Sign in to follow this  
Jaydee

Corrupt CNN

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Fido: things all went to hell when "News Casts" changed to "News Shows".  

Whenever I hear that I comment "Well lets see a little song and dance then".

Everyone wants to be a little Hollywood.

“ Most reporters and editors are liberal — a now-dated Pew Research Center poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5 to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience at National Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the narrative of the day will be.”

” It’s not that media is suppressing stories intentionally. It’s that these stories don’t reflect their interests and beliefs. “

http://nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

The problem is, someones political bent should have nothing to do with the reporting.  Facts are facts.  Far left or far right should be reporting the same story.  BUT the media has a political agenda so it will continue to spin the "news" to their particular bent.  "Newtainment" I believe the term is now.

The majority of the social issues we have today are because of the media.  Not just social media but media as a whole.  There is no integrity anymore.  just get ratings.

• Like 1

“ 

Much of the mainstream media was virtually silent on a recent report about the Uranium One scandal involving the Obama administration, the Clintons and Russian interests. 

Last week, The Hill reported that Russia engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in an effort to enter the U.S. marketplace with an aim to increase Russia's atomic energy business.

Furthermore, the FBI knew about the corruption before former President Obama approved a controversial uranium deal with Russia that gave it control over a large percentage of America's uranium supply.

Additionally, millions of dollars were sent by Russian nuclear officials to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.”

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/25/mainstream-media-barely-covers-clinton-russia-uranium-deal