Sign in to follow this  
Jaydee

Trudeaus ILLEGAL Immigration Policy Totally Out of Control

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, Jaydee said:

6BF3F396-67B2-4829-8097-C4E092C6349E.jpeg

As long as we are prepared to process them, employ them etc., there is nothing wrong with the increase, of course history says we will take them in even if we are not prepared. 

I think you meant 'employ'.

If a new arrival comes absent education, training, work experience, a skill set, and can't speak the language amongst other limitations, how likely are they to become self supporting contributing members of this society within the period of their lifetime?

Defcon: the majority of our "Legal" immigrants evidently come with education, work experience, skill sets etc but are unable to fully use those pertaining to certain professions because of a lack of a program to test those skills.  This does need to change.

The following article may serve to clarify the requirements for "Legal" immigrants.  https://www.monster.ca/career-advice/article/a-guide-to-canadian-immigration

Re illegal ones, I believe we are in agreement that they should not be allowed to simply walk across the border and if they manage to do so, they we need to expedite their removal from Canada. The only exception that I would make would be for refugees and I don't mean "financial refugees".

Another one trying to cash in...Trudeau will no doubt issue an apology when writing this check.

Immigration detainee seeks $65M in lawsuit against Ottawa for violating rights

“ A man who spent four years in immigration detention, including more than two years in solitary confinement, has launched a $65-million lawsuit against the Canadian government for allegedly violating his Charter rights.

Prosper Niyonzima, 36, originally from Burundi, became a permanent resident of Canada in 1995 after three of his siblings and his parents were murdered in the Rwandan genocide. He lost that status after he was convicted of a string of crimes, including break and enter, theft and drug trafficking. He was placed in immigration detention in 2012 as he waited to be deported.

According to a statement of claim filed in Ontario Superior Court on Oct. 29, Niyonzima was placed in solitary confinement and suffered a mental breakdown in 2013 that rendered him catatonic.”

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-lawsuit-immigration-detention-federal-government-1.4899770

Edited by Jaydee

Gee...a very touching life story, but one detail was omitted.....what did he do to be put in solitary confinement...isn’t that usually reserved for individuals who have, as Ralph would say, bad practices??

He's a year late - there'll be too much 'Trump Fatigue' by the time the election rolls around.

First, he pledged, “I am the only politician in Ottawa who promises to take Canada out of the Paris accord” to fight global warming. He acknowledges that most scientists believe human activity is responsible for climate change, but "there are also scientists saying other factors, like the sun, have more impact.” Regardless, “we are not going to destroy our economy on that subject.” Climate-change deniers will feel very much at home in the People’s Party.

Second, Mr. Bernier is committed to “abolishing foreign aid and saving the $5-billion that we spend every year to help Canadians instead.” Canada under the People’s Party would have “a foreign policy that focuses on security and prosperity of Canadians, not on pleasing a dysfunctional United Nations.” Even Mr. Trump hasn’t proposed completely eliminating foreign aid, although he would doubtless warm to the idea if he thought he could get away with it.

Third, and darkest, “our immigration policy should not aim to forcibly change the cultural character and social fabric of our country,” he told the audience. Immigration levels should be reduced, and immigrants must “adopt widely shared Canadian values, Western civilization values,” he maintained.

“On issues such as immigration, multiculturalism, diversity, [the Conservatives] are simply not willing to push back against the dominant left-wing narrative,” Mr. Bernier declared, “and they are afraid to create controversies. I’m not afraid.”

'Maxime Bernier goes to a dark place'

An admission from Elections Canada that they can’t really check if people are citizens before they vote. 

And you thought you had to be a citizen to cast a ballot!

Non-citizens can vote because we don’t check.

“ An eye opening article out of Vancouver on the issue of non-citizens voting.

British Columbia is currently in the middle of a referendum on electoral reform. Sure, voters turned down proportional representation before but with the NDP back in power, let’s try again!

So can non-citizens vote in this referendum?

Well they aren’t supposed to but they can because neither Elections BC, not it turns out Elections Canada, has the ability to check.

News 1130 in Vancouver followed this story after hearing from a listener who is not a citizen but was able to vote. Turns out the whole system is based on honour

“The system is an honour system for confirming that you are in fact a citizen,” Rebecca Penz with Elections BC said. “We don’t have the ability to use records such as health records to validate citizenship. We don’t have that authority to do that.”

I imagine it is much the same across the country, because as you will see in a minute, it is the same for Elections Canada.

Concerns dismissed as racism.

Yet everytime this issue of non-citizens voting is raised at any election time, we are told that to simply ask the question is racist.

Now I never fall for that BS. The implication is that a complaint about non-citizens voting comes from white people and is always aimed at non-white people.

Well my parents are white, they are also immigrants and had to become Canadian citizens to vote.

Or so they thought.

Turns out that, in today’s Canada at least, you could simply claim to be a citizen.

“While we clearly communicate the citizenship requirement to vote, we depend on individuals to accurately indicate their Canadian citizenship, so we recognize the process is not perfect,” read an email from Elections Canada to NEWS 1130.

That should be worrisome to anyone one concerned about the integrity of the vote!

While most people will follow the rules, not everyone will. Ward healers, community organizers, may not think twice of lining up people that aren’t eligible to vote but that those organizers can control, to make sure they all vote a certain way.

Stories abound.

Anyone around politics for more than 5 minutes has heard such stories.

This is a real concern that should be addressed but so far, no party has touched this.

The question is are they they not looking for solutions because they don’t have any or because they don’t want this fixed?

http://brianlilley.com/non-citizens-can-vote-because-we-dont-check/

2 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Concerns dismissed as racism.

Cool, we have reached a place in time where challenging voter fraud is racist and the desire to properly integrate new immigrants proceeds from "a dark place." I fear that the madness which has infected Toronto is spreading. It seems to me that NOT giving refugees the support they need (like in Toronto) qualifies as racist. More and more I see that those doing the name calling are exactly what they appear to be in opposition to.

PS. Look, they read my mind.... my only issue here is the sanctuary city thing. A sincere apology might get me past it and over it.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-trudeau-shirking-on-refugee-costs

Edited by Wolfhunter

While I have no comment on that video, I would like to provide some background on the author.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

Cult accusations[edit]

According to Steven Hassan, a mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about, despite very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."[6]

In 2009, Tu Thanh Ha wrote that Molyneux was called the leader of a "therapy cult" following Freedomain Radio (FDR) community member Tom Bell breaking off all contact with his family.[8] In April 2008, Bell had called in to the show asking about his veganism and his feeling of disgust towards people that eat meat.[7] Molyneux suggested that this disgust could have come from witnessing an authority figure who was cruel to animals.[7] Bell responded by describing memories of his father being verbally and physically cruel to the family cat, causing him to feel intimidated by the father, and then described his emotional detachment toward his mother and the rest of his family.[7]

The following month, Bell left a note stating he no longer wanted contact and left home. It was reported that, of the estimated 50,000 users of the website, about 20 (0.04%) FDR members had also "deFOOed" (disassociate from family of origin), and that many parents chose not to speak to the media in an effort to avoid alienating their children further.[7] A representative of the British Cult Information Centre said they were following FDR, and noted that one sign of cults was that they cut people off from their families. Molyneux responded by saying, "If I advised a wife to leave an abusive husband, there would not be articles about how I am a cult leader."[7]

Molyneux and FOO were subjects of an investigative documentary by Channel 5 in the United Kingdom, which aired on August 20, 2015.[9][41]

Molyneux and "deFOOing" were one of three subjects featured on the February 18, 2016 episode of the documentary series Dark Net. The episode calls Freedomain Radio a cult.[42]

When using Wikipedia as an "Expert" source it is wise to remember:

Who edits Wikipedia?
Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.

and according to Wikipedia:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia editors try their very hardest to maintain this site. Multiple measures, such as IP-bans and article protection, are used to prevent vandalism of this site and maintain its credibility. But Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. Biographies of living persons, subjects that happen to be in the news, and politically or culturally contentious topics are especially vulnerable to these issues. Edits on Wikipedia that are in error may eventually be fixed. However, because Wikipedia is a volunteer run project, it cannot monitor every contribution all of the time. There are many errors that may remain unnoticed for days, weeks, months, or even years. Therefore, Wikipedia should not be considered a definitive source in and of itself.

The same applies to Wikipedia's sister projects, as well as websites that mirror or use it as a source themselves, and printed books or other material derived primarily or entirely from Wikipedia articles.

1. Wikipedia generally uses reliable secondary sources, which vet data from primary sources. If the information on another Wikipedia page (which you want to cite as the source) has a primary or secondary source, you should be able to cite that primary or secondary source and eliminate the middleman (or "middle-page" in this case).
  2. Always be careful of what you read: it might not be consistently accurate.
  3. Neither articles on Wikipedia nor websites that mirror Wikipedia can be used as sources, because this is circular sourcing.
  4. An exception to this is when Wikipedia is being discussed in an article, which may cite an article, guideline, discussion, statistic or other content from Wikipedia or a sister project as a primary source to support a statement about Wikipedia (while avoiding undue emphasis on Wikipedia's role or views, and inappropriate self-reference).

So many issues that are wrong here:

The Manitoba Court of Appeal has ruled a judge gave an excessively light sentence to a 23-year-old Somalian refugee to prevent him from being deported, after the man rammed his car into a police vehicle and threatened to kill the officers who arrested him.

he was arrested after he refused to pull over during a traffic stop, instead accelerating, ramming into the police car and causing it to stall. He then drove off at high speed with other police cars chasing him, crashed into a metal sign post and fled on foot.

I'm a real gangster and you will die

facebook_solo.svg 
twitter_solo.svg

After he was arrested, according to the court decision, he told police officers: “I’m going to get my gang and I’m going to find you and kill you. I’m a real gangster and you will die. Trust me, you **bleep** goofs.” Less than two weeks after he was released on bail, he was arrested again while in breach of his curfew. According to the ruling, he was already on probation at the time of his arrest, and has a “lengthy and related criminal record.”

Yare’s Winnipeg-based lawyer, Edmond Murphy, said it’s hard to say whether his client will be deported imminently or not, as Yare has since been arrested again and is back in custody on charges of assault with a weapon and uttering threats.

Diversity is our strength.......give me a break!

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/judge-gave-excessively-light-sentence-to-avert-deportation-of-refugee-who-threatened-to-kill-police-appeal-court

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, st27 said:

Appeal court strikes down reduced, 'artificial' sentence for convicted refugee

The Manitoba Court of Appeal has ruled a sentencing judge handed down a reduced sentence to prevent the deportation of a refugee.

Sentencing judge acknowledged longer term might result in deportation

Jillian Taylor · CBC News · Posted: Nov 20, 2018 5:35 PM CT | Last Updated: an hour ago

manitoba-court.jpg
The Manitoba Court of Appeal has ruled a sentencing judge handed down a reduced sentence to prevent the deportation of a refugee. (CBC News )

The Manitoba Court of Appeal has overturned a reduced sentence handed down by a Manitoba judge to prevent the deportation of a convicted refugee.

In its Oct. 31 decision, the court looked at "the extent to which a sentencing judge can craft a sentence in order to avoid collateral immigration consequences."

Mustaf Ahmed Yare, 23, pleaded guilty to four charges after ramming a police car and then leading police on a chase before crashing into a sign post in September 2017.

The decision states that Yare threatened officers while he was being taken to the police station by saying: "I'm going to get my gang and I'm going to find you and kill you. I'm a real gangster and you will die. Trust me, you **bleep** goofs."

The Crown sought a sentence of 18 to 19 months in jail, but ultimately the judge imposed a sentence of five months and 25 days of incarceration.

During the sentencing the judge concluded Yare "ought to be jailed for about a year for these charges," according to the Court of Appeal's decision.

Yare is a permanent resident of Canada, therefore subject to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which requires a punishment of at least six months in connection with a serious crime.

The sentencing judge acknowledged that a term greater than six months might result in deportation.

The panel of three appeal court justices said in their view an artificial sentence had been imposed. They imposed a sentence totalling 13 months and 10 days incarceration, which had been served prior to the appeal.

Yare was arrested after his release and has a court appearance in the new year. He is charged with five offences including assault with a weapon and uttering threats. 

9 hours ago, deicer said:

Who cares who is reporting on this impact on immigration silly boy.  It's the content that is important.  Perhaps read a book or something of value on the subject.

8 hours ago, PilotsWife said:

Who cares who is reporting on this impact on immigration silly boy.  It's the content that is important.  Perhaps read a book or something of value on the subject.

You have to care on who is reporting on anything.  Using the computer analogy, GIGO.

If you only read skewed ideology, with warped content, then you can't make an intelligent decision.

Perhaps read more varied books of value on the subject.

12 minutes ago, deicer said:

If you only read skewed ideology, with warped content, then you can't make an intelligent decision.

From someone who lives and breathes the New York Times and CNN....WOW....talk about calling the kettle black ?

14 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

From someone who lives and breathes the New York Times and CNN....WOW....talk about calling the kettle black ?

That's the problem, you don't engage to discuss.  You have to move beyond headlines and read what those who have a different viewpoint from you put forth.  

If all you want is affirmation of your viewpoint, then just subscribe to infowars.

14 minutes ago, deicer said:

That's the problem, you don't engage to discuss.  You have to move beyond headlines and read what those who have a different viewpoint from you put forth.  

If all you want is affirmation of your viewpoint, then just subscribe to infowars.

Discussion is one thing, wasting my time on you is another thing altogether.  A message worth talking about doesn’t need 1000 words to sell itself. That’s why I love memes...short, concise and to the point.

I love when you post.

Your posts are literally Gods gift to Conservatism. Conservatives couldn’t possibly produce advertising with a stronger message of what’s wrong with Canada that would be better than simply reading what you write. Keep up the good work. GO Deicer GO...helping make Canada great again one post at a time.

Edited by Jaydee

Maybe you should go back to conservatism instead of the alt-right version that has been bastardised to enrage a small portion of the voting public.