Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm

Crap from the Left

31 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

You know it's bad when even the New York Times says PC culture is out of control.

I can’t help but think it needs to get much, much worse. Those who nurtured and enabled this scourge need to be bitten, and bitten hard by the long fangs of the mutant beast they unleashed. If it doesn’t hurt, the lesson will not be learned, the beast will become trap smart, win a reprieve (that caters to its masters whims) and we will have suffered all of this for naught. Likewise, all washrooms and change rooms should now be completely gender neutral until such time as it is completely accepted or totally rejected. Not taking this approach simply prolongs our decent into madness and risks hitting PNR coincident with the illumination of a fire light... I'd rather turn back early.

Edited by Wolfhunter

11-Year-Old Boy Dressed In Drag Dances At Gay Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him

Left-wing site The Daily Beast gushed over Desmond and his progressive parents in a disturbing piece from February, titled, "RuPaul Loves 'Drag Kid' Desmond. You Will Too. Fiercely." In June, the TODAY Show promoted the over-sexualized child: "Meet the 10-year-old 'drag kid' taking over social media with inspiring message," reads the caption to a video interview with Desmond.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39409/11-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

Edited by Jaydee

The same people that support this form of child abuse are the same ones that got everyone believing spanking kids was cruel & unusual punishment, an assault and potential crime?

Left Vs. Right Is Brain Vs. Mind

“ On the most important issue in human life, determining what is right and what is wrong, the brain (feelings) has triumphed over the mind (reason and values). At least two generations of Americans have been raised not with moral instruction but with the question "How do you feel about it?"

Almost every left-right disagreement in American life can be explained by the brain-mind conflict. The brain is led by what feels good, the mind by what does good. And leftist positions feel good.”

”  It feels good to allow anyone who wants to enter America to do so. But if America is worth preserving, the mind understands that the right policy cannot be determined by feelings.

It feels good to keep expanding government so it can provide more and more people with benefits. But the mind recognizes this is a recipe for disaster because people become addicted to benefits, and because the government assumes greater and greater debt it will not be able to repay. “

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39615/prager-explaining-left-part-v-left-vs-right-brain-dennis-prager

6 hours ago, Jaydee said:

It feels good to allow anyone who wants to enter America to do so. But if America is worth preserving, the mind understands that the right policy cannot be determined by feelings.

We desperately need to experience total failure in one localized area, maybe Ontario or California, that could serve as a lesson to all. Every fiscal conservative victory in these areas only prolongs the inevitable and defers it to a later date. Ontario will likely pull back from the brink for a while but perhaps California can take up the slack. The sooner it happens and the more localized it is the better IMO. We need to experience it because the lessons of history and the experience of other countries doesn't seem to resonate. When people travel they only go to tourist areas and that just doesn't give a true picture of the challenges, I'm now convinced that people need to see it, touch it, smell it and live it first hand. 

Edited by Wolfhunter

22 hours ago, Jaydee said:

2EE31876-AB10-410E-83FD-6B2C7627FC1C.jpeg

35,000 times this year actually

• Like 1

Perfect example of the total hypocrisy of Hollywood Leftists and the #metoo movement.

30D716D8-4B96-4382-BC6D-23FB14B7FD06.jpeg

Edited by Jaydee
  • Like 1

People are blaming Sanctuary Cities here but the cities are doing exactly as mandated by their status. When you don’t ask / don’t tell, refuse to share information with federal authorities and refuse to enforce federal immigration law no other outcome is possible.

Frankly, this story stands as proof that the sanctuary city concept actually works very well indeed despite the fact that I find it loathsome in all respects.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4801440/california-cop-death-sanctuary-laws/

And it won't change anytime soon...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/californias-politics-are-about-to-get-even-crazier-in-2019-but-theres-a-silver-lining-for-the-gop

Edited by Wolfhunter

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b-c-childrens-hospital-claims-they-dont-require-parental-consent-for-childs-testosterone-injections/

In a technocratic totalitarian country, one of the first and most important tasks is to gain control over the nation’s children.

Of all the foundations upon which free societies are built, the most commonly overlooked and yet one of the most critically important in terms of protecting a diversity of belief is the protection of parental rights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And now we see yet another case of "Using the Race" card.  As an very visible Old Age Pensioner (still in the minority) I guess I should be equally concerned  🙃

Distracted driving law could target minorities, advocates warn

Civil liberty advocates warn that Ontario's new distracted driving law could disproportionately affect racialized communities.

Tougher penalties for texting and driving came into effect Jan. 1

Idil Mussa · CBC News · Posted: Jan 04, 2019 4:00 AM ET | Last Updated: 5 hours ago

ottawa-police-pull-over-roadside-stop-tr
An Ottawa police officer carries out a roadside stop in December 2018, less than one month before tougher distracted driving rules came into effect. Now, civil rights advocates are warning that minorities could be disproportionately targeted. (Jean Delisle/CBC)

Civil liberty advocates warn that Ontario's new distracted driving law could disproportionately affect racial minorities.

Tougher penalties for texting and driving in the province came into effect Jan. 1. Drivers caught talking, texting, dialing or emailing on handheld devices can now be fined up to $1,000.

But there are concerns that the law could allow police to target specific groups over others.

"Is this another reason to pull over black folk that are driving and minding their own business?" asked Ottawa community advocate Richard Sharpe.

"I think we'll have to really be vigilant and safeguard against this law being used to disproportionately target minority groups."

Community advocate Richard Sharpe worries if police rely too much on their own discretion, visible minorities could be hit harder by tougher penalties for distracted driving. 0:27

Studies suggest certain minorities targeted

U.S. legislation intended to reduce texting while driving has received pushback in states like Massachusetts and Iowa, where studies have shown black and Hispanic motorists are far more likely to be pulled over by police.

In Canada, a 2016 report by York University researchers revealed that Middle Eastern and black drivers — particularly young men — were stopped by Ottawa Police Service officers more than any other drivers.

In an interview with CBC News about the new law, Sgt. Mark Gatien said Ottawa police officers will use "subjective" judgment to stop drivers suspected of being distracted.

The executive director of the Canadian Civil Liberties Association said that's problematic.

"There's a type of police officer in Ontario who believes in what they consider good old-fashioned policing involving a hunch. And if they don't like the look of somebody, they pull them over," said Michael Bryant.

"[Police could say] 'I thought I saw you on your cellphone, or I thought I saw you looking down as if you were on a cellphone or texting somebody. And that's why I pulled you over.'"

Toronto-based human rights lawyer Anthony Morgan agrees.

"[Police] discretion too often ends up being abused," he said. "That could lead to racial profiling."

Michael Bryant, the head of the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, says it's problematic that Ottawa police officers use 'subjective' judgment to stop drivers suspected of being distracted. (CBC)

Tracking traffic stops not enough

Ottawa police officers record the race of drivers at traffic stops, but both Bryant and Morgan said that isn't enough.

"There needs to be meaningful, robust training that is as significant as their use-of-force training," said Morgan.

Bryant also suggests cities and police agencies set aside money in their budgets to specifically address systemic bias. 

"[The] people who are accountable for what the police do ... they have to show us that they are taking this seriously."

Michael Bryant...head of CCLA....does that name ring a bell?. Think Dalton McGuinty.

31 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Gillette can go stuff their products where the sun don’t shine!

Good, I thought it was just me. I would rather use my old Randall knife than a Gillette now (and forever more). They lost a customer... hopefully lots of em.

Edited by Wolfhunter

I havent used Gillette in years.  they are inferior to competing products by leaps and bounds

however i find that I am one of the few that does not get offended by advertising

5 minutes ago, boestar said:

I havent used Gillette in years.  they are inferior to competing products by leaps and bounds

however i find that I am one of the few that does not get offended by advertising

I find that I tune out most advertising and as far as shaving. Good old Philishave works for me.

try Dollar shave club...I havent yet but a friend swears by it