Sign in to follow this  
deicer

Why You Need Trusted News Sources

Very few,if any, news outlets have equally balanced reporting.There is always a lean one way or the other.  Until outlets only report FACTS instead of OPINIONS we are stuck with half truths from both sides.

What happens when your BS catches up to you. As the largest purveyor of Fake News,  I hope they go out of business.

May Ratings Crisis: CNN Did Not Place a Single Show in Top 25

CNN’s ongoing ratings crisis has now reached the point where the far-left anti-Trump channel was unable to placea single show in the top 25 throughout the month of May.

Worse still, the Stormy Daniels Network did not have a single show that managed to attract an average of even 900,000 total viewers, much less a million.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/06/01/may-ratings-crisis-cnn-did-not-place-a-single-show-in-top-25/

Edited by Jaydee
  • Like 1

You have to wonder when the Board will dump the guy at the top that's destroyed what may have been the most respected and popular news outlet on the planet.

1 hour ago, DEFCON said:

You have to wonder when the Board will dump the guy at the top that's destroyed what may have been the most respected and popular news outlet on the planet.

TRUMP?  Soon I hope

Considering all of the national news media outlets are owned by a grand total of 6 companies in the US.  They are providing the most targeted propaganda campaign in human history.  The sheep eat this stuff up.

CNN & Cuomo are two of the worst purveyors of fake news on planet Earth and you ought to know that by now Deicer.

Do we really need to take this sort of sh!t media apart too to prove how out to lunch it is?

What is to become of people that purposely shield themselves from truth and prefer instead to exist in a world filled with and driven by unjustifiable hate?

• Thanks 1

Once again your sociopathic nature comes out.

The clip highlighted that even in the end FOX News realised that they were wrong and changed their position.

Yet you keep attacking the messenger and not the message.

Please get the help you need.

GropeGate gaining traction.

Growing Outrage After CBC Reveals They Had Trudeau ‘Grope’ Story For Months But Didn’t Report On It. Instead of trying to control what Canadians can read on social media, the government should look at the fake news they’re funding with our tax dollars.

There is growing outrage towards the state propaganda network CBC after they revealed that they had the Trudeau ‘grope’ story for months, but didn’t report on it.

The story – based on an editorial in the Creston Advance – had featured allegations that Justin Trudeau groped a female reporter. The editorial even featured an alleged apology from Trudeau.

It resurfaced first on social media (no wonder the Trudeau Liberals are trying to shut down free expression), and then to websites like this one and international outlets. Only then did the Canadian establishment media start reporting on it – and it took them almost a month to even ask Trudeau a question about it.

But now, it turns out that CBC had the story for months.

In their article following Trudeau’s claim that he didn’t recall any “negative reactions” on the day in question, CBC said “Earlier this year, CBC News spoke by phone and emailed with the woman who was the subject of the editorial. She said she was not interested in being associated with any further coverage of the story. She also asked that her name not be used and that she not be contacted about the story again.”

So, CBC knew about the editorial months ago, and simply refused to report on it. Even worse, this means that unless it had spread on social media, then to websites like SpencerFernando.com, and then to the international media, CBC would have sat on the story the whole time – and it wouldn’t have been revealed to the Canadian people.

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/07/03/growing-outrage-after-cbc-reveals-they-had-trudeau-grope-story-for-months-but-didnt-report-on-it/

Those that stir the pot should be made to lick the spoon....

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evkjba/justin-trudeau-has-little-to-say-about-the-allegation-that-he-groped-a-reporter?utm_campaign=global&utm_source=vicenewscafbca

In an interview with CBC News, former Creston Valley Advance publisher Valerie Bourne said she recalls the reporter coming to her because she was “unsettled” by the alleged incident. While she described Trudeau’s alleged behaviour as “definitely not welcome and definitely inappropriate” she also noted, "I would not classify it or qualify it as sexual assault." The paper’s former editor Brian Bell told the CBC he believes the incident did take place.

When reached by the CBC, Trudeau’s accuser reportedly said she doesn’t want to be contacted about the story or associated with it. It was thrust into the public sphere when Warren Kinsella tweeted a photo of the unsigned editorial last month. It was subsequently picked up by Breitbart and other right-wing media before making mainstream headlines.

Edited by deicer

I guess J.D. won't be working for Fox for much longer...

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/2163348927029919/?hc_ref=ARQxYjRJ9jgGx7DEbCn-yeQaIH9u506gGflM8Fjc2xsc_heGDxJ4Y-KLtTpYuRT5BX0

Thanks Malcolm

As I said once before, I copy, paste, and half the time the links don't work.  Some technical problem I guess.

Either way, it is there for those who want to read to do so.

58 minutes ago, deicer said:

Thanks Malcolm

As I said once before, I copy, paste, and half the time the links don't work.  Some technical problem I guess.

Either way, it is there for those who want to read to do so.

could be your Internet program.  I use both IE and Chrome with no such problems.