Sign in to follow this  
Jaydee

Conservatives Overtake Liberals

Recommended Posts

Finally...

Toronto, September 21st – In a random sampling of public opinion taken by The Forum Poll™ amongst 1350 Canadian voters, amongst those decided and leaning, if an election were held today, almost four in ten (39%) say they would support the Conservatives, with more than a third (35%) saying they would support the Liberals. The NDP is supported by almost one sixth (15%), followed by the Bloc Quebécois (5%), and the Green Party (4%), with other parties securing (1%). 

Read more at: http://poll.forumresearch.com/post/2782/federal-horserace-september-2017/
Copyright ©Forum Research Inc.

 

IMG_5536.JPG

Edited by Jaydee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the time the next federal election cycle begins I expect Canada will be a very polarized place; 55% will be people that pay taxes and the other 45% that haven't, won't and the never intend to work class.

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this