Malcolm

Reality 2018

I own 4 dogs so I thought to myself:

This morning I went to sign my Dogs up for welfare.  At first the lady said,

"Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare".  So I explained to her that my Dogs

are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no
frigging clue who their Daddys are.  They expect me to feed them, provide
them with housing and medical care.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

My Dogs get their first checks Friday. 

Damn this is a great country.

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2018 at 4:34 PM, seeker said:

I can't be bothered to sift through all the "he said, she said" allegations and rebutals but I'll just say if you were to judge every person/man by their activities at age 17 none of us would have a job. 

let he that is without sin cast the first stone...

1 hour ago, deicer said:

Thanks for posting this link deicer.  I do not believe the accusers.  I think BK has the same history that we all (probably) do - some rash drinking decisions as a teenager and young adult, some clumsy interactions with a potential partner.  IMO, none of these are issues that should exclude him from consideration but his performance at the hearings are a deal breaker.  Obviously he received advise that a strong offence was the best tack but I disagree - would have preferred to see a "high-road" demeanour.  I do not believe the accusers but think his response to the accusations shows him to be unsuitable for the position.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deicer said:

Video proof included ....but he was a Democrat so their double standard doesn’t kick in.

Obama Admits Heavy Drinking, Drug Problems As An 'Adolescent' In Rare Video Footage

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36649/obama-admits-heavy-drinking-drug-problems-ryan-saavedra

Edited by Jaydee

Colin Kaepernick's "whole point" is; how can I make 5 million dollars/year without playing football?

Edited by seeker

2 hours ago, deicer said:

He wants to play, they won't let him.

He wants to play, he's not good enough.

23 minutes ago, deicer said:

His stats are better than a lot of still active players.

Maybe, but you gotta include "attitude" in the hiring decision.

Well, I'm certainly no expert on the topic but when a player's political statements and actions on the field becomes a bigger deal than the game, which is a business after all, I can understand the reluctance on the team's owners to willingly have him around.  He could probably have enjoyed wide latitude in making statements/speeches/marching around with a sign etc if he had just kept it off the field but he chose to use his on-duty time to make political statements.  That kind of thing is not allowed in any job so why should it be tolerated in the "job" of being a professional athlete?  How long would a pilot last if he/she made political statements in passenger PAs?

Edited by seeker
  • Like 1

These three statements tell you a lot about our government and our culture:

1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.  

...Funny how that works.

And another statement for consideration-- 

2.We constantly hear about how CPP (Canada Pension Plan) is going to run out of money..  How come we never hear about welfare running out of money?

...What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.

Finally

3.Provincial Social Services (welfare payments) is proud to be distributing this Year the greatest amount of free money ever..

Meanwhile, the Parks Branch, Asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." The stated reason for this policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to Take care of themselves."

• Like 1

The option to have criminals lashed was removed from the criminal code back in circa 1974.

After over 40 years, new age sentencing guidelines have proven to be a less than effective criminal deterrent.

Perhaps it's time to send a message to thugs they'll understand; bring the lash back, or maybe even modernize and upgrade to the cane?

That's a great picture of the fraudulent ford above hamming it up for the camera.

Sadly, little Ms. psychology thought she could fool everyone with her fictitious acting debut.

Kristen Bell Knocks ‘Snow White’ Because The Prince Kisses Her Without Consent

“ Whether by coincidence or cosmic irony, this just happened to be the week where actresses flash their feminist street creds by bashing Disney princesses.

Within 24 hours of actress Keira Knightley announcing her ban on the films "Cinderella" and "The Little Mermaid" for her three-year-old daughter for sending false messages on female empowerment, "Frozen" actress Kristen Bell blasted "Snow White" for teaching girls false messages about consent and talking to strangers.

Speaking with Parents, Bell expressed how she loves reading to her daughters and discussing the stories every time they put the book down. In the case of "Snow White," Bell used that to teach the girls a lesson about consent and talking to strangers.

Bell explained, "Every time we close Snow White I look at my girls and ask, 'Don't you think it's weird that Snow White didn't ask the old witch why she needed to eat the apple? Or where she got that apple?' I say, 'I would never take food from a stranger, would you?' And my kids are like, 'No!' And I'm like, 'Okay, I'm doing something right.'"

Fair enough. In fact, one could even say that "Snow White" teaches a lesson in cheerful naivete regarding the witch's trick. But that's not Bell's only contention with the fairy tale classic; it's the method by which Snow White awakens from her poisonous slumber that really irks the actress.

"Don't you think that it's weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission?" Bell says she has asked her daughters. "Because you cannot kiss someone if they're sleeping!"

Bell frames the scenario as if the Prince just waltzed up to a sleeping woman and decided to take advantage of her when, in fact, his kiss saves her from the fate of eternal sleep.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37278/another-one-kristen-bell-knocks-snow-white-because-paul-bois