malcolm, you're doing it again.  Go back and read the posts.  Kip has two iPads that display the info in black, I have a Macbook and an iMac that display the info in black so it's clearly not Apple only. 

6 minutes ago, seeker said:

Malcolm, you're doing it again.  Go back and read the posts.  Kip has two iPads that display the info in black, I have a Macbook and an iMac that display the info in black so it's clearly not Apple only. 

isnt' the Ipad an apple product?

You said

On my iPad some red, on my Samsung tablet, all black

So far no-one with a windows product has reported the red.

So it seems you are doing it again.

by the by So according to you if I publish a thought, it is questionable but if Conehead does the same "it is gold" What the F......K

•  
  • conehead
  • Donating Member
  • 4,384 posts