Sign in to follow this  
blues deville

Bench Prayers

Blues deluxe was out shopping recently with her 95 year old mother. Something she does bi-weekly and sets an example to all of us how to look after our parents and seniors. Her mom was feeling faint while waiting to check out at the cash. Deluxe found the only nearby bench and quickly got her over to sit. However, a fully hijab hooded women was occupying the entire two person seat with her bags and coat. Deluxe politely asked if her mom could sit. No response. Again, asked if she could sit. Nothing. Finally a man walked up and said that the women was praying and wouldn’t speak until finished. After she was done and rejoined conscienceness, she offered the seat. Good thing because her mom was ready to pass out. 

Have to love something you can’t touch, see or hear to take priority over a living being. 

Edited by blues deville

Why wait? I'll bet the the hooded ignoramus would have woken up in a hurry had your wife started to move all the crap blocking the seat.

10 hours ago, DEFCON said:

Why wait? I'll bet the the hooded ignoramus would have woken up in a hurry had your wife started to move all the crap blocking the seat.

At first she didn’t know what wasn’t going on. Sleeping, couldn’t understand English. Didn’t realize she was in full prayer mode. I wish I had been there.